1. Kakaç, S. and Pramuanjaroenkij, A., "Review of convective heat
transfer enhancement with nanofluids", International Journal of
Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 52, No. 13, (2009), 3187-3196.
2. Mohebbi, R., Rashidi, M.M., Izadi, M., Sidik, N.A.C. and Xian,
H.W., "Forced convection of nanofluids in an extended surfaces
channel using lattice Boltzmann method", International Journal
of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 117, (2018), 1291-1303.
3. Yigit, S., Baruah, P. and Chakraborty, N., "Laminar mixed
convection of water-based alumina nanofluid in a cylindrical
enclosure with a rotating end wall: A numerical investigation",
Heat Transfer Engineering, (2019), 1-14.
4. Astanina, M.S., Sheremet, M.A., Oztop, H.F. and Abu-Hamdeh,
N., "Mixed convection of al2o3-water nanofluid in a lid-driven
cavity having two porous layers", International Journal of Heat
and Mass Transfer, Vol. 118, (2018), 527-537.
5. Alsabery, A.I., Ismael, M.A., Chamkha, A.J. and Hashim, I.,
"Mixed convection of al2o3-water nanofluid in a double liddriven
square cavity with a solid inner insert using buongiorno’s two-phase
model", International Journal of Heat and Mass
Transfer, Vol. 119, (2018), 939-961.
6. Abolbashari, M.H., Freidoonimehr, N., Nazari, F. and Rashidi,
M.M., "Entropy analysis for an unsteady mhd flow past a
stretching permeable surface in nano-fluid", Powder Technology,
Vol. 267, (2014), 256-267.
7. Mahmoodi, M., "Numerical simulation of free convection of
nanofluid in a square cavity with an inside heater", International
Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 50, No. 11, (2011), 21612175.
8. Rahmati, A.R. and Tahery, A.A., "Numerical study of nanofluid
natural convection in a square cavity with a hot obstacle using
lattice boltzmann method", Alexandria Engineering Journal,
Vol. 57, No. 3, (2018), 1271-1286.
9. Heydari, A., Shateri, M. and Sanjari, S., "Numerical analysis of a
small size baffled shell-and-tube heat exchanger using different
nano-fluids", Heat Transfer Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 2,
10. Razeghi, A., Mirzaee, I., Abbasalizadeh, M. and Soltanipour, H.,
"Al2o3/water nano-fluid forced convective flow in a rectangular
curved micro-channel: First and second law analysis, singlephase
and multi-phase approach", Journal of the Brazilian
Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 39, No.
6, (2017), 2307-2318.
11. Mahdy, A., "Non-newtonian nanofluid free convection flow
subject to mixed thermal boundary conditions about a vertical
cone", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences
and Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 4, (2014), 951-960.
12. Bakhshi, s.r., Borhani, G.h., Mehdikhani, B. and Baharvandi,
H.r., "Synthesis of tantalum carbide/boride nano composite
powders by mechanochemical method", International Journal of
Engineering, Tansaction B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 5,
13. Akbarzade, S., Sedighi, K., Farhadi, M. and ebrahimi, m.,
"Experimental investigation of force convection heat transfer in a
car radiator filled with SiO2 -water nanofluid", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27,
No. 2, (2014), 333-340.
14. Kumar, s., Hassan, S.B., Sharma, K. and Baheta, A., "Heat
transfer coefficients investigation for TiO
International Journal of Engineering, Tansaction A: BasicsVol.32, No. 10, (2019): 1491-1496.
15. Gnanavel, C., Saravanan, R. and Chandrasekaran, M., "Heattransfer enhancement through nano-fluids and twisted tape inserwith rectangular cut on its rib in a double pipe heat exchanger"Materials Today: Proceedings, (2019)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2019.07.606
16. Sarkar, I., Chakraborty, S., Roshan, A., Behera, D.K., Pal, S.Kand Chakraborty, S., "Application of tio2 nanofluid-based coolanfor jet impingement quenching of a hot steel plate", ExperimentaHeat Transfer, Vol. 32, No. 4, (2019), 322-336.
17. Adibi, T., Adibi, O. and Razavi, S.E., "A characteristic-basedsolution of forced and free convection in closed domains withemphasis on various fluids ", International Journal ofEngineering, Tansaction A: Basics, Vol. 32, No. 10, (2019)1679-1685.
18. Adibi, T., "Three-dimensional characteristic approach forincompressible thermo-flows and influence of artificiacompressibility parameter", Journal of Computational &Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 2(2019), 223-234.
19. Adibi, T. and Razavi, S.E., "A new characteristic approach forincompressible thermo-flow in cartesian and non-cartesian grids"International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol79, No. 8, (2015), 371-393.
20. Razavi, S.E. and Adibi, T., "A novel multidimensionacharacteristic modeling of incompressible convective heattransfer", Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 9, No. 4(2016), 1135-1146.
21. Sabour, M., Ghalambaz, M. and Chamkha, A., "Naturaconvection of nanofluids in a cavity: Criteria for enhancement ofnanofluids", International Journal of Numerical Methods forHeat & Fluid Flow, Vol. 27, No. 7, (2017), 1504-1534.
22. Iwatsu, R., Hyun, J.M. and Kuwahara, K., "Mixed convection ina driven cavity with a stable vertical temperature gradient"International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 36, No6, (1993), 1601-1608.