1. The Star 'Selangor rivers polluted'. 12 October 2012. Malaysian Newspaper, https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2012/10/12/selangor-rivers-polluted/
2. N. H. Ab Razak, S. M. Praveena, A. Z. Aris, and Z. Hashim, “Quality of Kelantan drinking water and knowledge, attitude and practice among the population of Pasir Mas, Malaysia,” Public Health, Vol. 131, (2015), 103–111.
3. S. A. Kadhum, M. Y. Ishak, S. Z. Zulkifli, and R. binti Hashim, “Evaluation of the status and distributions of heavy metal pollution in surface sediments of the Langat River Basin in Selangor Malaysia,” Marine Pollution Bulletin, Vol. 101, No. 1, (2015), 391–396.
4. S. T. Forczek, M. Pavlík, J. Holík, L. Rederer, and M. Ferenčík, “The natural chlorine cycle - Formation of carcinogenic and greenhouse gas compound chloroform in drinking water reservoirs,” Chemosphere, Vol. 157, 1–30, (2016).
S. Mandal, S. Natarajan, A. Tamilselvi, and S. Mayadevi, “Photocatalytic and antimicrobial activities of zinc ferrite nanoparticles synthesized through soft chemical route: A magnetically recyclable catalyst for water/wastewater treatment,”. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering
, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2016), 2706–2712.
6. L. Y. Ng, A. W. Mohammad, C. P. Leo, and N. Hilal, “Polymeric membranes incorporated with metal/metal oxide nanoparticles: A comprehensive review,” Desalination, Vol. 308, (2013), 15–33.
7. S. Jiang, Y. Li, and B. P. Ladewig, “A review of reverse osmosis membrane fouling and control strategies,” Sci. Total Environment, Vol. 595, (2017), 567–583.
8. M. T. Khan, M. Busch, V. G. Molina, A. H. Emwas, C. Aubry, and J. P. Croue, “How different is the composition of the fouling layer of wastewater reuse and seawater desalination RO membranes?,” Water Research, Vol. 59, (2014), 271–282.
9. R. A. Al-Juboori and T. Yusaf, “Biofouling in RO system: Mechanisms, monitoring and controlling,” Desalination, vol. 302, (2012), 1–23.
10. N. F. Razali, A. W. Mohammad, and N. Hilal, “Effects of polyaniline nanoparticles in polyethersulfone ultrafiltration membranes: Fouling behaviours by different types of foulant,” Journal of Industrial Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 20, No. 5, (2014), 3134–3140.
11. G. Kang and Y. Cao, “Development of antifouling reverse osmosis membranes for water treatment: A review.,” Water Research, Vol. 46, No. 3, (2012), 584–600.
12. I. Sawada, R. Fachrul, T. Ito, Y. Ohmukai, T. Maruyama, and H. Matsuyama, “Development of a hydrophilic polymer membrane containing silver nanoparticles with both organic antifouling and antibacterial properties,” Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 387–388, No. 1, (2012), 1–6.
13. M. R. Tokala, B. Padya, P. K. Jain, and C. H. Shilpa Chakra, “Preparation and characterization of graphene nano-platelets integrated polyaniline based conducting nanocomposites,” Superlattices Microstructures, Vol. 82, (2015), 287–292.
14. L. Huang, S. Zhao, Z. Wang, J. Wu, J. Wang, and S. Wang, “In situ immobilization of silver nanoparticles for improving permeability, antifouling and anti-bacterial properties of ultrafiltration membrane,” Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 499, (2016), 269–281.
15. A. Mollahosseini, A. Rahimpour, M. Jahamshahi, M. Peyravi, and M. Khavarpour, “The effect of silver nanoparticle size on performance and antibacteriality of polysulfone ultrafiltration membrane,” Desalination, Vol. 306, (2012), 41–50.
16. I. Arshadnia, M. Movahedi, and N. Rasouli, “SnFe2 O4 /SnO2 /PANI magnetically separable photocatalyst for decolorization of two dye mixture in aqueous solution,” Surfaces and Interfaces, Vol. 8, No. July 2016, (2017), 91–96.
17. X. Chen, Z. Wang, S. Bi, K. Li, R. Du, C. Wu, and L. Chen, “Combining catalysis and separation on a PVDF/Ag composite membrane allows timely separation of products during reaction process,” Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 295, (2016), 518–529.
18. G. Arthanareeswaran, T. K. Sriyamuna Devi, and D. Mohan, “Development, characterization and separation performance of organic-inorganic membranes. Part II. Effect of additives,” Separation and Purification Technology, Vol. 67, No. 3, (2009), 271–281.