1. Dudley, B., Bp statistical review of world energy, in BP Statistical Review, London, UK, accessed Aug. 2018.116.
2. Daneshi, H., Zadeh, H.K. and Choobari, A.L., "Turboexpander as a distributed generator", in 2008 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting-Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, IEEE., (2008), 1-7.
3. Farzaneh-Gord, M., Arabkoohsar, A., Dasht-bayaz, M.D., Machado, L. and Koury, R., "Energy and exergy analysis of natural gas pressure reduction points equipped with solar heat and controllable heaters", Renewable Energy, Vol. 72, (2014), 258-270.
4. Olfati, M., Bahiraei, M., Heidari, S. and Veysi, F., "A comprehensive analysis of energy and exergy characteristics for a natural gas city gate station considering seasonal variations", Energy, Vol. 155, (2018), 721-733.
5. Bloch, H. and Soares, C., "Turboexpanders and process applications, Gulf Professional Publishing, (2001).
6. Poživil, J., "Use of expansion turbines in natural gas pressure reduction stations", Acta Montanistica Slovaca, Vol. 3, No. 9, (2004), 258-260.
7. Ashouri, E., Veysi, F., Shojaeizadeh, E. and Asadi, M., "The minimum gas temperature at the inlet of regulators in natural gas pressure reduction stations (CGS) for energy saving in water bath heaters", Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, Vol. 21, (2014), 230-240.
8. Soleimani, P., Khoshvaght-Aliabadi, M., Rashidi, H. and Bahmanpour, H., "Performance enhancement of water bath heater at natural gas city gate station using twisted tubes", Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 1, (2020), 165-179.
9. Arabkoohsar, A., Farzaneh-Gord, M., Deymi-Dashtebayaz, M., Machado, L. and Koury, R., "A new design for natural gas pressure reduction points by employing a turbo expander and a solar heating set", Renewable Energy, Vol. 81, (2015), 239-250.
10. Ghezelbash, R., Farzaneh-Gord, M., Behi, H., Sadi, M. and Khorramabady, H.S., "Performance assessment of a natural gas expansion plant integrated with a vertical ground-coupled heat pump", Energy, Vol. 93, No., (2015), 2503-2517.
11. Bargiel, P., Kostowski, W. and Usón, S., "An approach to enhance combined cycle performance by integration with a gas pressure reduction station", Journal of Power Technologies, Vol. 95, No. 1, (2015).
12. Farzaneh-Kord, V., Khoshnevis, A., Arabkoohsar, A., Deymi-Dashtebayaz, M., Aghili, M., Khatib, M., Kargaran, M. and Farzaneh-Gord, M., "Defining a technical criterion for economic justification of employing chp technology in city gate stations", Energy, Vol. 111, (2016), 389-401.
13. Arabkoohsar, A., Gharahchomaghloo, Z., Farzaneh-Gord, M., Koury, R. and Deymi-Dashtebayaz, M., "An energetic and economic analysis of power productive gas expansion stations for employing combined heat and power", Energy, Vol. 133, (2017), 737-748.
14. Darabi, A., Shariati, A., Ghanaee, R. and Soleimani, A., "Economic assessment of a hybrid turboexpander-fuel cell gas energy extraction plant", Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol. 24, No. 3, (2016), 733-745.
15. Saadat-Targhi, M. and Khanmohammadi, S., "Energy and exergy analysis and multi-criteria optimization of an integrated city gate station with organic rankine flash cycle and thermoelectric generator", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 149, (2019), 312-324.
16. Farzaneh-Gord, M., Arabkoohsar, A., Dasht-bayaz, M.D. and Farzaneh-Kord, V., "Feasibility of accompanying uncontrolled linear heater with solar system in natural gas pressure drop stations", Energy, Vol. 41, No. 1, (2012), 420-428.
17. Ibrahim, H.A.-H. and Al-Qassimi, M., "Simulation of heat transfer in the convection section of fired process heaters", Periodica Polytechnica Chemical Engineering, Vol. 54, No. 1, (2010), 33-40.
18. Association, G.P.S., "Engineering data book, Gas Processors Suppliers Association, (2004).
19. Sinnott, R., "Chemical engineering design, Elsevier, (2014).
20. Ebrahimi, H., Mohammadzadeh, J.S.S., Zamaniyan, A. and Shayegh, F., "Effect of design parameters on performance of a top fired natural gas reformer", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 17-18, (2008), 2203-2211.
21. Hottel, H. and Cohen, E., "Radiant heat exchange in a gas‐filled enclosure: Allowance for nonuniformity of gas temperature", AIChE Journal, Vol. 4, No. 1, (1958), 3-14.
22. Ibrahim, H.A.-H. and Al-Qassimi, M., "Matlab program computes thermal efficiency of fired heater", Periodica Polytechnica Chemical Engineering, Vol. 52, No. 2, (2008), 61-69.
23. Towler, G. and Sinnott, R., "Chemical engineering design: Principles, practice and economics of plant and process design, Elsevier, (2012).
24. Institute, A.P., Standard 530: Calculation of heater tube thickness in petroleum refineries. 2008, Washington, DC: American Petroleum Institute.58.
25. Institute, A.P., Standard 560: Fired heaters for general refinery services. 2001, Washington, DC: American Petroleum Institute.
26. Mussati, S., Manassaldi, J.I., Benz, S.J. and Scenna, N.J., "Mixed integer nonlinear programming model for the optimal design of fired heaters", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 11-12, (2009), 2194-2204.
27. Haratian, M., Amidpour, M. and Hamidi, A., "Modeling and optimization of process fired heaters", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 157, No., (2019), 113722.
28. Bahadori, A. and Vuthaluru, H.B., "Novel predictive tools for design of radiant and convective sections of direct fired heaters", Applied Energy, Vol. 87, No. 7, (2010), 2194-2202.
29. Abdolalipouradl, M., Khalilarya, S. and Jafarmadar, S., "Energy and exergy analysis of a new power, heating, oxygen and hydrogen cogeneration cycle based on the sabalan geothermal
wells", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 3, (2019), 445-450.
30. Dincer, I. and Rosen, M.A., "Exergy: Energy, environment and sustainable development, Newnes, (2012).
31. Kazemzadeh Hannani, S., Saidi, M. and Jafarian, A., "Second law based analysis of fluid flow in the regenerator of pulse tube refrigerators", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 21, No. 2, (2008), 181-194.
32. Rath, M. and Acharya, S., "Exergy and energy analysis of diesel engine using karanja methyl ester under varying compression ratio", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 8, (2014), 1259-1268.
33. Lemmon, E.W., Huber, M.L. and McLinden, M.O., Nist standard reference database 23: Reference fluid thermodynamic and transport properties-refprop, in NIST standard reference database. 2013.
34. Sayyaadi, H. and Mehrabipour, R., "Efficiency enhancement of a gas turbine cycle using an optimized tubular recuperative heat exchanger", Energy, Vol. 38, No. 1, (2012), 362-375.
35. Ismail, O.S. and Umukoro, G.E., "Modelling combustion reactions for gas flaring and its resulting emissions", Journal of King Saud University-Engineering Sciences, Vol. 28, No. 2, (2016), 130-140.
36. Turns, S.R., "Introduction to combustion, McGraw-Hill Companies, (1996).
37. Ministry, P., Electricity tariffs and their general conditions from the beginning of may, 2019. 2019.11.
38. Ministry, P., Natural gas tariffs. 2020.2.
39. He, L., Lu, Z., Pan, L., Zhao, H., Li, X. and Zhang, J., "Optimal economic and emission dispatch of a microgrid with a combined heat and power system", Energies, Vol. 12, No. 4, (2019), 604.
40. Frangopoulos, C.A., "Exergy, energy system analysis and optimization-volume iii: Artificial intelligence and expert systems in energy systems analysis sustainability considerations in the modeling of energy systems, EOLSS Publications, Vol. 3, (2009).
41. Pakzad, A., "Turboexpanders and energy recovery", 1 st ed, Tehran, Iran, Afrooz Publishing, (2010), 350.
42. Stehlik, P., Kohoutek, J. and Jebáček, V., "Simple mathematical model of furnaces and its possible applications", Computers & Chemical Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 11, (1996), 1369-1372.
43. Shekarchian, M., Zarifi, F., Moghavvemi, M., Motasemi, F. and Mahlia, T., "Energy, exergy, environmental and economic analysis of industrial fired heaters based on heat recovery and preheating techniques", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 71, (2013), 51-61.
44. Hájek, J. and Jegla, Z., "Standards for fired heater design: Analysis of two dominant heat flux variation factors", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 125, (2017), 702-713.
45. Khodabandeh, E., Pourramezan, M. and Pakravan, M.H., "Effects of excess air and preheating on the flow pattern and efficiency of the radiative section of a fired heater", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 105, (2016), 537-548.