1. Nair, S., Hemalatha, G. and Muthupriya, P., "Response spectrum analysis and design of case study building", International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 8, (2017), 1227-1238.
2. Nair, S., Hemalatha, G. and Muthupriya, P., "Vulnerability assessment using fragility curves", International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 12, No. 9, (2017), 1867-1873.
3. Kibboua, A., Kehila, F., Bechtoula, H., Mehant, Y. and Remki, M., "Development of fragility curves for seismic evaluaiton of reinforced concrete bridge", in Second European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, Istanbul. (2014), 25-29.
4. Abdalla, J., A., Khan, Z., Eleman, M. and Irfan, M., “”, (16WCEE), "Seismic hazard assessment and local site effects on uae major cities and their environs: An overview", in 16th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Santiago Chile., (2017), 4785.
5. Aldama-Bustos, G., J.J., B., Fenton, C., H. and Stafford P., J., "Probabilistic seismic hazard analysis for rock sites in the cities of abu dhabi, dubai and ra’s al khymah", Vol. 3, No. 1, (2009), 1-29. doi: 10.1080/17499510802331363.
6. Jalayer, F., Franchin, P. and Pinto, P.E., "A scalar damage measure for seismic reliability analysis of rc frames", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 36, No. 13, (2007), 2059-2079. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.704.
7. Irfan, M., Khan, Z.H., El-Emam, M. and Abdalla, J., “”, , (). , "Seismic hazard assessment and spectral accelerations for united arab emirates", in 15 WCEE, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, (2012).
8. Al-Dogom, D., Schuckma, K. and Al-Ruzouq, R., "Geostatistical seismic analysis and hazard assessment, uae", in The International archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Gioinformation for Disaster Management, Istanbul, Turkey. Vol. XLII-2/W4, (2018), 18-21.
9. Muhammed Irfan, "Seismic site response, analysis and characterization of major cities in uae", Thesis submitted to American University of Sharjah, (2009),
10. Aly, N., AlHamaydeh, M. and Galal, K., "Quantification of the impact of detailing on the performance and cost of rc shear wall buildings in regions with high uncertainty in seismicity hazards", Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 3, (2018), 421-446. doi: 10.1080/13632469.2018.1453406.
11. AlHamaydeh, M., Galal, K. and Sherif Yehia, "Impact of lateral force-resisting system and design/construction practicecs on seismic performance and cost of tall buildings in dubai, uae", Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, Vol. 12, (2013), 385-397. doi: 10.1007/s11803-013-0180-2.
12. Halchuk, S. and John Adams, "Deaggregation of seismic hazard for selected canadian cities", in 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, BC, Canada. (2004).
13. Oztürk, B.M., "Seismic drift response of building structures in seismically active and near-fault regions", Purdue University, Dept. of Civil Engineering, (2003),
14. Baki Ozturk, "Dynamic analysis and the resulting nonlinear response of building structures located in seismically active regions in turkey", in ICEE 2006: 4th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Taipei, (2006).
15. Ozturk, B., Sahin, H.E. and C Yildiz, "Seismic performance assessment of industrial structures in turkey using the fragility curves", in 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Lisbon, Portugal, (2012).
16. Abdalla, J.A. and Azm Al-Homound, "Earthquake hazard zonation of eastern arabia", in 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering., (2004).
17. Jamal A. Abdalla and Azm S. Al-Homoud, "Seismic hazard assessment of united arab emirates and its surroundings", Journal of Earthquke Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 6, (2008), 817-837. doi: 10.1080/13632460409350510.
18. Kassem, M.M., Nazri, F.M. and Farsangi, E.N., "On the quantification of collapse margin of a retrofitted university building in beirut using a probabilistic approach", Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Vol. 23, No. 2, (2020), 373-381.
19. Kassem, M.M., Nazri, F.M., Wei, L.J., Tan, C.G., Shahidan, S. and Zuki, S.S.M., "Seismic fragility assessment for moment-resisting concrete frame with setback under repeated earthquakes", Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 3, (2019), 465-477.
20. Mohamed Nazri, F., Kian Yern, C., Moffed Kassem, M. and Noroozinejad Farsangi, E., "Assessment of structure-specific fragility curves for soft storey buildings implementing ida and spo approaches", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 12, (2018), 2016-2021.
21. Kassem, M.M., Nazri, F.M. and Farsangi, E.N., "The efficiency of an improved seismic vulnerability index under strong ground motions", in Structures, Elsevier. Vol. 23, 366-382.
22. NIST, N., Selecting and scaling earthquake ground motions for performing response-history analyses. 2011.
23. Mwafy, A., Elnashai, A., Sigbjörnsson, R. and Salama, A., "Significance of severe distant and moderate close earthquakes on design and behavior of tall buildings", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, Vol. 15, No. 4, (2006), 391-416. doi.
24. Kamaludin, P.N.C., Kassem, M.M., Farsangi, E.N., Tan, C.G. and Nazri, F.M., "Assessment of seismic scenario-structure based limit state criteria for a reinforced concrete high-rise building", in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing. Vol. 920, No. 1, 012012.
25. Baker, J.W., "An introduction to probabilistic seismic hazard analysis", White Paper Version, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2013), 79. doi.
26. Kassem, M.M., Nazri, F.M. and Farsangi, E.N., "The seismic vulnerability assessment methodologies: A state-of-the-art review", Ain Shams Engineering Journal
, Vol. 11, No. 4, (2020), 849-864, DOI.org/10.1016/j.asej.2020.04.001
27. Ibrahim, Y.E., Shallan, O., El-Shihy, A. and Selim, M., "Assessment of seismic damage of multistory structures using fragility curves", International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2016), 63-72.
28. Rajeev, P. and Tesfamariam, S., "Seismic fragilities for reinforced concrete buildings with consideration of irregularities", Structural Safety, Vol. 39, (2012), 1-13. doi.
29. Rajeev, P. and Tesfamariam, S., "Seismic fragilities of non-ductile reinforced concrete frames with consideration of soil structure interaction", Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 40, (2012), 78-86.
30. Aiswarya, S. and Mohan, N., "Vulnerability analysis by the development of fragility curves", IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), Vol. 11, No. 2, (2014), 33-40.
31. Tesfamariam, S. and Saatcioglu, M., "Risk-based seismic evaluation of reinforced concrete buildings", Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 24, No. 3, (2008), 795-821.
32. Tesfamariam, S. and Saatcioglu, M., "Seismic vulnerability assessment of reinforced concrete buildings using hierarchical fuzzy rule base modeling", Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 26, No. 1, (2010), 235-256.
33. Youngs, R.R. and Coppersmith, K.J., "Implications of fault slip rates and earthquake recurrence models to probabilistic seismic hazard estimates", Bulletin of the Seismological society of America, Vol. 75, No. 4, (1985), 939-964.
34. Vamvatsikos, D. and Cornell, C.A., "Incremental dynamic analysis", Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, Vol. 31, No. 3, (2002), 491-514. doi.
35. Dumova-Jovanoska, E., "Fragility curves for reinforced concrete structures in skopje (macedonia) region", Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 6, (2000), 455-466. doi.
36. LI, S., Yu, T. and Jia, J., "Empirical seismic vulnerability and damage of bottom frame seismic wall masonry structure: A case study in dujiangyan (china) region", International Journal of Engineering
, Transactions C: Aspects,
Vol. 32, No. 9, (2019), 1260-1268. doi: 10.5829/ije.2019.32.09c.05