1. Ruiz-Muñoz, J.F., You, Z., Raich, R. and Fern, X.Z.,
"Dictionary learning for bioacoustics monitoring with
applications to species classification", Journal of Signal
Processing Systems, Vol. 90, No. 2, (2018), 233-247.
2. Chi, T., Ru, P. and Shamma, S.A., "Multiresolution
spectrotemporal analysis of complex sounds", The Journal of
the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 118, No. 2, (2005),
3. Mesgarani, N., David, S.V., Fritz, J.B. and Shamma, S.A.,
"Mechanisms of noise robust representation of speech in
primary auditory cortex", Proceedings of the National Academy
of Sciences, Vol. 111, No. 18, (2014), 6792-6797.
4. Lu, K., Liu, W., Zan, P., David, S.V., Fritz, J.B. and Shamma,
S.A., "Implicit memory for complex sounds in higher auditory
cortex of the ferret", Journal of Neuroscience, Vol. 38, No. 46,
5. Yin, P., Shamma, S.A. and Fritz, J.B., "Relative salience of
spectral and temporal features in auditory long-term memory",
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 140,
No. 6, (2016), 4046-4060.
6. Ruggles, D.R., Tausend, A.N., Shamma, S.A. and Oxenham,
A.J., "Cortical markers of auditory stream segregation revealed
for streaming based on tonotopy but not pitch", The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 144, No. 4, (2018),
7. Francis, N.A., Elgueda, D., Englitz, B., Fritz, J.B. and Shamma,
S.A., "Laminar profile of task-related plasticity in ferret primary
auditory cortex", Scientific Reports, Vol. 8, No. 1, (2018),
16375. doi: 10.1038/s41598-018-34739-3
8. Winkowski, D.E., Nagode, D.A., Donaldson, K.J., Yin, P.,
Shamma, S.A., Fritz, J.B. and Kanold, P.O., "Orbitofrontal
cortex neurons respond to sound and activate primary auditory
cortex neurons", Cerebral Cortex, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2017), 868879.
9. Shamma, S. and Dutta, K.J.T.J.o.t.A.S.o.A., "Spectro-temporal
templates unify the pitch percepts of resolved and unresolved
harmonics", Vol. 145, No. 2, (2019), 615-629.
10. Elgueda, D., Duque, D., Radtke-Schuller, S., Yin, P., David,
S.V., Shamma, S.A. and Fritz, J.B.J.N.N., "State-dependent
encoding of sound and behavioral meaning in a tertiary region of
the ferret auditory cortex", Vol. 22, No., (2019), 447-459.
11. Esfandian, N., Razzazi, F., Behrad, A. and Valipour, S., "A
feature selection method in spectro-temporal domain based on
gaussian mixture models", in IEEE 10th International
Conference On Signal Processing Proceedings, IEEE., (2010),
12. Esfandian, N., Razzazi, F. and Behrad, A., "A clustering based
feature selection method in spectro-temporal domain for speech
recognition", Engineering Applications of Artificial
Intelligence, Vol. 25, No. 6, (2012), 1194-1202.
13. Esfandian, N., Razzazi, F. and Behrad, A., "A feature extraction
method for speech recognition based on temporal tracking of
clusters in spectro-temporal domain", in The 16th CSI
International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal
Processing (AISP 2012), IEEE., (2012), 12-17.
14. Fisher, W.M., "Ther darpa speech recognition research database:
Specifications and status", in Proc. DARPA Workshop on
Speech Recognition, (1986), 93-99.
15. Guyon, I., Gunn, S., Nikravesh, M. and Zadeh, L.A., "Feature
extraction: Foundations and applications, Springer, Vol. 207,