1. Babu, K. and Kumar, T.P., "Effect of cnt concentration and
agitation on surface heat flux during quenching in cnt
nanofluids", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer,
Vol. 54, No. 1-3, (2011), 106-117.
2. Kim, S.J., Bang, I.C., Buongiorno, J. and Hu, L., "Surface
wettability change during pool boiling of nanofluids and its
effect on critical heat flux", International Journal of Heat and
Mass Transfer, Vol. 50, No. 19-20, (2007), 4105-4116.
3. Khoshmehr, H.H., Saboonchi, A. and Shafii, M.B., "The
quenching of silver rod in boiling carbon nano tube–water
nanofluid", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol.
75, (2014), 95-104.
4. Thakur, G., Singh, G., Thakur, M. and Kajla, S., "An
experimental study of nanofluids operated shell and tube heat
exchanger with air bubble injection", International Journal of
Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2018), 136-143.
5. Kumar, U., Suresh, S., Thansekhar, M. and Babu, D., "Effect of
diameter of metal nanowires on pool boiling heat transfer with
fc-72", Applied Surface Science, Vol. 423, (2017), 509-520.
6. Singh, G., "Experimental analysis of heat transfer and friction
factor in plate heat exchanger with different orientations using
Al2O3 nanofluids", International Journal of Engineering, Vol.
29, No. 10, (2016), 1450-1458.
7. Davarnejad, R. and Ardehali, R.M., "Modeling of TiO2-water
nanofluid effect on heat transfer and pressure drop",
International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 2, (2014),
8. Kheiri, M., "Numerical comparison of turbulent heat transfer
and flow characteristics of SiO
/water nanofluid within helically
corrugated tubes and plain tube", International Journal of
Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 10, (2015), 1408-1414.
9. Hadad, K., Rahimian, A. and Nematollahi, M., "Numerical study
of single and two-phase models of water/ Al
turbulent forced convection flow in vver-1000 nuclear reactor",
Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 60, No., (2013), 287-294.
10. Kim, H., DeWitt, G., McKrell, T., Buongiorno, J. and Hu, L.-w.,
"On the quenching of steel and zircaloy spheres in water-based
nanofluids with alumina, silica and diamond nanoparticles",
International Journal of Multiphase Flow, Vol. 35, No. 5,
11. Kim, H., Buongiorno, J., Hu, L.-W. and McKrell, T.,
"Nanoparticle deposition effects on the minimum heat flux point
and quench front speed during quenching in water-based