1. Kersting, R. A., Fahnestock, L. A., and López, W. A., "Seismic
Design of Steel Buckling-Restrained Braced Frames", NIST
GCR, (2015), 15-917.
2. Sabelli, R., Mahin, S., and Chang, C., "Seismic demands on steel
braced frame buildings with buckling-restrained braces",
Engineering Structures, Vol. 25, No. 5, (2003), 655-666.
3. Ariyaratana C, Fahnestock LA., "Evaluation of bucklingrestrained
braced frame seismic performance considering reserve strength", Journal of Engineering Structures, Vol. 33, No. 1, (2011), 77-89. 4. Sabelli R, Mahin S, Chang C., "Seismic demands on steel braced
frame buildings with buckling-restrained braces", Journal of
Engineering Structures, Vol. 25, No. 5, (2003),655-66.
5. Erochko J, Christopoulos C, Tremblay R, Choi H., "Residual drift
response of SMRFs and BRB frames in steel buildings designed
according to ASCE 7-05", Journal of Structural Engineering,
Vol. 137, No. 5, ( 2010), 589-99.
6. Chen ST, Xu J, Xie HH., "Test Study on Seismic Performance of
Cantilevered Vertical Irregular Model Frame Structure",
Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 1065, (2015), 1035-1041.
7. Yuen TY, Kuang JS., "Seismic performance and lateral stability
of RC frames with vertical irregular infill arrangements",
International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics,
Vol. 17, No. 02, (2017).
8. Le-Trung K, Lee K, Lee J, Lee DH., "Evaluation of seismic
behaviour of steel special moment frame buildings with vertical
irregularities", The Structural Design of Tall and Special
Buildings, No. 3, (2012), 215-32.
9. Mwafy A, Khalifa S., "Effect of vertical structural irregularity on
seismic design of tall buildings", The Structural Design of Tall
and Special Buildings, Vol. 26, No.18, (2017).
10. Tesfamariam, S. and Goda, K., "Seismic performance evaluation
framework considering maximum and residual inter-story drift
ratios: application to non-code conforming reinforced concrete
buildings in Victoria, BC, Canada", Frontiers in Built
Environment, Vol. 1, (2015).
11. Li Y, Song R, Van De Lindt JW., "Collapse fragility of steel
structures subjected to earthquake mainshock-aftershock
sequences". Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol.140, No.12,
12. Veismoradi S, Cheraghi A, Darvishan E., "Probabilistic
mainshock-aftershock collapse risk assessment of buckling
restrained braced frames", Journal of Soil Dynamics and
Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 115, (2018), 205-16.
13. Ruiz-García J, Aguilar JD., "Aftershock seismic assessment
taking into account postmainshock residual drifts", Journal of
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, Vol 44, No. 9,
14. Gray, M. G., Christopoulos, C., and Packer, J. A., "Cast steel
yielding brace system for concentrically braced frames: concept
development and experimental validations", Journal of
Structural Engineering, Vol. 140, No. 4, (2013), 04013095.
15. Gray, M., C. Christopoulos, J. Packer, and C. De Oliveira, "A
New Brace Option for Ductile Braced Frames", Modern Steel
Construction, Vol. 52, No. 2, (2012) 40-43.
16. Vargas, R. and M. Bruneau, "Analytical response and design of
buildings with metallic structural fuses", Journal of Structural
Engineering, Vol. 135, No, 4, (2009), 386-393
17. Gray, M., C. Christopoulos, and J. Packer., "Cast Steel yielding
fuse for concentrically braced frames", In Proceedings of the 9th
US National and 10th Canadian Conference on Earthquake
18. Gray, M., C. Christopoulos, and J. Packer., "Full-scale testing of
the cast steel yielding brace system", In Proceedings of the 7th
International Conference STESSA2012, (2012).
19. Applied Loads on Buildings- Part 6, Iranian National Building
Code, Tehran, Iran, (2013).
20. BHRC. Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistance Design
of Buildings: Standard No. 2800 (Third Edition) Building and
Housing Research Center. (2005).
21. Gray, M.G., "Cast Steel Yielding Brace System for
Concentrically Braced Frames", PHD Dissertation, University of