1. Li, Y., Chen, Y., Wu, G. and Liu, J., Experimental evaluation of water-containing isopropanol-n-butanol-ethanol andgasoline blend as a fuel candidate in spark-ignitionengine.Applied Energy,Vol. 219(2018), 42-52.
2. Kolur, M. M., Khalilarya, Sh., Jafarmadar, S. And Nemati, A., “Hydrogen and ethanol as potential alternative fuels compared to gasoline under improved exhaust gas resirculation”,International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No.3, (2014), 449-456.
3. Abdolalipouradl, M. and Khalilarya, S., "The effect of exhaust gas recirculation on performance and emissions of a si engine fuelled with ethanol-gasoline blends",International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics,Vol.28, No. 1 (2015) 130-135.
4. Chen, A.F., Adzmi, M.A., Adam, A., Othman, M.F., Kamaruzzaman, M.K. and Mrwan, A.G., Combustion characteristics, engine performances and emissions of a diesel engine using nanoparticle-diesel fuel blends with aluminium oxide, carbon nanotubes and silicon oxide.Energy Conversion and Management,Vol. 171, (2018), 461-477.
5. Gürü, M., Karakaya, U., Altıparmak, D. and Alıcılar, A.,Improvement of diesel fuel properties by using additives.Energy Conversion and Management,Vol. 43, No. 8, (2002), 1021-1025.
6. Saraee, H.S., Jafarmadar, S., Taghavifar, H. and Ashrafi, S.J.,. Reduction of emissions and fuel consumption in a compressionignition engine using nanoparticles.International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology,Vol. 12, No. 7, (2015),2245-2252.
7. Saraee, H.S., Taghavifar, H. and Jafarmadar, S., Experimental and numerical consideration of the effect of CeO2nanoparticles on diesel engine performance and exhaust emission with the aid of artificial neural network.Applied Thermal Engineering,Vol. 113, (2017), 663-672.
8. Jiaqiang, E., Zhang, Z., Chen, J., Pham, M., Zhao, X., Peng, Q., Zhang, B. and Yin, Z., Performance and emission evaluation of a marine diesel engine fueled by water biodiesel-diesel emulsion blends with a fuel additive of a cerium oxide nanoparticle.Energy Conversion and Management,Vol.169, (2018), 194-205.
9. Shukla, P.C., Gupta, T., Labhasetwar, N.K., Khobaragade, R., Gupta, N.K. and Agarwal, A.K.,. Effectiveness of non-noble metal based diesel oxidation catalysts on particle number emissions from diesel and biodiesel exhaust.Science of the Total Environment,Vol. 574, (2017), 1512-1520.
10. Saxena, V., Kumar, N. and Saxena, V.K., A comprehensive review on combustion and stability aspects of metal nanoparticles and its additive effect on diesel and biodiesel fuelled CI engine.Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,Vol. 70, (2017), 563-588.
11. Ettefaghi, E., Ghobadian, B., Rashidi, A., Najafi, G., Khoshtaghaza, M.H., Rashtchi, M. and Sadeghian, S., A novel bio-nano emulsion fuel based on biodegradable nanoparticles to improve diesel engines performance and reduce exhaust emissions.Renewable Energy,Vol. 125, (2018), 64-72.
12. Mirzajanzadeh, M., Tabatabaei, M., Ardjmand, M., Rashidi, A., Ghobadian, B., Barkhi, M. and Pazouki, M.,. A novel soluble nano-catalysts in diesel–biodiesel fuel blends to improve diesel engines performance and reduce exhaust emissions.Fuel,Vol. 139, (2015), 374-382.
13. Ali, M.K.A., Fuming, P., Younus, H.A., Abdelkareem, M.A., Essa, F.A., Elagouz, A. and Xianjun, H., Fuel economy in gasoline engines using Al2O3/TiO2nanomaterials as nanolubricant additives.Applied Energy,Vol. 211, (2018) 461-478.
14. El-Seesy, A.I., Attia, A.M. and El-Batsh, H.M.,. The effect of Aluminum oxide nanoparticles addition with Jojoba methyl ester-diesel fuel blend on a diesel engine performance, combustion and emission characteristics.Fuel,Vol. 224, (2018), 147-166