1. Yager, R. R., “Pythagorean fuzzy subsets”, In 2013 Joint IFSA World Congress and NAFIPS Annual Meeting (IFSA/NAFIPS), (2013), 57–61.
2. Atanassov, K. T., “Intuitionistic fuzzy sets”, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 20, No. 1, (1986), 87–96.
3. Zhang, X., “Multicriteria Pythagorean fuzzy decision analysis: A hierarchical QUALIFLEX approach with the closeness index-based ranking methods”, Information Sciences, Vol. 330, (2016), 104–124.
4. Vahdani, B., Salimi, M., and Mousavi, S.M., “A New Compromise Decision-making Model based on TOPSIS and VIKOR for Solving Multi-objective Large-scale Programming Problems with a Block Angular Structure under Uncertainty”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 11, (2014), 1673–1680.
5. Garg, H., “A novel accuracy function under interval-valued Pythagorean fuzzy environment for solving multicriteria decision making problem”, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2016), 529–540.
6. Ma, Z. and Xu, Z., “Symmetric Pythagorean Fuzzy Weighted Geometric/Averaging Operators and Their Application in Multicriteria Decision-Making Problems”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 31, No. 12, (2016), 1198–1219.
7. Ren, P., Xu, Z., and Gou, X., “Pythagorean fuzzy TODIM approach to multi-criteria decision making”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 42, (2016), 246–259.
8. Zeng, S., Chen, J., and Li, X., “A Hybrid Method for Pythagorean Fuzzy Multiple-Criteria Decision Making”, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, Vol. 15, No. 02, (2016), 403–422.
9. Li, H., Cao, Y., Su, L., and Xia, Q., “An Interval Pythagorean Fuzzy Multi-criteria Decision Making Method Based on Similarity Measures and Connection Numbers”, Information, Vol.
10, No. 2, (2019), 80. 10. Dorfeshan, Y., and Mousavi, S.M., “A group TOPSIS-COPRAS methodology with Pythagorean fuzzy sets considering weights of experts for project critical path problem”, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 36, No. 2, (2019), 1375–1387.
11. Dorfeshan, Y., Mousavi, S.M., Vahdani, B., and Mohagheghi, V., “Solving Critical Path Problem in Project Network by a New Enhanced Multi-objective Optimization of Simple Ratio Analysis Approach with Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Sets”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 30, No. 9, (2017), 1352–1361.
12. Peng, X. and Yang, Y., “Pythagorean Fuzzy Choquet Integral Based MABAC Method for Multiple Attribute Group Decision Making”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 31, No. 10, (2016), 989–1020.
13. Mousavi, S. M., “Solving New Product Selection Problem by a New Hierarchical Group Decision-making Approach with Hesitant Fuzzy Setting”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 5, (2017), 729–738.
14. Shakeel, M., bdullah, S., Shahzad, M., and Siddiqui, N., “Geometric aggregation operators with interval-valued Pythagorean trapezoidal fuzzy numbers based on Einstein operations and their application in group decision making”, International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, (2019), 1–20.
15. Garg, H., “A New Generalized Pythagorean Fuzzy Information Aggregation Using Einstein Operations and Its Application to Decision Making”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2016), 886–920.
16. Yu, C., Shao, Y., Wang, K., and Zhang, L., “A group decision making sustainable supplier selection approach using extended TOPSIS under interval-valued Pythagorean fuzzy environment”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 121, (2019), 1–17.
17. Mohagheghi, V., Mousavi, S. M., and Vahdani, B., “Enhancing decision-making flexibility by introducing a new last aggregation evaluating approach based on multi-criteria group decision making and Pythagorean fuzzy sets”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 61, (2017), 527–535.
18. Wan, S.P., Li, S.Q., and Dong, J.Y., “A three-phase method for Pythagorean fuzzy multi-attribute group decision making and application to haze management”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 123, (2018), 348–363.
19. Biswas, A. and Sarkar, B., “Pythagorean fuzzy TOPSIS for multicriteria group decision-making with unknown weight information through entropy measure”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 34, No. 6, (2019), 1108–1128.
20. Pamučar, D., and Ćirović, G., “The selection of transport and handling resources in logistics centers using Multi-Attributive Border Approximation area Comparison (MABAC)”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 42, No. 6, (2015), 3016–3028.
21. Xue, Y.X., You, J.X., Lai, X.D., and Liu, H.C., “An interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy MABAC approach for material selection with incomplete weight information”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 38, (2016), 703–713.
22. Roy, J., and Ranjan, A., “An extended MABAC for multi-attribute decision making using trapezoidal interval type-2 fuzzy numbers”, arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.01254 , (2016).