1. Kasaeian, A.B, Dehghani Mobarakeh, M., Golzari, S. and Akhlaghi, M.M," Energy and Exergy Analysis of Air PV/T Collector of Forced Convection with andwithout Glass Cover", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 8, (2013), 913-926.
2. Behar, O., Khellaf, A. and Mohammedi, K.,"A review of studies on central receiver solar thermal power plants", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol.23, (2013), 12-39.
3. Behar, O.,"Solar thermal power plants – A review of configurations and performance comparison". Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 92, (2018), 608–27.
4. Kongtragool, B, Wongwises, S. "A review of solar-powered Stirling engines and low temperaturedifferential Stirling engines". Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 7, (2003), 131-54.
5. Wang, L.J., Xu, L.X., Men, J., Zhang, D., Gao, Z.W., Liu, W. "Research Status and Prospect of dish-Stirling System". Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 953-954, (2014), 83-86.
6. Mancini, T., Heller, P., Butler, B., Osborn, B., Schiel, W., Goldberg, V., Buck, R., Diver, R., Andraka, C., Moreno, J. "Dish-Stirling systems: An overview of development and status'. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, Vol.125, (2003), 135-51.
7. Abbas, M., Boumeddane B., Said N., Chikouche, A. "Dish Stirling technology: A 100 MW solar power plant using hydrogen for Algeria". International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 36, (2011), 4305-4314.
8. Tavakolpour saleh, A.R., Zomorodian, A. and Golneshan, A.A."Simulation, construction and testing of a two-cylinder solar Stirling engine powered by a flat-plate solar collector without regenerator". Renewable Energy, Vol. 33, (2008), 77-87.
9. Tavakolpour-Saleh. A.R, Zare. SH, Badjian, H,"Multi-objective Optimization of Stirling Heat Engine Using Gray Wolf Optimization Algorithm", International Journal of Engineering, Transaction C: Aspects, Vol.30, No. 6, (2017), 895-903.
10. Upadhyay, A. and Chowdhury, A.,"Solar Energy Fundamentals and Challenges in Indian restructured power sector". International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol.4, No. 10 (2014), 2250-2253.
11. Kabir, E., Kumar, P., Kumar, S., Adelodun, A.A., Kim, K.-H.,"Solar energy: Potential and future prospects". Renewable Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 82 (2018), 894–900.
12. Ramli, M.A., Prasetyono, E., Wicaksana, R.W., Windarko, N.A., Sedraoui, K., and Al-Turki, Y.A,"On the investigation of photovoltaic output power reduction due to dust accumulation and weather conditions". Renewable Energy, Vol. 99, (2016), 836–844.
13. Villalva, M.G., Gazoli, J.R., and Ruppert Filho, E., ''Comprehensive approach to modeling and simulation of photovoltaic arrays trans". IEEE Transactions On Power Electronics, Vol. 24, (2009), 1198–1208.
14. Tomar, V., Tiwari, G.N.,"Techno-economic evaluation of grid connected PV system for households with feed in tariff and time of day households with feed in tariff and time of day tariff regulation in New Delhi – asustainable approach", Renewable Sustainable Energy, Vol. 70, (2017), 822–35.
15. Tiwari, G.N., Mishra, R.K., Solanki, S.C.,"Photovoltaic modules and their applications: a review on thermal modeling". Applied Energy, Vol. 88, (2011), 2287–304.
16. Sedra, A.S. and Smith, K.C., "Microelectronic Circuits". London, U.K.: Oxford Univ. Press, 2006.
17. Mondol, J.D., Yigzaw, G., Yohanis, Y.G., Norton, B.," Comparison of measured and predicted long term performance of grid a connected photovoltaic system". Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 48, No. 4 (2007), 1065-1080.
18. Skoplaki, E., Palyvos, J.A., "On the temperature dependence of photovoltaic module electrical performance: a review of efficiency/power correlation". Solar Energy. Vol.83, (2009), 614–624.
19. Chow, T., "A review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology", Applied Energy, Vol. 87, No. 2, (2010), 365-379.
20. Hegazy, A.A.,"Comparative study of the performances of four photovoltaic/thermal solar air collectors", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol.41, No.8, (2000), 861-881.
21. Zondage, H., Devries, D.D., Vanhlden, W., Vanzolingen, R. and Vansteenhoven, A.,"The thermal and electrical yield of a pv-thermal collector", Solar Energy, Vol. 72, No. 2, (2002),113-128.
22. Tiwari, A., Sodha, M., Chandra, A. and joshi, J.,"Performance evaluation of photovoltaic thermal solar air collector for composite climate of india", Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 90, No. 2, (2006), 175-189.
23. Tiwari, A. and Sodha, M., "performance evaluation of solar pv/t system: An experimental validation", Solar Energy, Vol. 80, No. 7, (2006), 751-759.
24. Cubas, J., Pindado, S., and Victoria, M.,"On the analytical approach for modeling photovoltaic systems behavior". Journal of Power Sources, Vol.247, (2014), 467–474.
25. Cardenas, A.A., Carrasco, M., Mancilla-David, F., et al. Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, (2017), 1468–1476.
26. Laudani, A., Fulginei, F.R. and Salvini, A.,"High performing extraction procedure for the one-diode model of a photovoltaic panel from experimental I–V curves by using reduced forms", Solar Energy, Vol.103, (2014), 316–326.
27. King, D.L., Boyson, W.E., and Kratochvil, J.A., “Photovoltaic array performance model,” Sandia Nat. Lab., Albuquerque, NM, USA, (2004), 2004-3535.
28. Moscatiello, C., Boccaletti, C., Neto Alcaso, A., FigueiredoRamos, C.A., Marques Cardoso, A.J., "Performance Evaluation of a Hybrid Thermal Photovoltaic Panel" IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications Society, Vol. 53, (2017), 5753-5759.
29. Kalogirou, A.,"Solar Energy Engineering Processes and Systems", (2013).