1. Zamfiroiu, A., "Factors influencing the quality of mobile applications", Informatica Economica, Vol. 18, No. 1, (2014), 131.
2. Carroll, A. and Heiser, G., "An analysis of power consumption in a smartphone", in USENIX annual technical conference, Boston, MA. Vol. 14, (2010), 21-21.
3. Metri, G., Agrawal, A., Peri, R. and Shi, W., "What is eating up battery life on my smartphone: A case study", in Energy Aware Computing, 2012 International Conference on, IEEE. (2012), 1-6.
4. Wilke, C., Richly, S., Püschel, G., Piechnick, C., Götz, S. and Aßmann, U., "Energy labels for mobile applications", in GI-Jahrestagung., (2012), 412-426.
5. Bedregal, J.C.V. and Gutierrez, E.G.C., "Optimizing energy consumption per application in mobile devices", in Information Society (i-Society), 2013 International Conference on, IEEE. (2013), 106-110.
6. Chowdhury, S.A. and Hindle, A., "Greenoracle: Estimating software energy consumption with energy measurement corpora", in Mining Software Repositories (MSR), IEEE/ACM 13th Working Conference on, IEEE., (2016), 49-60.
7. Chowdhury, S.A., Gil, S., Romansky, S. and Hindle, A., Greenscaler: Automatically training software energy model with big data. 2016, PeerJ Preprints.
8. Dao, T.A., Singh, I., Madhyastha, H.V., Krishnamurthy, S.V., Cao, G. and Mohapatra, P., "Tide: A user-centric tool for identifying energy hungry applications on smartphones", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 25, No. 3, (2017), 1459-1474.
9. Bao, L., Lo, D., Xia, X., Wang, X. and Tian, C., "How android app developers manage power consumption?: An empirical study by mining power management commits", in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories, ACM. (2016), 37-48.
10. Li, D., Hao, S., Gui, J. and Halfond, W.G., "An empirical study of the energy consumption of android applications", in Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME), IEEE International Conference on, IEEE. (2014), 121-130.
11. Liu, Y., Xu, C., Cheung, S.-C. and Lu, J., "Greendroid: Automated diagnosis of energy inefficiency for smartphone applications", IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol., No. 1, (2014), 1-1.
12. Balasubramanian, N., Balasubramanian, A. and Venkataramani, A., "Energy consumption in mobile phones: A measurement study and implications for network applications", in Proceedings of the 9th ACM SIGCOMM Conference on Internet Measurement, ACM., (2009), 280-293.
13. Sun, L., Sheshadri, R.K., Zheng, W. and Koutsonikolas, D., "Modeling wifi active power/energy consumption in smartphones", in Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), IEEE 34th International Conference on, IEEE. (2014), 41-51.
14. Di Nucci, D., Palomba, F., Prota, A., Panichella, A., Zaidman, A. and De Lucia, A., "Software-based energy profiling of android apps: Simple, efficient and reliable?", in Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER), IEEE 24th International Conference on, IEEE. (2017), 103-114.
15. Djedidi, O., Djeziri, M., M'Sirdi, N. and Naamane, A., "A novel easy-to-construct power model for embedded and mobile systems-using recursive neural nets to estimate power consumption of arm-based embedded systems and mobile devices", in 15th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, SCITEPRESS-Science and Technology Publications., (2018).
16. Ahmad, R.W., Naveed, A., Rodrigues, J.J., Gani, A., Madani, S.A., Shuja, J., Maqsood, T. and Saeed, S., "Enhancement and assessment of a code-analysis-based energy estimation framework", IEEE Systems Journal, (2018).
17. Mehrotra, D., Srivastava, R., Nagpal, R. and Nagpal, D., "Multiclass classification of mobile applications as per energy consumption", Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences, (2018).
18. Halkidi, M., Vazirgiannis, M. and Batistakis, Y., "Quality scheme assessment in the clustering process", in European Conference on Principles of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Springer., (2000), 265-276.
19. Brock, G., Pihur, V., Datta, S. and Datta, S., "Clvalid, an r package for cluster validation", Journal of Statistical Software, (2011), https://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/web/packages/clValid/vignettes/clValid.pdf.