1. Semwal, R.B., Semwal, D.K., Combrinck, S. and Viljoen, A.M., "Gingerols and shogaols: Important nutraceutical principles from ginger", Phytochemistry, Vol. 117, (2015), 554-568.
2. Shukla, Y. and Singh, M., "Cancer preventive properties of ginger: A brief review", Food and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 45, No. 5, (2007), 683-690.
3. Chowdhury, S.A., Gil, S., Romansky, S. and Hindle, A., Greenscaler: Automatically training software energy model with big data. 2016, PeerJ Preprints.
4. Wang, W., Li, C.Y., Wen, X.D., Li, P. and Qi, L.W., "Simultaneous determination of 6-gingerol, 8-gingerol, 10-gingerol and 6-shogaol in rat plasma by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry: Application to pharmacokinetics", J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci, Vol. 877, No. 8-9, (2009), 671-679.
5. Hu, J., Guo, Z., Glasius, M., Kristensen, K., Xiao, L. and Xu, X., "Pressurized liquid extraction of ginger (zingiber officinale roscoe) with bioethanol: An efficient and sustainable approach", Journal of Chromatography A, Vol. 1218, No. 34, (2011), 5765-5773.
6. Mesomo, M.C., Scheer, A.d.P., Perez, E., Ndiaye, P.M. and Corazza, M.L., "Ginger (zingiber officinale r.) extracts obtained using supercritical CO2 and compressed propane: Kinetics and antioxidant activity evaluation", The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, Vol. 71, (2012), 102-109.
7. Dugasani, S., Pichika, M.R., Nadarajah, V.D., Balijepalli, M.K., Tandra, S. and Korlakunta, J.N., "Comparative antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of -gingerol, -gingerol, -gingerol and -shogaol", Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 127, No. 2, (2010), 515-520.
8. Azmir, J., Zaidul, I.S.M., Rahman, M.M., Sharif, K.M., Mohamed, A., Sahena, F., Jahurul, M.H.A., Ghafoor, K., Norulaini, N.A.N. and Omar, A.K.M., "Techniques for extraction of bioactive compounds from plant materials: A review", Journal of Food Engineering, Vol. 117, No. 4, (2013), 426-436.
9. Zakaria, S.M. and Kamal, S.M.M., "Subcritical water extraction of bioactive compounds from plants and algae: Applications in pharmaceutical and food ingredients", Food Engineering Reviews, Vol. 8, No. 1, (2016), 23-34.
10. Plaza, M. and Turner, C., "Pressurized hot water extraction of bioactives", TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 71, (2015), 39-54.
11. Mokhtar, N., Nordin, M.F.M. and Morad, N.A., "Total phenolic content, total flavonoid content and radical scavenging activity from zingiber zerumbet rhizome using subcritical water extraction", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 31, (2018), 1421-1429.
12. Teo, C.C., Tan, S.N., Yong, J.W.H., Hew, C.S. and Ong, E.S., "Pressurized hot water extraction (PHWE)", Journal of Chromatography A, Vol. 1217, No. 16, (2010), 2484-2494.
13. Herrero, M., Castro-Puyana, M., Mendiola, J.A. and Ibañez, E., "Compressed fluids for the extraction of bioactive compounds", TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 43, (2013), 67-83.
14. Valizadeh Kiamahalleh, M., Najafpour-Darzi, G., Rahimnejad, M., Moghadamnia, A.A. and Valizadeh Kiamahalleh, M., "High performance curcumin subcritical water extraction from turmeric (curcuma longa l.)", Journal of Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci, Vol. 1022, (2016), 191-198.
15. Syed Jaapar, S.Z., Morad, N.A., Iwai, Y., Md. Sarip, M.S., Yunus, M.A.C. and Yusuff, Y.A.M., "Estimation of ginger bioactive compound solubilities in hot compressed water and enhancement with entrainer", Fluid Phase Equilibria, Vol. 393, (2015), 40-47.
16. Nagendra chari, K.L., Manasa, D., Srinivas, P. and Sowbhagya, H.B., "Enzyme-assisted extraction of bioactive compounds from ginger (zingiber officinale roscoe)", Food Chemistry, Vol. 139, No. 1–4, (2013), 509-514.
17. 13685, I.I., Ginger and its oleoresins-determination of the main pungent components( gingerols and shogaols)- method using high performance liquid chromatography. 1997, Intentational Organization for Standardization: Geneva.
18. Yen, G.C. and Duh, P.D., "Scavenging effect of methanolic extracts of peanut hulls on free-radical and active-oxygen species", Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Vol. 42, No. 3, (1994), 629-632.