1. Bazan, G.H., Scalassara, P.R., Endo, W., Goedtel, A., Godoy, W.F., and Palácios, R.H.C., “Stator fault analysis of three-phase induction motors using information measures and artificial neural networks”, Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 143, No. 143, (2017), 347–356.
2. Ameid, T., Menacer, A., Talhaoui, H., and Harzelli, I., “Rotor resistance estimation using Extended Kalman filter and spectral analysis for rotor bar fault diagnosis of sensorless vector control induction motor”, Measurement, Vol. 111, (2017), 243–259.
3. Shi, P., Chen, Z., Vagapov, Y., and Zouaoui, Z., “A new diagnosis of broken rotor bar fault extent in three phase squirrel cage induction motor”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 42, No. 1–2, (2014), 388–403.
4. Jerkan, D.G., Reljic, D.D., and Marcetic, D.P., “Broken Rotor Bar Fault Detection of IM Based on the Counter-Current Braking Method”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 32, No. 4, (2017), 1356–1366.
5. Quiroz, J., Mariun, N., Mehrjou, M., Izadi, M., Misron, N., and Radzi, M.A.M., “Fault detection of broken rotor bar in LS-PMSM using random forests”, Measurement, Vol. 116, (2018), 273–280.
6. Abd-el-Malek, M., Abdelsalam, A.K., and Hassan, O.E., “Induction motor broken rotor bar fault location detection through envelope analysis of start-up current using Hilbert transform”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 93, No. 93, (2017), 332–350.
7. Rangel-Magdaleno, J., Peregrina-Barreto, H., Ramirez-Cortes, J., and Cruz-Vega, I., “Hilbert spectrum analysis of induction motors for the detection of incipient broken rotor bars”, Measurement, Vol. 109, (2017), 247–255.
8. Xu, B., Sun, L., Xu, L., and Xu, G., “Improvement of the Hilbert Method via ESPRIT for Detecting Rotor Fault in Induction Motors at Low Slip”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 28, No. 1, (2013), 225–233.
9. Konar, P., and Chattopadhyay, P., “Multi-class fault diagnosis of induction motor using Hilbert and Wavelet Transform”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 30, (2015), 341–352.
10. Chine, W., Mellit, A., Lughi, V., Malek, A., Sulligoi, G., and Massi Pavan, A., “A novel fault diagnosis technique for photovoltaic systems based on artificial neural networks”, Renewable Energy, Vol. 90, (2016), 501–512.
11. Sun, J., Shao, S.Y., and Yan, Q., “Induction motor fault diagnosis based on deep neural network of sparse auto-encoder”, Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 52, No. 9, (2016), 65–71.
12. Bessam, B., Menacer, A., Boumehraz, M., and Cherif, H., “Detection of broken rotor bar faults in induction motor at low load using neural network”, ISA Transactions, Vol. 64, (2016), 241–246.
13. Jia, F., Lei, Y., Lin, J., Zhou, X., and Lu, N., “Deep neural networks: A promising tool for fault characteristic mining and intelligent diagnosis of rotating machinery with massive data”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 72–73, (2016), 303–315.
14. Bachir, S., Tnani, S., Trigeassou, J.C., and Champenois, G., “Diagnosis by parameter estimation of stator and rotor faults occurring in induction machines”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 53, No. 3, (2006), 963–973.
15. Osman, S., and Wang, W., “A Morphological Hilbert-Huang Transform Technique for Bearing Fault Detection”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 65, No. 11, (2016), 2646–2656.
16. Eberhart, R., and Kennedy, J., “A new optimizer using particle swarm theory”, In MHS’95, Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Micro Machine and Human Science, IEEE, (1995), 39–43.
17. Tarafdar Hagh, M., and Ghadimi, N., “Radial Basis Neural Network Based Islanding Detection in Distributed Generation”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 27, No. 7, (2014), 1061–1070.
18. Strumiłło, P., and Kamiński, W., “Radial Basis Function Neural Networks: Theory and Applications”, Physica-Verlag HD, Heidelberg, (2003), 107–119.
19. Mousavi, Y., and Alfi, A., “A memetic algorithm applied to trajectory control by tuning of Fractional Order Proportional-Integral-Derivative controllers”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 36, No. 36, (2015), 599–617.