1. Parghi, A., and Alam, M.S., “Physical and mechanical properties of cementitious composites containing recycled glass powder (RGP) and styrene butadiene rubber (SBR)”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 104, (2016), 34–43.
2. Bhandari, P.S., and Tajne, K.M., “Use of waste glass in cement mortar”, International Journal of Civil & Structural Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 4, (2013), 704–711.
3. Ahmad Khan, F., Fahad, M., Shahzada, K., Alam, H., and Ali, N., “Utilization of waste glass powder as a partial replacement of cement in concrete”, International Journal of Advanced Structures and Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2015), 181–185.
4. Islam, G.M.S., Rahman, M.H., and Kazi, N., “Waste glass powder as partial replacement of cement for sustainable concrete practice”, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2017), 37–44.
5. Ghasemi, M., and Marandi, S.M., “Laboratory Studies of the Effect of Recycled Glass Powder Additive on the Properties of Polymer Modified Asphalt Binders”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, No. 10, (2013), 1183–1190.
6. Jamshidi, M., and Hashemi, M.J., “Flexural Behavior of Polyester Polymer Concrete Subjected to Different Chemicals”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 7, (2015), 978–983.
7. IS:12269-1987, “Specification for 43 Grade ordinary Portland cemen”, Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India.
8. IS:516-1959, “Indian standard code of practice—methods of test for strength of concrete”, Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India.
9. JCI-S-001-2003, “Method of test for fracture energy of concrete by use of notched beam”, Japan Concrete Institute standard.
10. Routara, B.C., Nayak, A., Jesti, D., and Nayak, R., “Evaluation of Mechanical and Tribological Properties of Glass/Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Hybrid Composite”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 7, (2018), 1088–1094.
11. Rahman, M.H., Islam, G.M.S., and Shames, A.A., “Potential of recycled glass as cementitious material in concrete”, In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE-2014), (2014).
12. Alam, M.R., Azad, M.A.K., and Kadir, M.A., “Fracture toughness of plain concrete specimens made with industry-burnt brick aggregates”, Journal of Civil Engineering (IEB), Vol. 38, No. 1, (2010), 81–94.
13. Rahman, M.H., “A Study on Potential of Recycled Glass as Cementitious Material in Concrete”, Thesis for: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Louisiana State University, (2015).
14. Leusheva, E., Nikolaev, N., and Tabatabaee Moradi, S.S., “Improvement of Cement Properties Using a Single Multi-functional Polymer”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2018), 181–187.
15. Lee, N.K., Kim, E.M., and Lee, H.K., “Mechanical properties and setting characteristics of geopolymer mortar using styrene-butadiene (SB) latex”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 113, (2016), 264–272.
16. Vandhiyan, R., Ramkumar, K., and Ramya, R., “Experimental study on replacement of cement by glass powder”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2, No. 5, (2013).
17. Talsania, S., Pitroda, J., and Vyas, C., “Experimental investigation for partial replacement of cement with waste glass powder on pervious concrete”, In International Conference on: “Engineering: Issues, opportunities and Challenges for Development, (2015).
18. Soleimanzadeh, S., and Mydin, M.A.O., “Influence of High Temperatures on Flexural Strength of Foamed Concrete Containing Fly Ash and Polypropylene Fiber”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 2, (2012), 117–126.
19. Sakale, R., Jain, S., and Singh, S., “Experimental Investigation on Strength of Glass Powder Replacement by Cement in Concrete with Different Dosages”, IJSTE-International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 8, (2016), 76–86.
20. Thamboo, J.A., Dhanasekar, M., and Yan, C., “Characterisation of flexural bond strength in thin bed concrete masonry”, In 15th International Brick and Block Masonry Conference, (2012).
21. Jebadurai S, V.S., and Tensing, D., “Mechanical Properties of Latex Mortar for Brick Masonry”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), Vol. 7, No. 6, (2016), 400–407.