1. Nasri, H., Shahinfard, N., Rafieian, M., Rafieian, S., Shirzad, M. and Rafieian, M., "Turmeric: A spice with multifunctional medicinal properties", Journal of Herbmed Pharmacology,Vol. 3, No. 1, (2014), 5-8.
2. Singh, S.P., Sharma, M. and Gupta, P.K., "Cytotoxicity of curcumin silica nanoparticle complexes conjugated with hyaluronic acid on colon cancer cells", International Journal of Biological Macromolecules,Vol. 74, No. (2015), 162-170.
3. Dey, S. and Sreenivasan, K., "Conjugation of curcumin onto alginate enhances aqueous solubility and stability of curcumin", Carbohydrate Polymers,Vol. 99, No. (2014), 499-507.
4. Athinarayanan, J., Periasamy, V.S., Alhazmi, M., Alatiah, K.A. and Alshatwi, A.A., "Synthesis of biogenic silica nanoparticles from rice husks for biomedical applications", Ceramics International,Vol. 41, No. 1, (2015), 275-281.
5. Alshatwi, A.A., Athinarayanan, J. and Periasamy, V.S., "Biocompatibility assessment of rice husk-derived biogenic silica nanoparticles for biomedical applications", Materials Science and Engineering C,Vol. 47, No. (2015), 8-16.
6. Carvalho DdM, Takeuchi KP, Geraldine RM, Moura CJd, Torres MCL. Production, solubility and antioxidant activity of curcumin nanosuspension. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 35: 115-9 (2015).
7. Tang, L. and Cheng, J., "Nonporous silica nanoparticles for nanomedicine application", Nano Today,Vol. 8, No. 3, (2013), 290-312.
8. Bitar, A., Ahmad, N.M., Fessi, H. and Elaissari, A., "Silica-based nanoparticles for biomedical applications", Drug Discovery Today,Vol. 17, No. 19, (2012), 1147-1154.
9. Liou, T.-H. and Yang, C.-C., "Synthesis and surface characteristics of nanosilica produced from alkali-extracted rice husk ash", Materials Science and Engineering: B, Vol. 176, No. 7, (2011), 521-529.
10. Gangwar, R.K., Tomar, G.B., Dhumale, V.A., Zinjarde, S., Sharma, R.B. and Datar, S., "Curcumin conjugated silica nanoparticles for improving bioavailability and its anticancer applications", Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry,Vol. 61, No. 40, (2013), 9632-9637.
11. Singh, S.P., Sharma, M. and Gupta, P.K., "Enhancement of phototoxicity of curcumin in human oral cancer cells using silica nanoparticles as delivery vehicle", Lasers in Medical Science.,Vol. 29, No. 2, (2014), 645-652.
12. Rezaei, S., Najafpour, G., Mohammadi, M., Moghadamnia, A., Kazemi, S. and Bengmark, S., "Formic Acid and Microwave Assisted Extraction of Curcumin from Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.)", International Journal of Engineering,Vol. 29, No. (2016), 145-151.
13. Sahne, F., Mohammadi, M., Najafpour, G.D. and Moghadamnia, A.A., "Enzyme-assisted ionic liquid extraction of bioactive compound from turmeric (Curcuma longa L.): Isolation, purification and analysis of curcumin", Industrial Crops and Products,Vol. 95, No. (2017), 686-694.
14. Hu, K., Huang, X., Gao, Y., Huang, X., Xiao, H. and McClements, D.J., "Core–shell biopolymer nanoparticle delivery systems: Synthesis and characterization of curcumin fortified zein–pectin nanoparticles", Food Chemistry,Vol. 182, No. (2015), 275-281.
15. Mathew, A., Fukuda, T., Nagaoka, Y., Hasumura, T., Morimoto, H., Yoshida, Y., Maekawa, T., Venugopal, K. and Kumar, D.S., "Curcumin loaded-PLGA nanoparticles conjugated with Tet-1 peptide for potential use in Alzheimer's disease", PLoS One,Vol. 7, No. 3, (2012), e32616.
16. Mosmann, T., "Rapid colorimetric assay for cellular growth and survival: application to proliferation and cytotoxicity assays", Journal of Immunological Methods,Vol. 65, No. 1-2, (1983), 55-63.
17. Dey, S. and Sreenivasan, K., "Conjugating curcumin to water soluble polymer stabilized gold nanoparticles via pH responsive succinate linker", Journal of Materials Chemistry B,Vol. 3, No. 5, (2015), 824-833.
18. Bettini, S., Pagano, R., Valli, L. and Giancane, G., "Drastic nickel ion removal from aqueous solution by curcumin-capped Ag nanoparticles", Nanoscale,Vol. 6, No. 17, (2014), 10113-10117.
19. Shweta, K. and Jha, H., "Rice husk extracted lignin–TEOS biocomposites: Effects of acetylation and silane surface treatments for application in nickel removal", Biotechnology Reports,Vol. 7, No. (2015), 95-106.
20. Masuda, T., Hidaka, K., Shinohara, A., Maekawa, T., Takeda, Y. and Yamaguchi, H., "Chemical studies on antioxidant mechanism of curcuminoid: analysis of radical reaction products from curcumin", Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry,Vol. 47, No. 1, (1999), 71-77.
21. Lv, L., Shen, Y., Liu, J., Wang, F., Li, M., Li, M., Guo, A., Wang, Y., Zhou, D. and Guo, S., "Enhancing curcumin anticancer efficacy through di-block copolymer micelle encapsulation", Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology,Vol. 10, No. 2, (2014), 179-193.
22. Avnesh S. Thakor and Gambhir, S.S., "Nanooncology: The Future of Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy", CA CANCER J CLIN,Vol. 63, No. (2013), 395-418.
23. Davis, M.E. and Shin, D.M., "Nanoparticle therapeutics: an emerging treatment modality for cancer", Nature Reviews Drug Discovery,Vol. 7, No. 9, (2008), 771-782.
24. Peer, D., Karp, J.M., Hong, S., Farokhzad, O.C., Margalit, R. and Langer, R., "Nanocarriers as an emerging platform for cancer therapy", Nature Nanotechnology,Vol. 2, No. 12, (2007), 751-760.