1. Heywood, J.B., "Internal combustion engine fundamentals", New York: McGraw Hill Book Company; 1988.
2. SL, P., T, A. and JP, M., "Flame temperature correlation for the effects of exhaust gas recirculation on diesel particulate and nox emissions", SAE Paper, Vol. 90, No. 4, (1981), 38-54.
3. Pirouzpanah, V., Mohammadi, K., Mosseibi, A., Moshirabadi, J., Gangi, A. and Moghadaspour, M., "Dual-fuelling of a direct-injection automotive diesel engine by diesel and compressed natural gas", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 3, (2000), 51-57.
4. Pirouzpanah, V. and Kashani, B., Prediction of major pollutants emission in direct-injection dual-fuel diesel and natural-gas engines. 1999, SAE Technical Paper.
5. Korakianitis, T., Namasivayam, A. and Crookes, R., "Natural-gas fueled spark-ignition (si) and compression-ignition (ci) engine performance and emissions", Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Vol. 37, No. 1, (2011), 89-112.
6. Khoshbakhti Saray, R., "Enhancement of combustion process in dual fuel engines at part loads by using suitable techniques", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2008), 77-90.
7. Khatamnezhad, H., Arya, S.K., Jafarmadar, S., Oryani, H. and Pourfallah, M., "Numerical investigation on the effect of injection timing on combustion and emissions in a di diesel engine at low temperature combustion condition", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 24, No. 2, (2011), 165-179.
8. Nakagome, K., Shimazaki, N., Niimura, K. and Kobayashi, S., Combustion and emission characteristics of premixed lean diesel combustion engine. 1997, SAE technical paper.
9. Caton, J.A., Thermodynamic advantages of low temperature combustion (ltc) engines using low heat rejection (lhr) concepts. 2011, SAE Technical Paper.
10. Jacobs, T.J. and Assanis, D.N., "The attainment of premixed compression ignition low-temperature combustion in a compression ignition direct injection engine", Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Vol. 31, No. 2, (2007), 2913-2920.
11. Lü, X.-c., Chen, W., Hou, Y.-c. and Huang, Z., Study on the ignition, combustion and emissions of hcci combustion engines fueled with primary reference fuels. 2005, SAE Technical Paper.
12. Nazoktabar, M. and Jazayeri, S., "Controlling the power output and combustion phasing in an hcci engine", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 11, (2014), 1757-1766.
13. Pourfallah, M., Ranjbar, A.A., Mirsalim, S.M. and Jazayeri, S.A., "Studying the effect of reformer gas and exhaust gas recirculation on homogeneous charge compression ignition engine operation", International Journal of Engineering, TRANSACTIONS B: Applications, Vol. 28, No. 8, (2015), 1199-1208.
14. Kokjohn, S., Hanson, R., Splitter, D., Kaddatz, J. and Reitz, R., "Fuel reactivity controlled compression ignition (rcci) combustion in light-and heavy-duty engines", SAE International Journal of Engines, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2011), 360-374.
15. Hanjalić, K., Popovac, M. and Hadžiabdić, M., "A robust near-wall elliptic-relaxation eddy-viscosity turbulence model for cfd", International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 25, No. 6, (2004), 1047-1051.
16. Dukowicz, J.K., "A particle-fluid numerical model for liquid sprays", Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 35, No. 2, (1980), 229-253.
17. Beale, J.C. and Reitz, R.D., "Modeling spray atomization with the kelvin-helmholtz/rayleigh-taylor hybrid model", Atomization and Sprays, Vol. 9, No. 6, (1999).
18. Dukowicz, J., "Quasi-steady droplet change in the presence of convection, informal report los alamos scientific laboratory, los alamos", N. Mex., USA, LA7997-MS.
19. CFD, A.L.G.H.F., "Solver users guide [z]", AVL FIRE, (2013).
20. Kee, R.J., "A fortran chemical kinetics package for the analysis of gasphase chemical and plasma kinetics", Sandia National Laboratories, Technical, Report; 1996
21. Nieman, D.E., Dempsey, A.B. and Reitz, R.D., "Heavy-duty rcci operation using natural gas and diesel", SAE International Journal of Engines, Vol. 5, No. 2, (2012), 270-285.
22. Smith, G., Golden, D., Frenklach, M., Moriarty, N., Eiteneer, B., Goldenberg, M., Bowman, C., Hanson, R., Song, S. and Gardiner, W., Gri-mech3. 0 data. 2006.
23. Hiroyasu, H. and Kadota, T., "Models for combustion and formation of nitric oxide and soot in direct injection diesel engines", SAE Transactions, (1976), 513-526.
24. Lounici, M.S., Loubar, K., Tarabet, L., Balistrou, M., Niculescu, D.-C. and Tazerout, M., "Towards improvement of natural gas-diesel dual fuel mode: An experimental investigation on performance and exhaust emissions", Energy, Vol. 64, (2014), 200-211.
25. Cheenkachorn, K., Poompipatpong, C. and Ho, C.G., "Performance and emissions of a heavy-duty diesel engine fuelled with diesel and lng (liquid natural gas)", Energy, Vol. 53, (2013), 52-57.
26. Mansor, M.R.A., Abbood, M.M. and Mohamad, T.I., "The influence of varying hydrogen-methane-diesel mixture ratio on the combustion characteristics and emissions of a direct injection diesel engine", Fuel, Vol. 190, (2017), 281-291.