1. Sherif, E.-S.M., "Electrochemical and gravimetric study on the corrosion and corrosion inhibition of pure copper in sodium chloride solutions by two azole derivatives", International Journal of Electrochemical Science, Vol. 7, (2012), 1482-1495.
2. Xu, L., Sithambaram, S., Zhang, Y., Chen, C.-H., Jin, L., Joesten, R. and Suib, S.L., "Novel urchin-like cuo synthesized by a facile reflux method with efficient olefin epoxidation catalytic performance", Chemistry of Materials, Vol. 21, No. 7, (2009), 1253-1259.
3. Jung, Y.C., "Natural and biomimetic artificial surfaces for superhydrophobicity, self-cleaning, low adhesion, and drag reduction", The Ohio State University, (2009),
4. Virk, H.S., Fabrication and characterization of copper nanowires, in Nanowires-implementations and applications. 2011, InTech.
5. Taghipour, H. and Tanzifi, M., "Modification of polyaniline/polystyrene and polyaniline/metal oxide structure by surfactant", International Journal of Engineering Transaction B, Vol. 27, (2014), 227-238.
6. Badiei, E., Sangpour, P., Bagheri, M. and Pazouki, M., "Graphene oxide antibacterial sheets: Synthesis and characterization (research note)", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 12, (2014), 1803.
7. Jamal-Abad, M.T. and Zamzamian, A., "Thermal conductivity of Cu and Al-water nanofluids", International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Application, Vol. 26, No. 8, (2013), 821-828.
8. Jamshidi, N., Farhadi, M., Ganji, D. and Sedighi, K., "Experimental investigation on the viscosity of nanofluids", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 25 No. 3, (2012), 201–209.
9. Enright, R., Miljkovic, N., Dou, N., Nam, Y. and Wang, E.N., "Condensation on superhydrophobic copper oxide nanostructures", Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 135, No. 9, (2013), 091304.
10. Darzi, A.A.R., Farhadi, M. and Sedighi, K., "Experimental investigation of convective heat transfer and friction factor of Al2O3/water nanofluid in helically corrugated tube", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 57, (2014), 188-199.
11. Lowalekar, V.P., "Oxalic acid based chemical systems for electrochemical mechanical planarization of copper", Ph.D. Degree Dissertation from the department materials science and engineering, The University of Arizona, (2006).
12. Caballero-Briones, F., Palacios-Padrós, A., Calzadilla, O. and Sanz, F., "Evidence and analysis of parallel growth mechanisms in Cu2O films prepared by cu anodization", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 55, No. 14, (2010), 4353-4358.
13. Chen, L.-C., Chen, C.-C., Liang, K.-C., Chang, S.H., Tseng, Z.-L., Yeh, S.-C., Chen, C.-T., Wu, W.-T. and Wu, C.-G., "Nano-structured CuO- Cu2O complex thin film for application in CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite solar cells", Nanoscale Research Letters, Vol. 11, No. 1, (2016), 402-410.
14. Zerbino, J.O., Sánchez, R.M.T. and Sustersic, M.G., "Effect of oxalate on the growth of cuprous oxide layers on copper electrodes. Ellipsometric and isoelectric point study", Acta Chimica Slovenica, Vol. 56, No. 1, (2009), 124-130.
15. Allam, N.K. and Grimes, C.A., "Electrochemical fabrication of complex copper oxide nanoarchitectures via copper anodization in aqueous and non-aqueous electrolytes", Materials Letters, Vol. 65, No. 12, (2011), 1949-1955.
16. Salem, S.B., Achour, Z.B., Thamri, K. and Touayar, O., "Study and characterization of porous copper oxide produced by electrochemical anodization for radiometric heat absorber", Nanoscale Research Letters, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2014), 577-584.
17. Ozkazanc, H. and Zor, S., "Electrochemical synthesis of polypyrrole (PPY) and PPYǀmetal composites on copper electrode and investigation of their anticorrosive properties", Progress in Organic Coatings, Vol. 76, No. 4, (2013), 720-728.
18. Romeiro, A., Gouveia-Caridade, C. and Brett, C.M., "Polyphenazine films as inhibitors of copper corrosion", Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Vol. 688, (2013), 282-288.
19. Monshi, A., Foroughi, M.R. and Monshi, M.R., "Modified scherrer equation to estimate more accurately nano-crystallite size using xrd", World Journal of Nano Science and Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 3, (2012), 154-160.
20. Spinks, G.M., Dominis, A.J., Wallace, G.G. and Tallman, D.E., "Electroactive conducting polymers for corrosion control", Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, Vol. 6, No. 2, (2002), 85-100.