1. Dodson, M.G., "An historical and applied aerodynamic study of the wright brothers' wind tunnel test program and application to successful manned flight, US Naval Academy, (2005).
2. Blair, M., Bailey, D. and Schlinker, R., "Development of a large-scale wind tunnel for the simulation of turbomachinery airfoil boundary layers", Journal of Engineering for Power, Vol. 103, No. 4, (1981), 678-687.
3. Lacey, J., "A new development in automotive wind tunnels", Auto Technology, Vol. 5, No. 5, (2005), 50-52.
4. Potts, J.R., Lunnon, I., Crowther, W.J., Johnson, G.A., Hucker, M.J. and Warsop, C., "Development of a transonic wind tunnel test bed for mems flow control actuators and sensors", in 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting including The New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition., (2009), 319.
5. Manshadia, M.D., Vahdat-Nejad, H., Kazemi-Esfeh, M. and Alavib, M., "Speed detection in wind-tunnels by processing schlieren images", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 7, (2016), 962-967..
6. Thibodeaux, J.J. and Balakrishna, S., "Development and validation of a hybrid-computer simulator for a transonic cryogenic wind tunnel", NASA Technical Paper1695, (1980).
7. Szuch, J.R., Cole, G.L., Seidel, R.C. and Arpasi, D.J., "Development and application of dynamic simulations of a subsonic wind tunnel", NASA Lewis Research Cent, Cleveland, OH, USA, (1986).
8. Shono, H., Ojima, A. and Kamemoto, K., "Development of a virtual two-dimensional wind tunnel using a vortex element method", in ASME/JSME 2003 4th Joint Fluids Summer Engineering Conference, American Society of Mechanical Engineers., (2003), 1657-1662.
9. Kouhi, M., Manshadi, M.D. and Oñate, E., "Geometry optimization of the diffuser for the supersonic wind tunnel using genetic algorithm and adaptive mesh refinement technique", Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol. 36, (2014), 64-74.
10. Rabani, M., Manshadi, M.D. and Rabani, R., "Cfd analysis of flow pattern inside a mach 3 blowdown supersonic wind tunnel on start-up and steady state operation conditions", International Journal of Fluid Mechanics Research, Vol. 44, No. 2, (2017).
11. Kermani, M.J., "Development and assessment of upwind schemes with application to inviscid and viscous flows on structured meshes", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Carleton University, Canada, (2001).
12. Shirani, E. and Ahmadikia, H., "Adaptation of structured grid for supersonic and transonic flows", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 4, (2001), 385-394.
13. Rajan, S., "A parallel algorithm for high subsonic compressible flow over a circular cylinder", Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 12, No. 4, (1973), 534-552.
14. Barth, T.J., Chan, T.F. and Tang, W.-P., "A parallel non-overlapping domain-decomposition algorithm for compressible fluid flow problems on triangulated domains", Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 218, (1998), 23-41.
15. Aliabadi, S., Tu, S. and Watts, M.D., "High performance computing of compressible flows", in High-Performance Computing in Asia-Pacific Region, 2005. Proceedings. Eighth International Conference on, IEEE. (2005), 6 pp.-160.
16. Koobus, B., Camarri, S., Salvetti, M.-V., Wornom, S. and Dervieux, A., "Parallel simulation of three-dimensional complex flows: Application to two-phase compressible flows and turbulent wakes", Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 38, No. 5, (2007), 328-337.
17. He, B., Feng, W.-B., Zhang, W. and Cheng, Y.-M., "Parallel simulation of compressible fluid dynamics using lattice boltzmann method", in The first International Symposium on Optimization and System Biology (ISM’07). (2007), 451-458.
18. Xu, X., Wang, X.D. and Tan, J.J., "Mpi+ openmp hybrid parallel algorithm performance research on two-dimensional compressible flow field simulation", in Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publ. Vol. 275, (2013), 2585-2588.
19. Kermani, M., "Roe scheme in generalized coordinates; part i-formulations mj kermani & eg plett department of mechanical &", AIAA Paper 2001-0086, (2001).
20. John, D. and Anderson, J., "Computational fluid dynamics: The basics with applications", P. Perback, International ed., Published, McGraw-Hill, (1995).
21. Van Leer, B., "Towards the ultimate conservative difference scheme. V. A second-order sequel to godunov's method", Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 32, No. 1, (1979), 101-136.
22. Kermani, M. and Plett, E., Modified entropy correction formula for the roe scheme. 2001, AIAA Reston, VA.
23. Herrig, L.J., Emery, J.C. and Erwin, J.R., "Systematic two-dimensional cascade tests of naca 65-series compressor blades at low speeds", NACA Report, (1957).
24. Chandra, R., "Parallel programming in openmp, Morgan kaufmann, Morgan kaufmann, (2001).
25. Chapman, B., Jost, G. and Van Der Pas, R., "Using openmp: Portable shared memory parallel programming", The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts London, England, Vol. 10, (2008).
26. John, J.E., "Gas dynamics", Pearson Education India, Published by Allyn and Bacon in Boston, (1969).