1. Tanaka, Y. and Yamashita, K., Fabrication processes for bioceramics, in Bioceramics and their clinical applications. 2008, Elsevier.28-52.
2. Padmanabhan, K. and Hahn, H., "Synthesis and processing of nanocrystalline powder, ed. By dl bourell", TMS, Warrendale, (1996).
3. Romanov, A., Chow, G. and Noskova, N., Nanostructured materials: Science and technology. 1998, Dordrecht Boston London: Kluwer Academic.
4. Niihara, K., "New design concept of structural ceramics", Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, Vol. 99, No. 1154, (1991), 974-982.
5. Nurlaela, A., Dewi, S.U., Dahlan, K. and D.S. Soejoko, "The use of hen's and duck's eggshell as calcium source to synthesis bone mineral", Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika Indonesia, Vol. 10, (2014), 81-85.
6. Ghorbani, M., Afshar, A., Ehsani, N., Saeri, M. and Sorreli, C., "Interface characterization of plasma sprayed hydroxyapatite coat on ti-6al-4v", International Journal of Engineering Transactions B, Vol. 15, (2002), 173-182.
7. Afshar, A., Ghorbani, M., Ehsani, N., Saeri, M. and Sorrell, C., "A study of zeta potential of plasma sprayed hydroxyapatite coating in four simulated physiological solutions", International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 16, (2003), 343-354.
8. Balázsi, C., Wéber, F., Kövér, Z., Horváth, E. and Németh, C., "Preparation of calcium–phosphate bioceramics from natural resources", Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Vol. 27, No. 2, (2007), 1601-1606.
9. Gergely, G., Wéber, F., Lukács, I., Tóth, A.L., Horváth, Z.E., Mihály, J. and Balázsi, C., "Preparation and characterization of hydroxyapatite from eggshell", Ceramics International, Vol. 36, No. 2, (2010), 803-806.
10. Hassan, T.A., Rangari, V.K., Rana, R.K. and Jeelani, S., "Sonochemical effect on size reduction of caco 3 nanoparticles derived from waste eggshells", Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, Vol. 20, No. 5, (2013), 1308-1315.
11. Farbod, M., Rafati, Z. and Shoushtari, M.Z., "Optimization of parameters for the synthesis of y2Cu2O5 nanoparticles by taguchi method and comparison of their magnetic and optical properties with their bulk counterpart", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 407, (2016), 266-271.
12. Macha, I.J., Ozyegin, L., Oktar, F.N. and Ben-Nissan, B., "Conversion of ostrich eggshells (struthio camelus) to calcium phosphates", Journal of The Australian Ceramic Society, Vol. 51, No. 1, (2015), 125–133.