1. Haque, M., Islam, N., Huque, M., Hasan, M., Islam, S. and Islam, S., "Coir fiber reinforced polypropylene composites: Physical and mechanical properties", Advanced Composite Materials, Vol. 19, No. 1, (2010), 91-106.
2. Mir, S.S., Nafsin, N., Hasan, M., Hasan, N. and Hassan, A., "Improvement of physico-mechanical properties of coir-polypropylene biocomposites by fiber chemical treatment", Materials & Design, Vol. 52, (2013), 251-257.
3. Yan, L., Chouw, N., Huang, L. and Kasal, B., "Effect of alkali treatment on microstructure and mechanical properties of coir fibres, coir fibre reinforced-polymer composites and reinforced-cementitious composites", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 112, (2016), 168-182.
4. Malen, D.E., Fundamentals of automobile body structure design. 2011, SAE Technical Paper.
5. Premalal, H.G., Ismail, H. and Baharin, A., "Comparison of the mechanical properties of rice husk powder filled polypropylene composites with talc filled polypropylene composites", Polymer Testing, Vol. 21, No. 7, (2002), 833-839.
6. Yang, H.-S., Kim, H.-J., Park, H.-J., Lee, B.-J. and Hwang, T.-S., "Effect of compatibilizing agents on rice-husk flour reinforced polypropylene composites", Composite Structures, Vol. 77, No. 1, (2007), 45-55.
7. Sapuan, S., Leenie, A., Harimi, M. and Beng, Y.K., "Mechanical properties of woven banana fibre reinforced epoxy composites", Materials & Design, Vol. 27, No. 8, (2006), 689-693.
8. Thwe, M.M. and Liao, K., "Effects of environmental aging on the mechanical properties of bamboo–glass fiber reinforced polymer matrix hybrid composites", Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 33, No. 1, (2002), 43-52.
9. Park, B.-D., Wi, S.G., Lee, K.H., Singh, A.P., Yoon, T.-H. and Kim, Y.S., "Characterization of anatomical features and silica distribution in rice husk using microscopic and micro-analytical techniques", Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 25, No. 3, (2003), 319-327.
10. Choi, N.-W., Mori, I. and Ohama, Y., "Development of rice husks–plastics composites for building materials", Waste Management, Vol. 26, No. 2, (2006), 189-194.
11. Ahmad, M., Hassan, A. and Rahmat, A.R., "Mechanical propeties of rice husk filled impact modified pvc-u composites, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, (2004).
12. Hbib, M., Guessasma, S., Bassir, D. and Benseddiq, N., "Interfacial damage in biopolymer composites reinforced using hemp fibres: Finite element simulation and experimental investigation", Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 71, No. 11, (2011), 1419-1426.
13. Deepak, K., Reddy, N.S. and Naidu, T.S., "Thermosetting polymer and nano clay based natural fiber bio-composites", Procedia Materials Science, Vol. 10, (2015), 626-631.
14. Dong, Y., Ghataura, A., Takagi, H., Haroosh, H.J., Nakagaito, A.N. and Lau, K.-T., "Polylactic acid (PLA) biocomposites reinforced with coir fibres: Evaluation of mechanical performance and multifunctional properties", Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 63, (2014), 76-84.
15. Van Vuure, A., Baets, J., Wouters, K. and Hendrickx, K., "Compressive properties of natural fibre composites", Materials Letters, Vol. 149, (2015), 138-140.
16. Khan, Z., Yousif, B. and Islam, M., "Fracture behaviour of bamboo fiber reinforced epoxy composites", Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 116, (2017), 186-199.
17. Borba, P.M., Tedesco, A. and Lenz, D.M., "Effect of reinforcement nanoparticles addition on mechanical properties of sbs/curauá fiber composites", Materials Research, Vol. 17, No. 2, (2014), 412-419.
18. Kord, B., "Nanofiller reinforcement effects on the thermal, dynamic mechanical, and morphological behavior of hdpe/rice husk flour composites", BioResources, Vol. 6, No. 2, (2011), 1351-1358.
19. Shalwan, A. and Yousif, B., "Influence of date palm fibre and graphite filler on mechanical and wear characteristics of epoxy composites", Materials & Design, Vol. 59, (2014), 264-273.
20. Babaei, I., Madanipour, M., Farsi, M. and Farajpoor, A., "Physical and mechanical properties of foamed hdpe/wheat straw flour/nanoclay hybrid composite", Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 56, (2014), 163-170.
21. Najafi, A., Kord, B., Abdi, A. and Ranaee, S., "The impact of the nature of nanoclay on physical and mechanical properties of polypropylene/reed flour nanocomposites", Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, Vol. 25, No. 6, (2012), 717-727.
22. Kord, B. and Kiakojouri, S.M.H., "Effect of nanoclay dispersion on physical and mechanical properties of wood flour/polypropylene/glass fiber hybrid composites", BioResources, Vol. 6, No. 2, (2011), 1741-1751.
23. Kord, B., "Effect of nanoparticles loading on properties of polymeric composite based on hemp fiber/polypropylene", Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, Vol. 25, No. 7, (2012), 793-806.
24. Mosalman, S., Rashahmadi, S. and Hasanzadeh, R., "The effect of tio2 nano particles on mechanical properties of poly methyl metacrylate nanocomposites", Internation Journal of Engineering, Transactions B, Vol. 30, No. 5, (2017), 807-813.
25. Abdellaoui, H., Bensalah, H., Raji, M., Rodrigue, D., Bouhfid, R. and el kacem Qaiss, A., "Laminated epoxy biocomposites based on clay and jute fibers", Journal of Bionic Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, (2017), 379-389.
26. Reddy, V.P.K., Reddy, M.K. and Prakash, D., "Multi objective optimization on insulated residential roof with solar water heating system using grey relation analysis" Internation Journal of Engineering, Transactions B, Vol. 29, No. 11, (2016), 1620-1627.
27. Khalkhali, A., Noraie, H. and Sarmadi, M., "Sensitivity analysis and optimization of hot-stamping process of automotive components using analysis of variance and taguchi technique", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 231, No. 4, (2017), 732-746.
28. Chowdary, M.S. and Kumar, M., "Effect of nanoclay on the mechanical properties of polyester and s-glass fiber (Al)", International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 74, (2015), 35-42.