1. Jeyanthi, N., Shabeeb, H., Durai, M.S. and Thandeeswaran, R., "Rescue: Reputation based service for cloud user environment", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 8, (2014), 1179-1186.
2. Buyya, R., Yeo, C.S., Venugopal, S., Broberg, J. and Brandic, I., "Cloud computing and emerging it platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility", Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 25, No. 6, (2009), 599-616.
3. Barham, P., Dragovic, B., Fraser, K., Hand, S., Harris, T., Ho, A., Neugebauer, R., Pratt, I. and Warfield, A., "Xen and the art of virtualization", in ACM SIGOPS operating systems review, ACM. Vol. 37, (2003), 164-177.
4. Clark, C., Fraser, K., Hand, S., Hansen, J.G., Jul, E., Limpach, C., Pratt, I. and Warfield, A., "Live migration of virtual machines", in Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Symposium on Networked Systems Design & Implementation-Volume 2, USENIX Association., (2005), 273-286.
5. Smith, J. and Nair, R., "Virtual machines: Versatile platforms for systems and processes, Elsevier, (2005).
6. Devine, S.W., Bugnion, E. and Rosenblum, M., "Virtualization system including a virtual machine monitor for a computer with a segmented architecture". (2002), Google Patents.
7. Khan, Z., Singh, R., Alam, J. and Kumar, R., "Performance analysis of dynamic load balancing techniques for parallel and distributed systems", International Journal of Computer and Network Security, Vol. 2, No. 2, (2010), 123-127.
8. Alakeel, A.M., "A guide to dynamic load balancing in distributed computer systems", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 10, No. 6, (2010), 153-160.
9. Singh, A., Korupolu, M. and Mohapatra, D., "Server-storage virtualization: Integration and load balancing in data centers", in Proceedings of the 2008 ACM/IEEE conference on Supercomputing, IEEE Press., (2008), 53-60.
10. Sharma, E., Singh, S. and Sharma, M., "M.: Performance analysis of load balancing algorithms", in In: 38th World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Citeseer., (2008).
11. Tang, X. and Chanson, S.T., "Optimizing static job scheduling in a network of heterogeneous computers", in Parallel Processing, 2000. Proceedings. 2000 International Conference on, IEEE., (2000), 373-382.
12. Motwani, R. and Raghavan, P., "Randomized algorithms", ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), Vol. 28, No. 1, (1996), 33-37.
13. Karimi, A., Zarafshan, F., Jantan, A., Ramli, A.R. and Saripan, M., "A new fuzzy approach for dynamic load balancing algorithm", arXiv preprint arXiv:0910.0317, (2009).
14. Zeng, Z. and Veeravalli, B., "Rate-based and queue-based dynamic load balancing algorithms in distributed systems", in Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2004. ICPADS 2004. Proceedings. Tenth International Conference on, IEEE., (2004), 349-356.
15. Rouholamini, M. and Mohammadian, M., "Grid-price-dependent energy management of a building supplied by a multisource system integrated with hydrogen", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 40-49.
16. Taghizadeh, S. and Mohammadi, S., "Lebrp-a lightweight and energy balancing routing protocol for energy-constrained wireless AD HOC networks", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 27, No. 1, (2013), 33-40.
17. Greenberg, A., Hamilton, J., Maltz, D.A. and Patel, P., "The cost of a cloud: Research problems in data center networks", ACM SIGCOMM computer Communication Review, Vol. 39, No. 1, (2008), 68-73.
18. Fan, X., Weber, W.-D. and Barroso, L.A., "Power provisioning for a warehouse-sized computer", in ACM SIGARCH Computer Architecture News, ACM. Vol. 35, (2007), 13-23.
19. Gartner, I., Gartner says energy-related costs account for approximately 12 percent of overall data center expenditures. (2010), Tech. Rep.
20. Semeraro, G., Magklis, G., Balasubramonian, R., Albonesi, D.H., Dwarkadas, S. and Scott, M.L., "Energy-efficient processor design using multiple clock domains with dynamic voltage and frequency scaling", in High-Performance Computer Architecture, 2002. Proceedings. Eighth International Symposium on, IEEE., (2002), 29-40.
21. Urgaonkar, R., Kozat, U.C., Igarashi, K. and Neely, M.J., "Dynamic resource allocation and power management in virtualized data centers", in Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), 2010 IEEE, (2010), 479-486.
22. Introduction to vmware infrastructure: Esx server 3.5, esx server 3i version 3.5, virtualcenter 2.5. (2007), Revision.
23. Buyya, R., Ranjan, R. and Calheiros, R.N., "Modeling and simulation of scalable cloud computing environments and the cloudsim toolkit: Challenges and opportunities", in High Performance Computing & Simulation, 2009. HPCS'09. International Conference on, IEEE., (2009), 1-11.
24. Zuo, L., Shu, L., Dong, S., Zhu, C. and Zhou, Z., "Dynamically weighted load evaluation method based on self-adaptive threshold in cloud computing", Mobile Networks and Applications, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2017), 4-18.
25. Radhakrishnan, A. and Kavitha, V., "Energy conservation in cloud data centers by minimizing virtual machines migration through artificial neural network", Computing, Vol. 98, No. 11, (2016), 1185-1202.
26. Shen, Y., Bao, Z., Qin, X. and Shen, J., "Adaptive task scheduling strategy in cloud: When energy consumption meets performance guarantee", World Wide Web, Vol. 20, No. 2, (2017), 155-173.
27. Nathuji, R. and Schwan, K., "Virtualpower: Coordinated power management in virtualized enterprise systems", in ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, ACM. Vol. 41, (2007), 265-278.
28. Verma, A., Ahuja, P. and Neogi, A., "Pmapper: Power and migration cost aware application placement in virtualized systems", in Proceedings of the 9th ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Conference on Middleware, Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. (2008), 243-264.
29. Beloglazov, A., Abawajy, J. and Buyya, R., "Energy-aware resource allocation heuristics for efficient management of data centers for cloud computing", Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 28, No. 5, (2012), 755-768.