1. Turney, P.D., "Thumbs up or thumbs down?: Semantic orientation applied to unsupervised classification of reviews", in Proceedings of the 40th annual meeting on association for computational linguistics, Association for Computational Linguistics., (2002), 417-424.
2. Pang, B., Lee, L. and Vaithyanathan, S., "Thumbs up?: Sentiment classification using machine learning techniques", in Proceedings of the ACL-02 conference on Empirical methods in natural language processing-Volume 10, Association for Computational Linguistics., (2002), 79-86.
3. Pang, B. and Lee, L., "Seeing stars: Exploiting class relationships for sentiment categorization with respect to rating scales", in Proceedings of the 43rd annual meeting on association for computational linguistics, Association for Computational Linguistics., (2005), 115-124.
4. Snyder, B. and Barzilay, R., "Multiple aspect ranking using the good grief algorithm", in HLT-NAACL., (2007), 300-307.
5. Vryniotis, V., "The importance of neutral class in sentiment analysis", Machine Learning Blog & Software Development News, (2013).
6. Koppel, M. and Schler, J., "The importance of neutral examples for learning sentiment", Computational Intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 2, (2006), 100-109.
7. Gonçalves, P., Araújo, M., Ribeiro, F., Benevenuto, F. and Gonçalves, M., "A benchmark comparison of state-of-the-practice sentiment analysis methods", arXiv preprint arXiv:1512.01818, (2015).
8. Hu, M. and Liu, B., "Mining and summarizing customer reviews", in Proceedings of the tenth ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, ACM. (2004), 168-177.
9. Cataldi, M., Ballatore, A., Tiddi, I. and Aufaure, M.-A., "Good location, terrible food: Detecting feature sentiment in user-generated reviews", Social Network Analysis and Mining, Vol. 3, No. 4, (2013), 1149-1163.
10. Liu, B., Hu, M. and Cheng, J., "Opinion observer: Analyzing and comparing opinions on the web", in Proceedings of the 14th international conference on World Wide Web, ACM., (2005), 342-351.
11. Zhai, Z., Liu, B., Xu, H. and Jia, P., "Constrained lda for grouping product features in opinion mining", Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, (2011), 448-459.
12. Titov, I. and McDonald, R., "Modeling online reviews with multi-grain topic models", in Proceedings of the 17th international conference on World Wide Web, ACM., (2008), 111-120.
13. Liu, B., "Sentiment analysis and subjectivity", Handbook of Natural Language Processing, Vol. 2, (2010), 627-666.
14. Chintalapudi, S.R. and Prasad, M.K., "Mining overlapping communities in real-world networks based on extended modularity gain", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017), 486-492.
15. Vennila, G., Shalini, N.S. and Manikandan, M., "Navie bayes intrusion classification system for voice over internet protocol network using honeypot", International Journal of Engineering TRANSACTIONS A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 1, (2015), 44-51.