1. Kalmari, J., Backman, J. and Visala, A., "Coordinated motion of a hydraulic forestry crane and a vehicle using nonlinear model predictive control", Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, Vol. 133, (2017), 119-127.
2. Vazquez, C., Aranovskiy, S., Freidovich, L. and Fridman, L., "Second order sliding mode control of a mobile hydraulic crane", in Decision and Control (CDC), IEEE., (2014), 5530-5535.
3. Aranovskiy, S. and Vazquez, C., "Control of a single-link mobile hydraulic actuator with a pressure compensator", in Control Applications (CCA), IEEE., (2014), 216-221.
4. Vazquez, C., Aranovskiy, S., Freidovich, L.B. and Fridman, L.M., "Time-varying gain differentiator: A mobile hydraulic system case study", IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol. 24, No. 5, (2016), 1740-1750.
5. Zrnic, N., Gasic, V. and Bosnjak, S., "Dynamic responses of a gantry crane system due to a moving body considered as moving oscillator", Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 1, (2015), 243-250.
6. Ku, N. and Ha, S., "Dynamic response analysis of heavy load lifting operation in shipyard using multi-cranes", Ocean Engineering, Vol. 83, (2014), 63-75.
7. Ham, S.-H., Roh, M.-I., Lee, H. and Ha, S., "Multibody dynamic analysis of a heavy load suspended by a floating crane with constraint-based wire rope", Ocean Engineering, Vol. 109, (2015), 145-160.
8. Banaei, F., Zinatizadeh, A., Mesgar, M. and Salari, Z., "Dynamic performance analysis and simulation of a full scale activated sludge system treating an industrial wastewater using artificial neutral network", International Journal of Engineering Trans A: Basics, Vol. 26, No. 5, (2012), 465-472.
9. Tavakoli, H. and Kiakojouri, F., "Influence of sudden column loss on dynamic response of steel moment frames under blast loading", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 2, (2013), 197-206.
10. Saeedi, M., Kazemi, R. and Azadi, S., "Liquid sloshing effect analysis on lateral dynamics of an articulated vehicle carrying liquid for various filled volumes", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 28, No. 11, (2015), 1671-1680.
11. Saeedi, M., Kazemi, R. and Azadi, S., "Analysis of roll control system to eliminate liquid sloshing effect on lateral stability of an articulated vehicle carrying liquid", International Journal of Engineering Transactions C: Aspects Vol. 29, No. 3, (2016), 386-393.
12. Zare, S., Tavakolpour-Saleha, A. and Aghajanzadehb, O., "An investigation on the effects of gas pressure drop in heat exchangers on dynamics of a free piston stirling engine", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 2, (2017), 294-302.
13. Savkovic, M., Gasic, M., Pavlovic, G., Bulatovic, R. and Zdravkovic, N., "Stress analysis in contact zone between the segments of telescopic booms of hydraulic truck cranes", Thin-Walled Structures, Vol. 85, (2014), 332-340.
14. Feau, C., Politopoulos, I., Kamaris, G.S., Mathey, C., Chaudat, T. and Nahas, G., "Experimental and numerical investigation of the earthquake response of crane bridges", Engineering Structures, Vol. 84, (2015), 89-101.
15. Krishna, O.B., Maiti, J., Ray, P.K., Samanta, B., Mandal, S. and Sarkar, S., "Measurement and modeling of job stress of electric overhead traveling crane operators", Safety and Health at Work, Vol. 6, No. 4, (2015), 279-288.
16. Li, W., Zhao, J., Jiang, Z., Chen, W. and Zhou, Q., "A numerical study of the overall stability of flexible giant crane booms", Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Vol. 105, (2015), 12-27.
17. Urbaś, A., "Computational implementation of the rigid finite element method in the statics and dynamics analysis of forest cranes", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 46, (2017), 750-762.
18. Ramli, L., Mohamed, Z., Abdullahi, A.M., Jaafar, H. and Lazim, I.M., "Control strategies for crane systems: A comprehensive review", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 95, (2017), 1-23.
19. Jeng, S.-L., Yang, C.-F. and Chieng, W.-H., "Outrigger force measure for mobile crane safety based on linear programming optimization#", Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, Vol. 38, No. 2, (2010), 145-170.
20. Sambasivan, S.K., Shashkov, M.J. and Burton, D.E., "A cell-centered lagrangian finite volume approach for computing elasto-plastic response of solids in cylindrical axisymmetric geometries", Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 237, (2013), 251-288.
21. Vaddi, P.K. and Kumar, C.S., "A non-linear vehicle dynamics model for accurate representation of suspension kinematics", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Vol. 229, No. 6, (2015), 1002-1014.
22. Vadakkepat, P., Tan, S.J. and Hong, C.Y., "Analogue neuronal network in a biomorphic machine: Modelling and simulation in adams", Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, Vol. 34, No. 2-3, (2012), 184-212.
23. Orlandea, N., "Design of parallel kinematic systems using the planar enveloping algorithm and adams computer program", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part K: Journal of Multi-body Dynamics, Vol. 218, No. 4, (2004), 211-221.
24. Nabaglo, T., Kowal, J. and Jurkiewicz, A., "Construction of a parametrized tracked vehicle model and its simulation in msc. Adams program", Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration and Active Control, Vol. 32, No. 1-2, (2013), 167-173.
25. Adams, M., "Msc software corporation", Ann Arbor, Michigan, (2003).