1. LI, J., FENG, Y., YU, Y., YU, L.a. and WU, J., "Research on the statistics of hazardous chemical accidents in china during the “twelfth five-year” period and recommendations", Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Information & Management Engineering), Vol. 5, (2016), 6-15.
2. Cao, H., Li, T., Li, S. and Fan, T., "An integrated emergency response model for toxic gas release accidents based on cellular automata", Annals of Operations Research, (2016), 1-22.
3. Wang, G., Zhao, L., Hao, Y. and Zhu, J., Design of active safety warning system for hazardous chemical transportation vehicle, in Information technology and intelligent transportation systems. (2017), Springer.11-21.
4. Jiang, X., Xu, Z. and Deng, Y., "Development in risk study on hazardous chemical materials road transportation", Journal of Catastrophology, Vol. 4, (2006), 19-28.
5. Mahmoudabadi, A., "Developing a chaotic pattern of dynamic risk definition for solving hazardous material routing-locating problem", Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Vol. 37, (2015), 1-10.
6. Ambituuni, A., Amezaga, J.M. and Werner, D., "Risk assessment of petroleum product transportation by road: A framework for regulatory improvement", Safety Science, Vol. 79, (2015), 324-335.
7. Babrauskas, V., "Explosions of ammonium nitrate fertilizer in storage or transportation are preventable accidents", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 304, (2016), 134-149.
8. Fabiano, B., Currò, F., Reverberi, A.P. and Pastorino, R., "Dangerous good transportation by road: From risk analysis to emergency planning", Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Vol. 18, No. 4, (2005), 403-413.
9. Berman, O., Verter, V. and Kara, B.Y., "Designing emergency response networks for hazardous materials transportation", Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 34, No. 5, (2007), 1374-1388.
10. Tena-Chollet, F., Tixier, J., Dusserre, G. and Mangin, J.-F., "Development of a spatial risk assessment tool for the transportation of hydrocarbons: Methodology and implementation in a geographical information system", Environmental Modelling & Software, Vol. 46, (2013), 61-74.
11. Saat, M.R., Werth, C.J., Schaeffer, D., Yoon, H. and Barkan, C.P., "Environmental risk analysis of hazardous material rail transportation", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 264, (2014), 560-569.
12. Liu, X., Saat, M.R. and Barkan, C.P., "Integrated risk reduction framework to improve railway hazardous materials transportation safety", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 260, (2013), 131-140.
13. Zegordi, S., Nik, E.R. and Nazari, A., "Power plant project risk assessment using a fuzzy-anp and fuzzy-topsis method", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2012), 107-116.
14. Khezri, R., Hosseini, R. and Mazinani, M., "A fuzzy rule-based expert system for the prognosis of the risk of development of the breast cancer", International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 27, No. 10, (2014), 1557-1564.
15. Mousavi, S., Makoui, A., Raissi, S. and Mojtahedi, S., "A multi-criteria decision-making approach with interval numbers for evaluating project risk responses", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2012), 121-130.