1. J., Y. and B., A.G., "Radio frequency-micro electromechanical system switch with high speed and low actuated voltage", International Journal of Engineering (IJE) TRANSACTIONS A:Bascis, Vol. 29, No. 10 (2016), 1380-1383.
2. Ibraheem A, H.A., "Improving the performance of dwdm free space optics system under worst weather conditions", Journal of Telecommunication, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2015), 1-5.
3. Kanjanawanishkul, K., "Path following and velocity optimizing for an omnidirectional mobile robot", (2015).
4. Zahraoui, I., Errkik, A., Zbitou, J., Abdelmounim, E., Abdellaoui, L. and Mediavill, A., "New low cost printed antenna cpw-fed for global positioning system, personal communication system and worldwide interoperability for microwave access
band applications", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 8, (2016), 1056-1062.
5. Fernando, N., Hong, Y. and Viterbo, E., "Flip-ofdm for optical wireless communications", in Information Theory Workshop (ITW), IEEE. (2011), 5-9.
6. Shieh, W., Bao, H. and Tang, Y., "Coherent optical ofdm: Theory and design", Optics express, Vol. 16, No. 2, (2008), 841-859.
7. Khedr, M.E., Aly, M.H. and Tamazin, M.E., "Precise analysis of optical ofdm system in direct and diffused optical wireless environment", ICI. 4th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on, IEEE. (2008), 1-5.
8. Zhou, J., Shao, Y., Wang, Z., Li, C., Zhou, Y. and Ma, W., "A 16psk-ofdm-fso communication system under complex weather conditions", Optics and Photonics Journal, Vol. 6, No. 08, (2016), 131-140.
9. Fadhil, H.A., Amphawan, A., Shamsuddin, H.A., Abd, T.H., Al-Khafaji, H.M., Aljunid, S. and Ahmed, N., "Optimization of free space optics parameters: An optimum solution for bad weather conditions", Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Vol. 124, No. 19, (2013), 3969-3973.
10. Beshr, M. and Aly, M.H., "Outdoor wireless optical communication system attenuation at different weather conditions".
11. Kodeary, A.K., "Experimental study of the influence of dust particle on link range of free space laser communication system for babylon city in central iraq".
12. Jassim, J. and Kodeary, A., "Experimental study of the influence of aerosol particles on link range of free space laser communication system in iraq", Journal of Applied Electromagnetism, Vol. 15, No. 2, (2013).
13. Ethiraj, S., Gokulakrishnan, T. and Baskaran, M., "Eliminating the effects of fog and rain attenuation for multiplexed data transmission on free space optics", in Conference on Advanced ommunication & Computing Techniques (NCACCT), (2013).