1. Fujishima, A., "Electrochemical photolysis of water at a semiconductor electrode", Nature, Vol. 238, (1972), 37-38.
2. Bianchi, C.L., Pirola, C., Galli, F., Cerrato, G., Morandi, S. and Capucci, V., "Pigmentary TiO2: A challenge for its use as photocatalyst in nox air purification", Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 261, (2015), 76-82.
3. Andreozzi, R., Caprio, V., Insola, A. and Marotta, R., "Advanced oxidation processes (AOP) for water purification and recovery", Catalysis Today, Vol. 53, No. 1, (1999), 51-59.
4. Nischk, M., Mazierski, P., Gazda, M. and Zaleska, A., "Ordered TiO2 nanotubes: The effect of preparation parameters on the photocatalytic activity in air purification process", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 144, (2014), 674-685.
5. Wang, G., Chen, S., Yu, H. and Quan, X., "Integration of membrane filtration and photoelectrocatalysis using a TiO2 /carbon/ Al2O3 membrane for enhanced water treatment", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 299, (2015), 27-34.
6. Xie, T., Sullivan, N., Steffens, K., Wen, B., Liu, G., Debnath, R., Davydov, A., Gomez, R. and Motayed, A., "Uv-assisted room-temperature chemiresistive NO2 sensor based on TiO2 thin film", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 653, (2015), 255-259.
7. Gonullu, Y., Haidry, A.A. and Saruhan, B., "Nanotubular cr-doped TiO2 for use as high-temperature NO2 gas sensor", Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 217, (2015), 78-87.
8. Gong, J., Li, Y., Hu, Z., Zhou, Z. and Deng, Y., "Ultrasensitive NH3 gas sensor from polyaniline nanograin enchased TiO2 fibers", The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Vol. 114, No. 21, (2010), 9970-9974.
9. Yue, W., Pan, Y., Xie, Z., Yang, X., Hu, L., Hong, L., Tong, Y. and Cheng, Q., "Different depositing amount of cuins 2 on TiO2 nanoarrays for polymer/cuins 2– TiO2 solar cells", Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Vol. 40, (2015), 257-261.
10. Shogh, S., Mohammadpour, R. and Taghavinia, N., "Improved photovoltaic performance of nanostructured solar cells by neodymium-doped TiO2 photoelectrode", Materials Letters, Vol. 159, (2015), 273-275.
11. Yan, Z., Yu, X., Zhang, Y., Jia, H., Sun, Z. and Du, P., "Enhanced visible light-driven hydrogen production from water by a noble-metal-free system containing organic dye-sensitized titanium dioxide loaded with nickel hydroxide as the cocatalyst", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 160, (2014), 173-178.
12. Caballero, L., Whitehead, K., Allen, N. and Verran, J., "Inactivation of escherichia coli on immobilized TiO2 using fluorescent light", Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, Vol. 202, No. 2, (2009), 92-98.
13. Banerjee, S., Dionysiou, D.D. and Pillai, S.C., "Self-cleaning applications of TiO2 by photo-induced hydrophilicity and photocatalysis", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 176, (2015), 396-428.
14. Pinho, L., Rojas, M. and Mosquera, M.J., "Ag– SiO2– TiO2 nanocomposite coatings with enhanced photoactivity for self-cleaning application on building materials", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 178, No., (2015), 144-154.
15. Anandan, S., Narasinga Rao, T., Sathish, M., Rangappa, D., Honma, I. and Miyauchi, M., "Superhydrophilic graphene-loaded tio2 thin film for self-cleaning applications", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Vol. 5, No. 1, (2012), 207-212.
16. Czech, B., Buda, W., Pasieczna-Patkowska, S. and Oleszczuk, P., "Mwcnt– TiO2–SiO2 nanocomposites possessing the photocatalytic activity in uva and uvc", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 162, No., (2015), 564-572.
17. Im, J.S., Yun, S.-M. and Lee, Y.-S., "Investigation of multielemental catalysts based on decreasing the band gap of titania for enhanced visible light photocatalysis", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 336, No. 1, (2009), 183-188.
18. Elahifard, M.R., Rahimnejad, S., Haghighi, S. and Gholami, M.R., "Apatite-coated Ag/AgBr/TiO2 visible-light photocatalyst for destruction of bacteria", Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 129, No. 31, (2007), 9552-9553.
19. Hu, C., Lan, Y., Qu, J., Hu, X. and Wang, A., " Ag/AgBr/TiO2 visible light photocatalyst for destruction of azodyes and bacteria", The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, Vol. 110, No. 9, (2006), 4066-4072.
20. Liu, Q., Ding, J., Mante, F.K., Wunder, S.L. and Baran, G.R., "The role of surface functional groups in calcium phosphate nucleation on titanium foil: A self-assembled monolayer technique", Biomaterials, Vol. 23, No. 15, (2002), 3103-3111.
21. Linsebigler, A.L., Lu, G. and Yates, J.T., "Photocatalysis on TiO2 surfaces: Principles, mechanisms, and selected results", Chemical Reviews, Vol. 95, No. 3, (1995), 735-758.
22. Ullah, K., Meng, Z.-D., Ye, S., Zhu, L. and Oh, W.-C., "Synthesis and characterization of novel PbS–graphene/ TiO2 composite with enhanced photocatalytic activity", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 20, No. 3, (2014), 1035-1042.
23. Yao, Y., Li, G., Ciston, S., Lueptow, R.M. and Gray, K.A., "Photoreactive TiO2/carbon nanotube composites: Synthesis and reactivity", Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 42, No. 13, (2008), 4952-4957.
24. Li, G.-S., Zhang, D.-Q. and Yu, J.C., "Visible-light photocatalyst: Cds quantum dots embedded mesoporous TiO2", Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 43, No. 18, (2009), 7079-7085.
25. Sajjad, A.K.L., Shamaila, S., Tian, B., Chen, F. and Zhang, J., "Comparative studies of operational parameters of degradation of azo dyes in visible light by highly efficient WOx/TiO2 photocatalyst", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 177, No. 1, (2010), 781-791.
26. Lv, K., Li, J., Qing, X., Li, W. and Chen, Q., "Synthesis and photo-degradation application of WO3/TiO2 hollow spheres", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 189, No. 1, (2011), 329-335.
27. Ullah, K., Ye, S., Jo, S.-B., Zhu, L., Cho, K.-Y. and Oh, W.-C., "Optical and photocatalytic properties of novel heterogeneous PtSe2–graphene/TiO2 nanocomposites synthesized via ultrasonic assisted techniques", Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, Vol. 21, No. 5, (2014), 1849-1857.
28. Zhang, L., Yu, J.C., Yip, H.Y., Li, Q., Kwong, K.W., Xu, A.-W. and Wong, P.K., "Ambient light reduction strategy to synthesize silver nanoparticles and silver-coated TiO2 with enhanced photocatalytic and bactericidal activities", Langmuir, Vol. 19, No. 24, (2003), 10372-10380.
29. Vamathevan, V., Amal, R., Beydoun, D., Low, G. and McEvoy, S., "Photocatalytic oxidation of organics in water using pure and silver-modified titanium dioxide particles", Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, Vol. 148, No. 1, (2002), 233-245.
30. Liu, S. and Chen, Y., "Enhanced photocatalytic activity of tio 2 powders doped by Fe unevenly", Catalysis Communications, Vol. 10, No. 6, (2009), 894-899.
31. Nitoi, I., Oancea, P., Raileanu, M., Crisan, M., Constantin, L. and Cristea, I., "Uv–vis photocatalytic degradation of nitrobenzene from water using heavy metal doped titania", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 21, No., (2015), 677-682.
32. Choi, W., Termin, A. and Hoffmann, M.R., "The role of metal ion dopants in quantum-sized TiO2: Correlation between photoreactivity and charge carrier recombination dynamics", Journal of Physical Chemistry, Vol. 98, No. 51, (1994), 13669-13679.
33. Asahi, R., Morikawa, T., Ohwaki, T., Aoki, K. and Taga, Y., "Visible-light photocatalysis in nitrogen-doped titanium oxides", science, Vol. 293, No. 5528, (2001), 269-271.
34. Lin, X., Fu, D., Hao, L. and Ding, Z., "Synthesis and enhanced visible-light responsive of c, n, s-tridoped TiO2 hollow spheres", Journal of Environmental Sciences, Vol. 25, No. 10, (2013), 2150-2156.
35. Herrmann, J.-M., "Heterogeneous photocatalysis: Fundamentals and applications to the removal of various types of aqueous pollutants", Catalysis Today, Vol. 53, No. 1, (1999), 115-129.
36. Cong, Y., Li, X., Qin, Y., Dong, Z., Yuan, G., Cui, Z. and Lai, X., "Carbon-doped TiO2 coating on multiwalled carbon nanotubes with higher visible light photocatalytic activity", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 107, No. 1, (2011), 128-134.
37. Shaari, N., Tan, S. and Mohamed, A., " Synthesis and characterization of cnt/ce- TiO2 nanocomposite for phenol degradation", Journal of Rare Earths, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2012), 651-658.
38. Wang, W., Serp, P., Kalck, P. and Faria, J.L., "Visible light photodegradation of phenol on mwnt- TiO2 composite catalysts prepared by a modified sol–gel method", Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, Vol. 235, No. 1, (2005), 194-199.
39. Silva, C.G. and Faria, J.L., "Photocatalytic oxidation of benzene derivatives in aqueous suspensions: Synergic effect induced by the introduction of carbon nanotubes in a TiO2 matrix", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 101, No. 1, (2010), 81-89.
40. Yen, C.-Y., Lin, Y.-F., Hung, C.-H., Tseng, Y.-H., Ma, C.-C.M., Chang, M.-C. and Shao, H., "The effects of synthesis procedures on the morphology and photocatalytic activity of multi-walled carbon nanotubes/ TiO2nanocomposites", Nanotechnology, Vol. 19, No. 4, (2008), 045604.
41. Song, Z., Hrbek, J. and Osgood, R., "Formation of TiO2 nanoparticles by reactive-layer-assisted deposition and characterization by xps and stm", Nano Letters, Vol. 5, No. 7, (2005), 1327-1332.
42. Akhavan, O., Abdolahad, M., Abdi, Y. and Mohajerzadeh, S., "Synthesis of titania/carbon nanotube heterojunction arrays for photoinactivation of E. Coli in visible light irradiation", Carbon, Vol. 47, No. 14, (2009), 3280-3287.
43. Yang, K., Dai, Y., Huang, B. and Whangbo, M.-H., "Density functional characterization of the visible-light absorption in substitutional C-Anion- and C-Cation-Doped TiO2", The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Vol. 113, No. 6, (2009), 2624-2629.
44. Lim, M., Zhou, Y., Wood, B., Guo, Y., Wang, L., Rudolph, V. and Lu, G., "Fluorine and carbon codoped macroporous titania microspheres: Highly effective photocatalyst for the destruction of airborne styrene under visible light", The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Vol. 112, No. 49, (2008), 19655-19661.
45. Woan, K., Pyrgiotakis, G. and Sigmund, W., "Photocatalytic carbon‐nanotube– TiO2 composites", Advanced Materials, Vol. 21, No. 21, (2009), 2233-2239.
46. Chen, Y., Crittenden, J.C., Hackney, S., Sutter, L. and Hand, D.W., "Preparation of a novel TiO2-based p− n junction nanotube photocatalyst", Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 39, No. 5, (2005), 1201-1208.