1. International Organization for Standardization, Measurement of fluid flow by means of pressure differential devices—part 1: orifice plates, nozzles and Venturi tubes inserted in circular cross-section conduits running full, ISO 5167-1. International Organization for Standardization, Geneva (1991).
3. Zhang Qi, Bodony J. Numerical investigation and modelling of acoustically excited flow through a circular orifice backed by a hexagonal cavity. Journal of Fluid Mechanics
2012; 52: 367-401. https://doi.org/10.1017/jfm.2011.537 .
4. Badr M, Araoye A, Ahmed H. Dynamic Behaviour of Flow through Multi-Stage Restricting Orifices. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer.Paper No. 161.(2016) . https://doi.org/10.11159/ffhmt16.161 .
6. Zhao T, Zhang J. A general structural design methodology for multi-hole orifices and its experimental application, School of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian China, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-011-0706-3 .
9. Yu S, Yin B, Deng W, Jia H, Xu H. Internal flow and spray characteristics for elliptical orifice with large aspect ratio under typical diesel engine operation conditions, Fuel
2018; 228: 62-73. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2018.04.156 .
12. Xing Y, Zhao D, Shen W, On the detonation behavior of methane-oxygen in a round tube filled with orifice plates, Process Safety and Environmental Protection
2019; 121: 263-270. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psep.2018.11.002 .
13. Wen J, Sun Q, Sun Zh, Gu Ha, The effect of multi-orifice plate configuration on bubble detachment volume, Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering,
Vol. 27, No. 1 (2019): 72-84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjche.2018.09.024 .
14. Qing L, Maa H, Shen W. Effect of orifice plates on detonation propagation in stoichiometric hydrogen-oxygen mixture, Experimental Thermal Fluid Science 2018; 99: 367-373. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2018.08.012 .
17. Zhao X, Wang G, Lu W, Chen M, Yan P, Zhou C. Effects of close proximity underwater explosion on the nonlinear dynamic response of concrete gravity dams with orifices, Engineering Failure Analysis
2018; 92: 566-586. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2018.06.016 .
18. Qiao M, Wei W, Huang W, Li J, Xue Y, Deng C. Flow patterns and hydrodynamic model for gas-liquid co-current downward flow through an orifice plate, Experimental Thermal Fluid Science
2019; 100: 144-157. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2018.09.005 .
20. Rydlewicz W, Rydlewicz M, Pałczyński T. Experimental investigation of the influence of an orifice plate on the pressure pulsation amplitude in the pulsating flow in a straight pipe, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing
2019; 117: 634-652. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2018.08.005 .
22. Khalkhali A, Safikhani H, Pareto based multi-objective optimization of a cyclone vortex finder using CFD, GMDH type neural networks and genetic algorithms, Engineering Optimization
2012; 44 (1): 105–118. https://doi.org/10.1080/0305215x.2011.564619 .
23. Safikhani H, Akhavan-Behabadi MA, Nariman-Zadeh N, Mahmoodabadi MJ, Modeling and multi-objective optimization of square cyclones using CFD and neural networks, Chemical Engineering Research Design
2011; 89: 301–309. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cherd.2010.07.004 .
27. Ranjan Sengupta A, Gupta R, Biswas A , Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis of Stove Systems for Cooking and Drying of Muga Silk, Emerging Science Journal
2019: 3 (5). https://doi.org/10.28991/esj-2019-01191.
28. Bharat Dirbude S, Kumar Maurya V, Effect of Uniform Magnetic Field on Melting at Various Rayleigh Numbers, Emerging Science Journal
, 2019: 3(4). DOI: 10.28991/esj-2019-01189.