1. Kempton, H., Bloomfield, T.A., Hanson, J.L. and Limerick, P., "Policy guidance for identifying and effectively managing perpetual environmental impacts from new hardrock mines", Environmental Science & Policy, Vol. 13, No. 6, (2010), 558-566. doi: 10.1016/j.envsci.2010.06.001 2. Franks, D.M., Davis, R., Bebbington, A.J., Ali, S.H., Kemp, D., and Scurrah, M., "Conflict translates environmental and social risk into business costs". In Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 111, (2014), 7576-7581. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1405135111 3. Adiansyah, J.S., Rosano, M., Vink, S., Keir, G., "A framework for a sustainable approach to mine tailings management: Disposal strategies", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 108, (2015), 1050-1062. doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.07.139 4. Hekmat, A., Osanloo, M. and Shirazi, A.M., "New approach for selection of waste dump sites in open pit mines", Mining Technology. (2008). 117. 24-31. doi: 10.1179/174328608X343768 5. Bakhtavar, E., Shahriar, K. and Osanloo, M., "Old tailing rehabilitation with regard to environmental impacts at the Mooteh Gold Mine, Iran", In 6th International Conference SGEM 2006, Bulgaria, (2006). 6. Zhang, J.R., Wang, W.Z., Li, F.P. and Wang, A.D., "Comprehensive Utilization and Resources of Metal Mine Tailings", Metallurgical Industry Press. Beijing, (2002). 7. Argimbayev, K.R., Bovdui, M.O. and Mironova, K.V., "Prospects for exploitation of tailing dumps", International Journal of Ecology and Development, Vol. 31, (2016), 117-124.
8. Karu V., "European Union Baltic Sea region project; Min-Novation". Oil Shale, Vol. 28, № 3, (2015), 464-465.
9. Karu V., Valgma I., and Rahe T., "Mining Waste Reduction Methods", In 13th International Symposium PÄRNU 2013 "Topical Problems in the Field of Electrical and Power Engineering" and "Doctoral School of Energy and Geotechnology II", Estonia, (2013).
10. Blight G., "Geotechnical Engineering for Mine Waste Storage Facilities". CRC Press/Balkema, The Netherlands, (2010), 652. 11. Trubetskoy K.N., Chanturia V.A., Kaplunov D.R., and Rylnikova M.V., "Integrated development of deposits and deep processing of mineral raw materials (monograph)", Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, (2010). 446. 12. Trubetskoy K.N., "The main directions and ways of solving the problems of resource conservation in the integrated development of mineral resources", Mine Surveying and Subsoil Use, No. 3, (2010), 22-29. 13. Trubetskoy K.N., "Development of science, engineering and technology in the field of integrated development of deposits in the open pit", Mining Journal, No. 3, (2009), 4-7. 14. Trufanov D.V., Leizerovich S.G., and Uskov A.K., "Prospects for the application of non-waste technology in the development of the Lebedinsky deposit of ferruginous quartzites", Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (Scientific and Technical Journal), No. 8, (2000), 163-166. 15. Arkhipov A.N. "Complexity and environmental friendliness of mineral processing technologies", Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (Scientific and Technical Journal), No. 388, (2005), 100-106. 16. Blight, G., Mine Waste: A Brief Overview of Origins, Quantities, and Methods of Storage, In Waste, Trevor M., Letcher, Daniel A. Vallero, (2011), Academic Press: USA, 77-88. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-381475-3.10005-1
17. Fomin, S.I, "Foundations for technical solutions in organizing excavation of open ore pits", Journal of Mining Institute, Vol. 221, (2016), 644-650. 18. Fitzpatrick, P., Fonseca, A. and McAllister, M.L., "From the Whitehorse Mining Initiative Towards Sustainable Mining: lessons learned", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 19, No. 4, (2011), 376-384. doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2010.10.013 19. Rafkatovich, A.K. and Mironova, K.V., "Methods for the Reduction of Loss and Optimization Processes Open Pit Mining Operations When Mining Man-Made Deposits Formed by Sections", Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 13, (2018), 1624-1631. 20. Tayebi-Khorami, M., Edraki, M., Corder, G. and Golev, A., "Re-Thinking Mining Waste Through an Integrative Approach Led by Circular Economy Aspirations", Minerals, Vol. 9, (2019), 2-12. doi: 10.3390/min9050286 21. Argimbayev, K. R., Mironova, K. V., Bovdui, M. O., and Podlesnyj, P. V., "Method for forming and developing a technogenic deposit and device for its implementation", RU Patent 2661510, No.d July 17, (2018).
K. R. Argimbaev et al. / IJE TRANSACTIONS A: Basics Vol. 33, No. 7, (July 2020) 1431-1439 1439
22. Kuskov V.B. and Vasilyev A.M., "Specific features of the concentration process for fine–grained materials in a short–cone hydrocyclone", Obogashchenie Rud, Vol. 2, (2018), 30-34. doi: 10.17580/or.2018.02.06 23. Guezennec, A.G., Bru, K., Jacob, J. and d’Hugues, P., "Co-processing of sulfidic mining wastes and metal-rich post-consumer wastes by biohydrometallurgy", Minerals Engineering, Vol.75, (2015), 45-53. doi: 10.1016/j.mineng.2014.12.033 24. Franks, D.M., Boger, D.V., Côte, C.M. and Mulligan, D.R., "Sustainable development principles for the disposal of mining and mineral processing wastes", Resources Policy, Vol. 36, No. 2, (2017), 114-122. doi: 10.1016/j.resourpol.2010.12.001
25. Morenov, V. and Leusheva, E., "Influence of the Solid Phase\'s Fractional Composition on the Filtration Characteristics of the Drilling Mud", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 5, (2019), 794-798. doi: 10.5829/ije.2019.32.05b.22
26. Gorelikov, V.G., Lykov, Y.V., Gorshkov, L.K. and Uspechov, A.M.,"Investigation of thermal operational regimes for diamond bit drilling operations (technical note)", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 5, (2019), 790-793. doi: 10.5829/ije.2019.32.05b.21 27. Argimbaev, K.R. and Kholodjakov, H.A., "Tailings development and their utilization in the National Economy", International Journal of Ecology and Development, Vol.31, (2016), 94-100. 28. Sizyakov, V.M., Kawalla, R. and Brichkin, V.N., "Geochemical aspects of the mining and processing of the large-tonne mineral resources of the hibinian alkaline massif", Geochemistry, (2019). doi: 10.1016/j.chemer.2019.04.002 29. Louwrens, E., Napier-Munn, T., and Keeney, L. "Geometallurgical characterisation of a tailings storage facility - A novel approach", In Tailings and Mine Waste Management for the 21st Century, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, (2015), 125-132.