1. Moradi CheshmehBeigi, H., “Design and simulation of a moving magnet-type linear
synchronous motor for electromagnetic launch system”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction C:Aspects,Vol.30,No.3,(2017),351–356.
2. Sahebjam, M., Bannae Sharifian, M.B., Feyzi, M.R. and Sabahi,
M., “Novel Unified Control Method of Induction and Permanent
Magnet Synchronous Motors”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transaction B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 2,
3. Aghazadeh, H., Afjei, E. and Siadatan, A., “Comprehensive
Design Procedure and Manufacturing of Permanent Magnet
Assisted Synchronous Reluctance Motor”, International Journal
of Engineering - Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 9, (2019),
4. Seo, J.H. and Choi, H. S., “Analytical modeling for calculating
cogging torque in interior permanent magnet machine with multi
flux-barriers”, IEEE Transactions on Applied
Superconductivity, Vol. 24, No. 3, (2014), 1–4.
5. Parasiliti, F., Villani, M., Lucidi, S. and Rinaldi, F., “Finiteelement-based
multiobjective design optimization procedure of
interior permanent magnet synchronous motors for wide constantpower
region operation”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial
Electronics, Vol. 59, No. 6, (2011), 2503–2514.
6. Pouramin, A., Dutta, R. and Rahman, M. F., “Design
Optimization of a Spoke-Type FSCW IPM Machine to Achieve
Low Torque Ripple and High Torque Density under a Wide
Constant Power Speed Range”, In 2018 Ieee Energy Conversion
Congress and Exposition (Ecce), IEEE, (2018), 6914–6921.
7. Arehpanahi, M. and Sanaei Torab, V., “Optimal design of interior
permanent magnet motor with wide flux weakening range”,
Scientia Iranica, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2015), 1045–1051.
8. Pietrini, G., Soldati, A., Concari, C. and Bianchi, N., “General
Magnetic Model for the Analysis and Optimization of Multiple
Barrier Rotors”, In 2018 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and
Exposition (ECCE), IEEE, (2018), 6937–6944.
9. Bolognani, S., Calligaro, S. and Petrella, R., “Adaptive fluxweakening controller for interior permanent magnet synchronous motor drives”, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in power electronics,Vol.2,No.2,(2014),236–248.
10. Bolognani, S., Calligaro, S., Petrella, R. and Pogni, F., “Fluxweakening
in IPM motor drives: Comparison of state-of-art
algorithms and a novel proposal for controller design”, In
Proceedings of the 2011 14th European Conference on Power
Electronics and Applications, IEEE, (2011), 1–11.
11. Hoang, K.D., Wang, J., Cyriacks, M., Melkonyan, A. and Kriegel,
K., “Feed-forward torque control of interior permanent magnet
brushless AC drive for traction applications”, In 2013
International Electric Machines & Drives Conference, IEEE,
12. Alsawalhi, J.Y. and Sudhoff, S. D., “Effects of positioning of
permanent magnet axis relative to reluctance axis in permanent
magnet synchronous machines”, In 2015 IEEE Power and Energy
Conference at Illinois (PECI), IEEE, (2015), 1–8.
13. Hwang, C.C., Chang, S.M., Pan, C.T. and Chang, T. Y.,
“Estimation of parameters of interior permanent magnet
synchronous motors”, Journal of magnetism and magnetic
materials, Vol. 239, No. 1–3, (2002), 600–603.