1. Hussain, M. R. and Abed, B. S., "Simulation and Assessment of
Groundwater for Domestic and Irrigation Uses", Civil
Engineering Journal, Vol. 5, No. 9, (2019), 1877-1892.
2. Roozbahani, R., Schreider, S. and Abbasi, B., "Optimal water
allocation through a multi-objective compromise between
environmental, social, and economic preferences",
Environmental Modelling & Software, Vol. 64, (2015), 18-30.
3. Cai, X., Lasdon, L. and Michelsen, A.M., "Group decision
making in water resources planning using multiple objective
analysis", Journal of Water Resources Planning and
Management, Vol. 130, No. 1, (2004), 4-14.
4. Harmancioglu, N.B., Barbaros, F. and Cetinkaya,
C.P., "Sustainability issues in water management", Water
Resources Management, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2013), 1867-1891.
5. Ahmadi, A., Karamouz, M., Moridi, A. and Han, D., "Integrated
planning of land use and water allocation on a watershed scale
considering social and water quality issues", Journal of Water
Resources Planning and Management, Vol. 138, No. 6, (2012),
6. Pulido-Velázquez, M., Andreu, J. and Sahuquillo, A., "Economic
optimization of conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater
at the basin scale." Journal of Water Resources Planning and
Management, Vol. 132, No. 6 (2006), 454-467.
7. Li, Y.P., Huang, G.H. and Nie, S.L., "An interval-parameter
multi-stage stochastic programming model for water resources
management under uncertainty." Advances in Water Resources,
Vol. 29, No. 5, (2006), 776-789.
8. Kucukmehmetoglu, M. and Guldmann, J.M., "Multiobjective
allocation of transboundary water resources: case of the Euphrates
and Tigris." Journal of Water Resources Planning and
Management, Vol. 136, No. 1, (2010), 95-105.
9. Tabari, M.M.R. and Yazdi, A., "Conjunctive use of surface and
groundwater with inter-basin transfer approach: case study
Piranshahr." Water Resources Management, Vol. 28, No. 7,
10. Anghileri, D., Castelletti, A., Pianosi, F., Soncini-Sessa, R. and
Weber, E., "Optimizing watershed management by coordinated
operation of storing facilities." Journal of Water Resources
Planning and Management, Vol. 139, No. 5, (2013), 492-500.
11. Lalehzari, R., Boroomand Nasab, S., Moazed, H. and Haghighi,
A., "Multiobjective management of water allocation to
sustainable irrigation planning and optimal cropping pattern."
Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Vol. 142, No.
1, (2016), 05015008.
12. Oxley, R.L., Mays, L.W. and Murray, A., "Optimization model
for the sustainable water resource management of river basins."
Water Resources Management, Vol. 30, No. 9, (2016), 32473264.
13. Zhou, Y., Huang, G., Zhu, H., Li, Z. and Chen, J., "A factorial
dual-objective rural environmental management model." Journal
of Cleaner Production, Vol. 124, (2016), 204-216.
14. Kim, K., Jung, J.Y. and Han, H.S., "Utilization of microalgae in
aquaculture system: biological wastewater treatment." Emerging
Science Journal, Vol. 3, No. 4, (2019), 209-221.
15. Saghafi, S., Ebrahimi, A., Najafpour, G. and Hashemian, F.,
"Electrical Energy Management in Industrial Wastewater
Treatment Plant." International Journal of Engineering,
Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 9, (2019), 1269-1276.
16. Zhao, Y.W., Qin, Y., Chen, B., Zhao, X., Li, Y., Yin, X.A. and
Chen, G.Q., "GIS-based optimization for the locations of sewage
treatment plants and sewage outfalls–A case study of Nansha
District in Guangzhou City, China." Communications in
Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, Vol. 14, No. 4,
17. YV, Y.H., Lasdon, L.S. and Da Wismer, D.A., "On a bicriterion
formation of the problems of integrated system identification and
system optimization." IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and
Cybernetics, Vol. 3, (1971), 296-297.
18. Ehrgott, M. and Gandibleux, X., "Multiobjective combinatorial
optimization—theory, methodology, and applications." In
Multiple criteria optimization: State of the art annotated
bibliographic surveys, Springer, Boston, MA, (2003), 369-444.
19. Soudi, M., Ahmadi, H., Yasi, M. and Hamidi, S.A., "Sustainable
restoration of the Urmia Lake: History, threats, opportunities and
challenges." European Water, Vol. 60, No. 1, (2017), 341-347.
20. Shadkam, S., Ludwig, F., van Oel, P., Kirmit, Ç. and Kabat, P.,
"Impacts of climate change and water resources development on
the declining inflow into Iran's Urmia Lake." Journal of Great
Lakes Research, Vol. 42, No. 5, (2016), 942-952.