1. Breen, J.P. and Ross, J.R., "Methanol reforming for fuel-cell
applications: Development of zirconia-containing cu–zn–al
catalysts", Catalysis Today, Vol. 51, No. 3-4, (1999), 521-533.
2. Assabumrungrat, S., Sangtongkitcharoen, W., Laosiripojana, N.,
Arpornwichanop, A., Charojrochkul, S. and Praserthdam, P.,
"Effects of electrolyte type and flow pattern on performance of
methanol-fuelled solid oxide fuel cells", Journal of Power
Sources, Vol. 148, (2005), 18-23.
3. Larminie, J., Dicks, A. and McDonald, M.S., "Fuel cell systems
explained, J. Wiley Chichester, UK, Vol. 2, (2003).
4. Massardo, A. and Lubelli, F., "Internal reforming solid oxide fuel
cell-gas turbine combined cycles (irsofc-gt): Part a—cell model
and cycle thermodynamic analysis", J. Eng. Gas Turbines
Power, Vol. 122, No. 1, (2000), 27-35.
5. Al-Sulaiman, F.A., Dincer, I. and Hamdullahpur, F., "Energy
analysis of a trigeneration plant based on solid oxide fuel cell and
organic rankine cycle", International Journal of Hydrogen
Energy, Vol. 35, No. 10, (2010), 5104-5113.
6. Al-Sulaiman, F.A., Dincer, I. and Hamdullahpur, F., "Exergy
analysis of an integrated solid oxide fuel cell and organic rankine
cycle for cooling, heating and power production", Journal of
Power Sources, Vol. 195, No. 8, (2010), 2346-2354.
7. Chen, B., Xu, H., Tan, P., Zhang, Y., Xu, X., Cai, W., Chen, M.
and Ni, M., "Thermal modelling of ethanol-fuelled solid oxide
fuel cells", Applied Energy, Vol. 237, (2019), 476-486.
8. Mehr, A., Zare, V. and Mahmoudi, S., "Standard gax versus
hybrid gax absorption refrigeration cycle: From the view point of
thermoeconomics", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol.
76, (2013), 68-82.
9. Tao, G., Armstrong, T. and Virkar, A., "Intermediate temperature
solid oxide fuel cell (it-sofc) research and development activities
at msri", in Nineteenth annual ACERC&ICES conference.,
10. Ebrahimi, M. and Moradpoor, I., "Combined solid oxide fuel cell,
micro-gas turbine and organic rankine cycle for power generation
(sofc–mgt–orc)", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol.
116, (2016), 120-133.
11. Chen, J.M.P. and Ni, M., "Economic analysis of a solid oxide fuel
cell cogeneration/trigeneration system for hotels in hong kong",
Energy and Buildings, Vol. 75, (2014), 160-169.