The objective of the International Journal of Engineering is to provide a forum for communication of information among the world's scientific and technological community and Iranian scientists and engineers. This journal intends to be of interest and utility to researchers and practitioners in the academic, industrial and governmental sectors. All original research contributions of significant value in all areas of engineering discipline are welcome.
This journal is published in two quarterly transactions. Transactions A (Basics) deals with the engineering fundamentals. Transactions B (Applications) are concerned with the application of engineering knowledge in the daily life of the human being and Transactions C (Aspects) - starting from January 2012 - emphasize on the main engineering aspects whose elaboration can yield knowledge and expertise that can equally serve all branches of engineering discipline.
This journal will publish authoritative papers on theoretical and experimental researches and advanced applications embodying the results of extensive field, plant, laboratory or theoretical investigation or new interpretations of existing problems. It may also feature - when appropriate - research notes, technical notes, state-of-the-art survey type papers, short communications, letters to the editor, meeting schedules and conference announcements. The language of publication is English. Each paper should contain an abstract both in English and Persian. However, for the authors who are not familiar with Persian language, the publisher will prepare the translations. The abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
All manuscripts will be initially checked for plagiarism and then peer-reviewed by qualified reviewers. The material should be presented clearly and concisely:
- Full papers must be based on completed original works of significant novelty. The papers are strictly limited in length, maximum 6 journal pages (including figures and tables). However, lengthy contributions may be considered just for the exceeded 6 pages charges delayed due to limited space. This means for the 1st 6 pages there is no page charges. For the additional to 6 journal pages, there will be page charges. It is advised to keep papers limited to 3500 words.
|Page Charges for Papers More Than 6 Pages (Including Abstract)|
|For International Author ***
||$55 / per page
|For Local Author
||100,000 Toman / per page
*** IJE's board of reviewers, who has significant number of papers reviewed in a period of one year, and also all editorial board members publishing their research papers as author, there would be special DISCOUNT on extra page charges as they contributed IJE's review process.
*** If you are an international author and your paper has more than 6 journal pages, please contact email@example.com to get information regarding the payment process.
- Research notes are considered as short items that include theoretical or experimental results of immediate current interest.
- Technical notes are also considered as short items of enough technical acceptability with more rapid publication appeal.
The length of a research or technical note is recommended not to exceed 2500 words or 4-6 journal pages (including figures and tables).
- Review papers are only considered from highly qualified well-known authors generally assigned by the editorial board or editor-in-chief. Author of review papers should have high qualifications with distinct developed research area; an outstanding scholar with an extensive publications.
- Short communications and letters to the editor should contain a text of about 1000 words and whatever figures and tables that may be required to support the text. They include discussion of full papers and short items and should contribute to the original article by providing confirmation or additional interpretation. Discussion of papers will be referred to author(s) for reply and will concurrently be published with reply of author(s).