1. Dambhare S., Aphale S., Kakade K., Thote T., and Borade A., “Productivity Improvement of a Special Purpose Machine Using DMAIC Principles: A Case Study,” Journal of Quality and Reliability Engineering, Vol. 2013, No. ID 752164, (2013), 1-13.
2. Patil P. S., Parit S. P., and Burali Y. N., “Review paper on" Poka Yoke: The revolutionary idea in total productive management,” International Journal of Engineering and Science, Vol. 2, No. 4, (2013), 19–24.
3. Kurhade A. J., “Review on Poka-Yoke: Technique to Prevent Defects,” International Journal of Engineering Science Research and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 11, (2015), 652–659.
4. Jadhav H., Urgunde K., and Pawar A., “Poka -Yoke System for Output Shaft Assembly of Two Wheeler,” International Journal of Engineering Science Research and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2014), 123–127.
5. Prajapati A., Patel C., Pankhania D., Kanjia D., and Dubey A., “Review on Geneva Mechanism and its Applications,” International Journal of Advance Engineering Research and Development, Vol. 4, No. 2, (2017), 425–429.
6. Ujam A., Ejeogo G., and Onyeneho K., “Development and Application of Geneva Mechanism for Bottle washing,” American Journal of Engineering Research, Vol. 4, No. 11, (2015), 63-73.
7. Johnson J. A., Gitlow H., Widener S., and Popovich E., “Designing New Housing at the University of Miami: A ‘Six Sigma’ DMADV/DFSS Case Study,” Quality Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 3, (2006), 299–323.
8. Huang C.-T., Chen K. S., and Chang T.-C., “An application of DMADV methodology for increasing the yield rate of surveillance cameras,” Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 50, No. 2, (2010), 266–272.
9. Jiang J., Hsu C., Nguyen T., and Dang H., “Investigating the designed parameters of Dual-Layer Micro-Channel Heat Sink by design for Six Sigma (DFSS),” in 2017 International Conference on Applied System Innovation (ICASI), (2017), 1351–1354.
10. Shahin A., “Design for Six Sigma (DFSS): lessons learned from world-class companies,” International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2008), 48–59.
11. Oh W., Kim H., Chun Y., Kim E., Lee J., and Choi K., “Physical Properties of TPO Airbag Cover Using DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) Concept,” in Proceedings of the FISITA 2012 World Automotive Congress, (2013), 159–169.
12. El-Sharkawy A., Salahuddin A., and Komarisky B., “Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) for Optimization of Automotive Heat Exchanger and Underhood Air Temperature,” International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing, Vol. 7, No. 2, (2014), 256–261.
13. Arvanitis A., Orzechowski J., Tousignant T., and Govindswamy K., “Automobile Powertrain Sound Quality Development Using a Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Approach,” SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars-Mechanical Systems, Vol. 8, No. 3, (2015), 1110–1119.
14. Sethuramalingam T., Parmar C., and Tiwari S., “A DFSS Approach to Design Cooling System of Small Passenger Car Having Rear Engine and Front Mounted Radiator,” SAE International, Warrendale, PA, SAE Technical Paper (2016).
15. M. Awad and Y. A. Shanshal, “Utilizing Kaizen process and DFSS methodology for new product development,” International Journal of Quality & Reliability, Vol. 34, No. 3, (2017), 378–394.
16. Wu D. M., Luk C. K. P., and Fei W. Z., “Quality control of low-cost electric machines for electric vehicles by DOE assisted six sigma DMADV method,” in 2017 7th International Conference on Power Electronics Systems and Applications - Smart Mobility, Power Transfer Security (PESA), (2017), 1–8.
17. Jaswal A. K., Chandrasekaran P., and Ramadoss S., “DMADV Approach for Engineering Optimization and Quality - Application and Adaptability in Indian Automobile Industry,” SAE International, Warrendale, PA, SAE Technical Paper 2017-28–1930, (2017).
18. Wang T. J., “Optimum design for intake and exhaust system of a heavy-duty diesel engine by using DFSS methodology,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 32, No. 7, (2018), 3465–3472.
19. Azis Y. and Osada H., “Managing innovation using design for six sigma (DFSS) approach in healthcare service organizations,” International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Vol. 10, No. 3, (2013), 1340010.
20. Potra S. and Pugna A., “DFSS in marketing: designing an innovative value co-creation campaign,” International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2015), 21–36.
21. Lu R. F. and Kirkham C. J., “A Six Sigma DMADV project: The 787 LCF scheduling tool,” in 2008 Winter Simulation Conference, 2008, 2927–2927.
22. Smith C., Wood S., and Beauvais B., “Thinking Lean: Implementing DMAIC Methods to Improve Efficiency Within a Cystic Fibrosis Clinic,” Journal for Healthcare Quality, Vol. 33, No. 2, (2011), 37–46.
23. Ghosh S. and Maiti J., “Data mining driven DMAIC framework for improving foundry quality – a case study,” Production Planning & Control, Vol. 25, No. 6, (2014), 478–493.
24. Stanasel I. and Blaga F., “Virtual Manufacturing of Classic External Geneva Mechanism,” Annals of the Oradea University Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering, Vol. XXII, No. 3, (2013), 46–49.
25. Hsieh J.-F., “Design and analysis of Geneva mechanism with curved slots,” Transactions of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 4, (2014), 557–567.
26. Sindhur P., karthik Y., Vijay T., Sasikanth Y., and Harsha G., “Cutting Mechanism by Giving Feed through Geneva Mechanisms,” International Journal of Innovative Science Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 4, (2015), 1172–1175.
27. Rao R., Tej A., Sai A., Kumar A., Reddy A., and Krishna B., “Design of Geneva Wheel Based Auto-Roll Punching Machine,” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2017), 225–228.
28. Hoiberg D., Students’ Britannica India. Encyclopedia Britannica Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, India, 2000.
29. Kelly A., “An investigation into colour accuracy and colour management issues in digitally printed textiles for Higher Education,” Ph.D., University of Manchester, Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences, UK, 2014.
30. Kaimouz A. W., “An investigation of the printing process for lyocell and cotton fibers using inkjet technology,” Thesis, Heriot-Watt University, UK, 2010.
31. Walsh R. A., Handbook of machining and metalworking calculations. McGraw-Hill New York, 2001.