1. Monteiro, C.M., Castro, P.M. and Malcata, F.X., Microalga-mediated bioremediation of heavy metal-contaminated surface waters, in Biomanagement of metal-contaminated soils. 2011, Springer.365-385.
2. Ghorbani, F., Sanati, A., Younesi, H. and Ghoreyshi, A., "The potential of date-palm leaf ash as low-cost adsorbent for the removal of pb (ii) ion from aqueous solution", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 25, No. 4, (2012), 269-278.
3. Fenjan, S.A., Bonakdari, H., Gholami, A. and Akhtari, A., "Flow variables prediction using experimental, computational fluid dynamic and artificial neural network models in a sharp bend", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 14-22.
4. Zareie, C. and Najafpour, G., "Preparation of nanochitosan as an effective sorbent for the removal of copper ions from aqueous solutions", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 8, (2013), 829-836.
5. Afkhami, A., Saber-Tehrani, M. and Bagheri, H., "Modified maghemite nanoparticles as an efficient adsorbent for removing some cationic dyes from aqueous solution", Desalination, Vol. 263, No. 1, (2010), 240-248.
6. Rahimpour, A., Seyedpour, S.F., Aghapour Aktij, S., Dadashi Firouzjaei, M., Zirehpour, A., Arabi Shamsabadi, A., Khoshhal Salestan, S., Jabbari, M. and Soroush, M., "Simultaneous improvement of antimicrobial, antifouling, and transport properties of forward osmosis membranes with immobilized highly-compatible polyrhodanine nanoparticles", Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 52, No. 9, (2018), 5246-5258.
7. de Franco, M.A.E., de Carvalho, C.B., Bonetto, M.M., de Pelegrini Soares, R. and Féris, L.A., "Diclofenac removal from water by adsorption using activated carbon in batch mode and fixed-bed column: Isotherms, thermodynamic study and breakthrough curves modeling", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 181, (2018), 145-154.
8. Volesky, B. and Holan, Z., "Biosorption of heavy metals", Biotechnology Progress, Vol. 11, No. 3, (1995), 235-250.
9. Khalili, R. and Eisazadeh, H., "Preparation and characterization of polyaniline/sb2o3 nanocomposite and its application to removal of pb (іі) from aqueous media", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 2, (2013), 239-246.
10. Safari, A., Hosseini, R. and Mazinani, M., "A novel type-2 adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system classifier for modelling uncertainty in prediction of air pollution disaster (research note)", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 11, (2017), 1746-1751.
11. Yurtsever, U., Yurtsever, M., Şengil, İ.A. and Kıratlı Yılmazçoban, N., "Fast artificial neural network (fann) modeling of cd (ii) ions removal by valonia resin", Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 56, No. 1, (2015), 83-96.
12. Elemen, S., Kumbasar, E.P.A.a. and Yapar, S., "Modeling the adsorption of textile dye on organoclay using an artificial neural network", Dyes and Pigments, Vol. 95, No. 1, (2012), 102-111.
13. Soetaredjo, F.E., Kurniawan, A., Ong, L., Widagdyo, D.R. and Ismadji, S., "Investigation of the continuous flow sorption of heavy metals in a biomass-packed column: Revisiting the thomas design model for correlation of binary component systems", RSC Advances, Vol. 4, No. 95, (2014), 52856-52870.
14. Callery, O., Healy, M.G., Rognard, F., Barthelemy, L. and Brennan, R.B., "Evaluating the long-term performance of low-cost adsorbents using small-scale adsorption column experiments", Water Research, Vol. 101, (2016), 429-440.
15. Jang, J.S.R., Sun, C.T., Mizutani, E. and Ho, Y., "Neuro-fuzzy and soft computing--a computational approach to learning and machine intelligence", Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 86, No. 3, (1998), 600-603.
16. Ghasemi, S., Ghorbani, M. and Ghazi, M.M., "Synthesis and characterization of organic–inorganic core–shell structure nanocomposite and application for zn ions removal from aqueous solution in a fixed-bed column", Applied Surface Science, Vol. 359, (2015), 602-608.