1. Marinkovic, M.M., Stojkovic, N.I., Vasic, M.B., Ljupkovic, R.B., Rancic, S.M., Spalovic, B.R. and Zarubica, A.R., “Synthesis of Biodiesel from Sunflower Oil over Potassium Loaded Alumina as Heterogeneous Catalyst: The Effect of Process Parameters”, Scientific paper, (2015), 1-30.
2. Asri, N.P., Savitri, S.D., Suprapto., Budikarjono, K., and Roesyadi, Achmad., “Development of Heterogeneous Alumina Supported Base Catalyst for Biodiesel Production”, Chemical and Environmental Sciences, (2015), 59-63.
3. Guo, M., Song, W. and Buhain,J. Bioenergy and Biofuel: History Status and Perspective”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 42, (2015), 712-725.
4. Santamaria, M. and Azqueta,D., “Promoting Biofuels use in Spain: A Cost- Benefits Analysis”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 50, (2015), 1415-1424.
5. Jafarmadar, S., and Pashae, J. “Experimental Study of the Effect of Castor Oil Biodiesel Fuel on Performance and Emissions of Turbocharged DI Diesel”, International Journal of Engineering Transaction B: Application, 26, (2013), 905-912.
6. Issariyakul,T. and Dalai, A.k., “Biodiesel From Vegetable oilRenewable and Sustainable Energy Riviews”, 31, (2014), 446-471.
7. Talha, N.S. and Sulaiman,S. 2016. Overview of Catalyst in Biodiesel Production. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 11, 439-448.
8. Atadashi, I.M., Aroua, M.K., Abdul Aziz, A.R. and Sulaiman N.M.N., “The Effects of Catalysts in Biodiesel Production: A Review”, Journal of Industrial and Engeenering Chemistry, (2010), 1-40.
9. Amini, G., Najafpour, G., and Rabiee, S.M., “A Two-step Catalytic Production of Biodiesel from Waste Cooking Oil”, International Journal of Engineering Transaction B: Application, 26, (2013), 563-570.
10. Chavan, S.A.P.B., “Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biodiesel Synthesis by Transesterification”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, (2014), 43-46.
11. Kesic,Z., Lukic, I., Zdujic, M., Mojovic, L. and Skala, D., “Calcium Oxide Based Catalyst for Biodiesel Production: A Review”, Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly, 22, (2016), 391-408.
12. Zabeti, M., Daud, W.M.A.W. and Aroua, M.K., “Activity of Solid Catalyst for Biodiesel: A Review”, Fuel Processing Technology, 90, (2009), 770-777.
13. Chelladurai, k. and Rajamanickam, M. “Synthesis and Catalytic Activity of Nano Hydrotalcite with different Cations (Zn, Ni, Cu) for Transesterification of Vegetable Oil” International Journal of Chem Tech Research, 7, (2015), 422-433.
14. Smolakova, L., Kout, M., Koudekova, E. and Capek, L., “Effect of Calcination temperature on the Structure and Catalytic Performance of the Ni/Al2O3 and Ni-Ce/AL2O3 Catalyst in Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethane”, Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 54, (2015),12730-12740.
15. Pandiangan, K.D., Jamarun, N., Arief, S., Simanjuntak and W., Rilyanti, M., “The Effect of Calcination Temperatures on the Activity of CaO and CaO/SiO2 Heterogeneous Catalyst for Transesterification of Rubber Seed oil in Presence of Coconut Oil as a Co-reactant”, Orientel journal of Chemistry, 32, (2016), 3021-3026.
16. Refaat, A., “Biodiesel Production using Solid Metal Oxide Catalyst”, International Journal Environmental Science and Technology, 8, (2011), 30-221.
17. Zhang, L., Wang, X., Chen, C., Zou, X., Shang, X., Ding, W. and Lu, X., “Investigation of Mesoporous NiAl2O4/Mox (M= La, Ce,Ca,Mg)- γ-Al2O3 nanocomposites for Dry Reforming of Methane”, RSC advances, 7, (2017), 33143-33154.
18. Kowalik, P. and Prochniak, W., “The Effect of Calcination Temkperature on Properties and Activity of Cu/ZnO/Al2O3 Catalyst”, 8, (2010), 79-87.
19. Wachs, I. E. “Recent Conceptual Advances in the Catalysis Science of Mixed Metal Oxide Catalytic Materials”, Catalysis Today.100, (2005), 79-94.
20. Wu, J. C. S. and Chou, H. C. Bimetallic Rh-Ni/BN Catalyst for Methane Reforming with CO2. Chemical Engineering Journal, (2009), 148:539-545.
21. Thyssen, v.v., Maia T.A. and Assaf, E.M. “Cu and Ni Catalysts Supported on g-Al2O3 and SiO2 Assessed in Glycerol Steam Reforming Reaction”, Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society., (2015), 26, 22-31.
22. Asri, N.P., Savitri, S.D., Suprapto., Budikarjono, K., and Roesyadi, Achmad., “Utilization of Waste Cooking Oil for Biodiesel Production Using Alumina Supported Base Catalyst”, Chemical and Environmental Sciences, (2015), 59-63.
23. Teo, S.H., Hin, T.Y. and. Ng, F.L. “Alumina supported/unsupported mixed oxides of Ca and Mg as heterogeneous catalysts for transesterification of Nannochloropsis sp. microalga’s oil”, Energy Conversion and Management., (2014), 1193-1199.
24. Lowell, S., Shieds, J.E., Thomas, M. A. and Thommes, M. “Characterization of Porous Solids and Powders: Surface Area, Pore Size and Density”, (1Ed). Boyton, USA: Springer Netherlands (2004).
25. Thommes, M., Kaneko, K., V. Nelmark, A., Oliver, J., Reinoso, F., Rounquerol, J. and Sing, W.K., “Physisorption of Gases, with Special Reference to the Evaluation of Surface Area and Pore Size Distribution (IUPAC Technical Report)”, Pure Application Chemistry, (2015), 1-19.
26. Toemen, S., Bakar, W.A.W.A. and Ali, R. “Effect of strontium on the Catalytic Activity and Physicochemical Properties of Ru/Mn Catalysts for CO2 Methanation Reaction”, Advance Materials Research, 1107, (2015), 371-376.
27. Irmawati, R., Shafizah, I., Sharina, A. N., Ahangar, H.A. and Yap, Y.H.T., “Transesterification of Palm Oil by Using Silica Loaded Potassium Carbonate (KCO3/SiO2) Catalyst to Produce Fatty Acid Methyl Ester (FAME)”, Energy and Power, 4, (2014), 7-15.
28. Zheng, H. Y., An, M. Z. and Lu, J. F., “Surface Characterization of the Zn-Al-Al2O3 Nanocomposite Coating Fabricating under Ultrasound Condition”, Applied Surface Science, 254, (2008), 1644-1650.