1. Yamauchi-Sato, Y., Watanabe, Y., Nagao, T., NEGISHI, S., KOBAYASHI, T., SHIMADA, Y., "Production of diglycerol conjugated linoleic acid monoester by esterification with Penicillium camembertii lipase", Journal of Oleo Science, Vol.54, No. 9,( 2005),481-486.
2. Chen, C-A., Lu, W., Sih, C.J.,"Synthesis of 9Z, 11E-octadecadienoic and 10E, 12Z-octadecadienoic acids, the major components of conjugated linoleic acid", Lipids, Vol.34, No. 8,( 1999),879-884.
3. Rocha-Uribe, A., Hernandez, E.,"Solvent-free enzymatic synthesis of structured lipids containing CLA from coconut oil and tricaprylin" , Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, Vol.81, No. 7,( 2004),685-689.
4. Chin, S., Liu, W., Storkson, J., Ha, Y., Pariza, M.,"Dietary sources of conjugated dienoic isomers of linoleic acid, a newly recognized class of anticarcinogens", Journal of food composition and analysis, Vol.5, No. 3,( 1992),185-197.
5. Gangidi, R., Proctor, A.,"Photochemical production of conjugated linoleic acid from soybean oil", Lipids, Vol.39, No. 6,( 2004),577-582.
6. Ha, Y., Grimm, N., Pariza, M. ,"Anticarcinogens from fried ground beef: heat-altered derivatives of linoleic acid", Carcinogenesis, Vol.8, No. 12,( 1987),1881-1887.
7. Wong, M.W., Chew, B., Wong, T., Hosick, H., Boylston, T., Shultz, T.,"Effects of dietary conjugated linoleic acid on lymphocyte function and growth of mammary tumors in mice", Anticancer research, Vol.17, No. 2A,( 1996),987-993.
8. Ostrowska, E., Muralitharan, M., Cross, R.F., Bauman, D.E., Dunshea, F.R.,"Dietary conjugated linoleic acids increase lean tissue and decrease fat deposition in growing pigs", The Journal of Nutrition, Vol.129, No. 11,( 1999),2037-2042.
9. Lee, K.N., Kritchevsky, D., Parizaa, M.W., "Conjugated linoleic acid and atherosclerosis in rabbits", Atherosclerosis, Vol.108, No. 1,( 1994),19-25.
10. Kritchevsky, D., Tepper, S.A., Wright, S., Czarnecki, S.K.,"Influence of graded levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) on experimental atherosclerosis in rabbits", Nutrition Research, Vol.22, No. 11,( 2002),1275-1279.
11. Ip, C., Singh, M., Thompson, H.J., Scimeca, J.A.,"Conjugated linoleic acid suppresses mammary carcinogenesis and proliferative activity of the mammary gland in the rat", Cancer research , Vol.54, No. 5,( 1994),1212-1215.
12. Body, D., Shorland, F.,"The geometric isomers of conjugated octadecadienoates from dehydrated methyl ricinoleate", Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society, Vol.42, No. 1,( 1965),5-8.
13. Jiang, J., Björck, L., Fonden, R., "Production of conjugated linoleic acid by dairy starter cultures", Journal of Applied Microbiology, Vol.85, No. 1,( 1998),95-102.
14. Yang, L., Huang, Y., Wang, H.Q., Chen, Z-Y.,"Production of conjugated linoleic acids through KOH-catalyzed dehydration of ricinoleic acid", Chemistry and Physics of lipids, Vol.119, No. 1,( 2002),23-31.
15. Society, A.O.C. and Firestone, D., "Official methods and recommended practices of the American oil chemists' society,
AOCS Champaign, IL, USA, Vol. 5, (1989).
16. Yazdi, Z.K., Alemzadeh, I.,"Kinetic mechanism of conjugated linoleic acid esterification and production of enriched glycerides as functional oil" The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol.95, No. 11,( 2017),2078-2086.
17. KOUCHAK, Y.Z., Alemzadeh, I.,"Lipase Catalyzed Incorporation of Conjugated Linoleic Acid by Transesterification into Sunflower Oil Applying Immobilized Lipase (Lipozyme Thermomyces lanuginosus and Rhizomucor mehei)", international journal of engineering, IJE., Vol.29, No. 4,( 2016),436-443.
18. Kim, Y., Lee, K., Lee, S., Kim, H., Lee, H.,"The Production of High purity Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) Using Two step Urea inclusion Crystallization I and Hydrophilic Arginine CLA Complex", Journal of food science, Vol.68, No. 6,( 2003),1948-1993.
19. Alemzadeh, I., Sakhaei, M.,"Enzymatic Synthesis of Theanine in the Presence of L-glutaminase Produced by Trichoderma koningii", Applied Food Biotechnology, Vol.4, No. 2,( 2017),113-121.
20. Bozorg, A., Vossoughi, M., Kazemi, A., Alemzadeh, I.,"Optimal Medium Composition to Enhance Poly-β-hydroxybutyrate Production by Ralstonia eutropha Using Cane Molasses as Sole Carbon Source" Applied Food Biotechnology, Vol.2, No. 3,( 2015),39-47.
21. Yazdi, Z.K., Alemzadeh, I., Vossoughi, M.,"Comparison and optimization of conjugated linoleic acid production by Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus plantarum subsp. plantarum", Scientia Iranica Transaction C, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Vol.24, No. 3,( 2017),1272-1280.
22. Matouri, M., Alemzadeh, I.,"Suppressed Acrylamide Formation during Baking in Yeast-Leavened Bread Based on added Asparaginase, Baking Time and Temperature Using Response Surface Methodology", Applied Food Biotechnology, Vol.5, No. 1,( 2018),29-36.