1. Promislow, K. and Wetton, B., "A simple, mathematical model of thermal coupling in fuel cell stacks", Journal of power sources
, Vol. 150, (2005), 129-135.
2. Snyder, L.E., "A feasibility study of internal evaporative cooling for proton exchange membrane fuel cells", Texas A&M University, (2006),
3. Anderson, R., Zhang, L., Ding, Y., Blanco, M., Bi, X. and Wilkinson, D.P., "A critical review of two-phase flow in gas flow channels of proton exchange membrane fuel cells", Journal of Power Sources
, Vol. 195, No. 15, (2010), 4531-4553.
4. Baek, S.M., Yu, S.H., Nam, J.H. and Kim, C.-J., "A numerical study on uniform cooling of large-scale pemfcs with different coolant flow field designs", Applied Thermal Engineering
, Vol. 31, No. 8-9, (2011), 1427-1434.
5. Hashmi, S.M.H., "Cooling strategies for pem fc stacks", (2010).
6. Hu, P., Cao, G.-Y., Zhu, X.-J. and Hu, M., "Coolant circuit modeling and temperature fuzzy control of proton exchange membrane fuel cells", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
, Vol. 35, No. 17, (2010), 9110-9123.
7. Afshari, E. and Jazayeri, S., "Analyses of heat and water transport interactions in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell", Journal of Power Sources
, Vol. 194, No. 1, (2009), 423-432.
8. Sheikholeslami, M., "Numerical investigation of nanofluid free convection under the influence of electric field in a porous enclosure", Journal of Molecular Liquids
, Vol. 249, (2018), 1212-1221.
9. Sheikholeslami, M., "Numerical investigation for cuo-h2o nanofluid flow in a porous channel with magnetic field using mesoscopic method", Journal of Molecular Liquids
, Vol. 249, (2018), 739-746.
10. Sheikholeslami, M., "Lattice boltzmann method simulation for mhd non-darcy nanofluid free convection", Physica B: Condensed Matter
, Vol. 516, (2017), 55-71.
11. Asghari, S., Akhgar, H. and Imani, B.F., "Design of thermal management subsystem for a 5 kw polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell system", Journal of Power Sources
, Vol. 196, No. 6, (2011), 3141-3148.
12. Mohamed, W.A.N.W., Talib, S.F.A., Zakaria, I.A., Mamat, A.M.I. and Daud, W.R.W., "Effect of dynamic load on the temperature profiles and cooling response time of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell", Journal of the Energy Institute
13. Chen, F., Gao, Z., Loutfy, R. and Hecht, M., "Analysis of optimal heat transfer in a pem fuel cell cooling plate", Fuel Cells
, Vol. 3, No. 4, (2003), 181-188.
14. Choi, J., Kim, Y.-H., Lee, Y., Lee, K.-J. and Kim, Y., "Numerical analysis on the performance of cooling plates in a pefc", Journal of mechanical science and technology
, Vol. 22, No. 7, (2008), 1417-1425.
15. Ravishankar, S. and Prakash, K.A., "Numerical studies on thermal performance of novel cooling plate designs in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell stacks", Applied Thermal Engineering
, Vol. 66, No. 1-2, (2014), 239-251.
16. Gould, B.D., Ramamurti, R., Osland, C.R. and Swider-Lyons, K.E., "Assessing fuel-cell coolant flow fields with numerical
models and infrared thermography", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 39, No. 26, (2014), 14061-14070.
17. Afshari, E., Ziaei-Rad, M. and Dehkordi, M.M., "Numerical investigation on a novel zigzag-shaped flow channel design for cooling plates of pem fuel cells", Journal of the Energy Institute
, Vol. 90, No. 5, (2017), 752-763.
18. Afshari, E., Ziaei-Rad, M. and Shariati, Z., "A study on using metal foam as coolant fluid distributor in the polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
, Vol. 41, No. 3, (2016), 1902-1912.
19. Liso, V., Nielsen, M.P., Kær, S.K. and Mortensen, H.H., "Thermal modeling and temperature control of a pem fuel cell system for forklift applications", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
, Vol. 39, No. 16, (2014), 8410-8420.
20. Saygili, Y., Eroglu, I. and Kincal, S., "Model based temperature controller development for water cooled pem fuel cell systems", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
, Vol. 40, No. 1, (2015), 615-622.
21. Fly, A. and Thring, R., "Temperature regulation in an evaporatively cooled proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
, Vol. 40, No. 35, (2015), 11976-11982.
22. Castelain, C., Lasbet, Y., Auvity, B. and Peerhossaini, H., "Experimental study of the thermal performance of chaotic geometries for their use in pem fuel cells", International Journal of Thermal Sciences
, Vol. 101, No., (2016), 181-192.
23. Ahmadi, N., Rezazadeh, S. and Mirzaee, I., Retracted: Numerical study the effect of downward and upward deflected membrane electrode assembly on species distribution in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell with experimental validations
. 2015, Elsevier.
24. Frano, B., "Pem fuel cells: Theory and practice", Academic, Burlington Google Scholar
25. Hu, G., Li, G., Zheng, Y., Zhang, Z. and Xu, Y., "Optimization and parametric analysis of pemfc based on an agglomerate model for catalyst layer", Journal of the Energy Institute
, Vol. 87, No. 2, (2014), 163-174.
26. Bergman, T.L., Incropera, F.P., DeWitt, D.P. and Lavine, A.S., "Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer, John Wiley & Sons, (2011).
27. Bejan, A., "Convection heat transfer, John wiley & sons, (2013).