1. Saidpatil, V.V. and Thakare, A.S., "Design & weight optimization of pressure vessel due to thickness using finite element analysis", International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 3, (2014), 1-8.
2. Brabin, T.A., Christopher, T. and Rao, B.N., "Finite element analysis of cylindrical pressure vessels having a misalignment in a circumferential joint", International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, Vol. 87, No. 4, (2010), 197-201.
3. Kolekar, D. and Jewargi, S., "Stress analysis of pressure vessel with different type of end connections-a review", International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Vol. 3, No., (2014).
4. Niyamat, M. and K.Bicha, "Design and stress analysis of pressure vessel by using ansys", International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Vol. 4, No. 7, (2015), 2277-9655.
5. Naser, M. and Gupta, A.V.S.S.K.S., "Structural and thermal analysis of pressure vessel by using ansys", International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research, Vol. 2, No. 8, (2013), 740-744.
6. Das, S., Sundaresan, M.K. and Afia S Hameed, "Fea of cylindrical pressure vessel with different radius of opening", International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Vol. 3, No. IX, (2015), 2321-9653.
7. Patil, A. and Kolhe, A., "Finite element analysis: Pressure vessel with angular leg supports", International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, Vol. 3, No. 3, (2014), 533-540.
8. Alashti, R.A., Rostami, S.L. and Rahimi, G., "Buckling analysis of composite lattice cylindrical shells with ribs defects", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, No. 4, (2012), 411-420.