1. Tuckerman, D.B. and Pease, R., "High-performance heat sinking for vlsi", IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 2, No. 5, (1981), 126-129.
2. Kawano, K., Sekimura, M., Minakami, K., Iwasaki, H. and Ishizuka, M., "Development of micro channel heat exchanging", JSME International Journal Series B Fluids and Thermal Engineering, Vol. 44, No. 4, (2001), 592-598.
3. Qu, W. and Mudawar, I., "Experimental and numerical study of pressure drop and heat transfer in a single-phase micro-channel heat sink", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 45, No. 12, (2002), 2549-2565.
4. Toh, K., Chen, X. and Chai, J., "Numerical computation of fluid flow and heat transfer in microchannels", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 45, No. 26, (2002), 5133-5141.
5. Liu, D. and Garimella, S.V., "Analysis and optimization of the thermal performance of microchannel heat sinks", in ASME International Electronic Packaging Technical Conference and Exhibition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers. (2003), 557-565.
6. Husain, A. and Kim, K.-Y., "Microchannel heat sink with designed roughness: Analysis and optimization", Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2008), 342-351.
7. Husain, A. and Kim, K.-Y., "Optimization of a microchannel heat sink with temperature dependent fluid properties", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 8, (2008), 1101-1107.
8. Khameneh, P.M., Mirzaie, I., Pourmahmoud, N., Rahimi, M. and Majidyfar, S., "A numerical study of single-phase forced convective heat transfer in tube in tube heat exchangers", World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 10, (2010), 958-963.
9. Hamann, H.F., Weger, A., Lacey, J.A., Hu, Z., Bose, P., Cohen, E. and Wakil, J., "Hotspot-limited microprocessors: Direct temperature and power distribution measurements", IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 42, No. 1, (2007), 56-65.
10. Dhass, A., Natarajan, E. and Lakshmi, P., "An investigation of temperature effects on solar photovoltaic cells and modules", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 27, (2014), 136-142.
11. Martin, H., "Heat and mass transfer between impinging gas jets and solid surfaces", Advances in Heat Transfer, Vol. 13, (1977), 1-60.
12. Jambunathan, K., Lai, E., Moss, M. and Button, B., "A review of heat transfer data for single circular jet impingement", International journal of heat and fluid flow, Vol. 13, No. 2, (1992), 106-115.
13. Webb, B. and Ma, C.-F., "Single-phase liquid jet impingement heat transfer", Advances in heat transfer, Vol. 26, No., (1995), 105-217.
14. Womac, D., Incropera, F. and Ramadhyani, S., "Correlating equations for impingement cooling of small heat sources with multiple circular liquid jets", ASME Transactions Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 116, (1994), 482-486.
15. Garimella, S.V. and Rice, R., "Confined and submerged liquid jet impingement heat transfer", Transactions-American Society of Mechanical Engineers Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 117, (1995), 871-877.
16. Wu, S., Mai, J., Tai, Y. and Ho, C., "Micro heat exchanger by using mems impinging jets", in Micro Electro Mechanical Systems,. MEMS'99. Twelfth IEEE International Conference on, IEEE., (1999), 171-176.
17. Lee, D.-Y. and Vafai, K., "Comparative analysis of jet impingement and microchannel cooling for high heat flux applications", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 42, No. 9, (1999), 1555-1568.
18. Sung, M.K. and Mudawar, I., "Effects of jet pattern on single-phase cooling performance of hybrid micro-channel/micro-circular-jet-impingement thermal management scheme", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 51, No. 19, (2008), 4614-4627.
19. Wang, E.N., Zhang, L., Jiang, L., Koo, J.-M., Maveety, J.G., Sanchez, E.A., Goodson, K.E. and Kenny, T.W., "Micromachined jets for liquid impingement cooling of VLSI chips", Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 13, No. 5, (2004), 833-842.
20. Hollworth, B., Lehmann, G. and Rosiczkowski, J., "Arrays of impinging jets with spent fluid removal through vent holes on the target surface, part 2: Local heat transfer", Journal of Engineering for Power, Vol. 105, No. 2, (1983), 393-402.
21. Kim, K.M., Moon, H., Park, J.S. and Cho, H.H., "Optimal design of impinging jets in an impingement/effusion cooling system", Energy, Vol. 66, (2014), 839-848.
22. Xiao-ming, T., Jing-zhou, Z. and Hua-sheng, X., "Experimental investigation on impingement/effusion cooling with short normal injection holes", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 69, (2015), 1-10.
23. Andrews, G., Asere, A., Hussain, C., Mkpadi, M. and Nazari, A., "Impingement/effusion cooling: Overall wall heat transfer", ASME paper, No. 88-GT, (1988), 290-299.
24. Cho, H.H. and Rhee, D.H., "Local heat/mass transfer measurement on the effusion plate in impingment/effusion cooling system", in ASME Turbo Expo 2000: Power for Land, Sea, and Air, American Society of Mechanical Engineers., (2000), V003T001A058-V003T001A058.
25. Cho, H.H., Rhee, D.H. and Goldstein, R., "Effects of hole arrangements on local heat/mass transfer for impingement/effusion cooling with small hole spacing", Journal of Turbomachinery, Vol. 130, No. 4, (2008), 041003.
26. Rhee, D.H., Choi, J.H. and Cho, H.H., "Flow and heat (mass) transfer characteristics in an impingement/effusion cooling system with crossflow", in ASME Turbo Expo: Power for Land, Sea, and Air, American Society of Mechanical Engineers., (2002), 865-875.
27. Onstad, A.J., Elkins, C.J., Moffat, R.J. and Eaton, J.K., "Full-field flow measurements and heat transfer of a compact jet impingement array with local extraction of spent fluid", Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 131, No. 8, (2009), 082201.
28. Hoberg, T.B., Onstad, A.J. and Eaton, J.K., "Heat transfer measurements for jet impingement arrays with local extraction", International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 31, No. 3, (2010), 460-467.
29. Smith, B., "Simulation of heat/mass transfer of a three-layer impingement/effusion cooling system", (2012).
30. Huber, A. and Viskanta, R., "Convective heat transfer to a confined impinging array of air jets with spent air exits", Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 116, No. 3, (1994), 570-576.
31. CFX-Solver, A., "Theory guide", Release ll, Vol., No., (2006).
32. Raw, M., "Robustness of coupled algebraic multigrid for the navier-stokes equations", AIAA paper, Vol. 96, (1996), 0297-305.
33. Bergman, T.L. and Incropera, F.P., "Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer, John Wiley & Sons, (2011).
34. Ramiar, A. and Ranjbar, A.A., "Effects of viscous discipation and variable properties on nanofluids flow in two dimensional microchannels", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 24, No. 2, (2011), 131-142.
35. Husain, A., Ariz, M., Al-Rawahi, N.Z. and Ansari, M.Z., "Thermal performance analysis of a hybrid micro-channel,-pillar and-jet impingement heat sink", Applied thermal engineering, Vol. 102, (2016), 989-1000.