1. Ghoble, V.T., "Global energy consumption paradigm: Future trends and trajectory", in International Conference on Applied Life Sciences, InTech., (2012).
2. Lior, N., "Energy resources and use: The present situation and possible paths to the future", Energy, Vol. 33, No. 6, (2008), 842-857.
3. Tabatabaee Moradi, S.S. and Ivanovich Nikolaev, N., "Considerations of well cementing materials in high-pressure, high-temperature conditions", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1214-1218.
4. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N., "Optimization of cement spacer rheology model using genetic algorithm (research note)", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 127.
5. Bellabarba, M., Bulte-Loyer, H., Froelich, B., Le Roy-Delage, S., van Kuijk, R., Zeroug, S., Guillot, D., Moroni, N., Pastor, S. and Zanchi, A., "Ensuring zonal isolation beyond the life of the well", Oilfield Review, Vol. 20, No. 1, (2008), 18-31.
6. McDaniel, J., Combs, N.K. and Watters, L., "Zonal isolation assurance: Relating cement mechanical properties to mechanical durability", in Unconventional Resources Technology Conference, Denver, Colorado, Society of Exploration Geophysicists, American Association of Petroleum Geologists, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2014), 2639-2648.
7. Kelessidis, V., Fraim, M., Fardis, M., Karakosta, E., Arkoudeas, P., Diamantopoulos, G., Elhardalo, S., Lagkaditi, L. and Papavassiliou, G., "Comprehensive assessment of additive and class g cement properties affecting rheology, fluid loss, setting time and long term characteristics of elastic cements", in SPE/EAGE European Unconventional Resources Conference and Exhibition., (2014).
8. Daou, F. and Piot, B.M., "Cement-slurry performance and set-cement properties vs. Microsilica densification", SPE Drilling & Completion, Vol. 24, No. 04, (2009), 590-598.
9. Choolaei, M., Rashidi, A.M., Ardjmand, M., Yadegari, A. and Soltanian, H., "The effect of nanosilica on the physical properties of oil well cement", Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 538, (2012), 288-294.
10. Wilson, A., "Tests detail effects of weighting materials on performance of thermal cements", Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol. 65, No. 05, (2013), 147-152.
11. Murtaza, M., Rahman, M., Al-Majed, A. and Samad, A., "Mechanical, rheological and microstructural properties of saudi type g cement slurry with silica flour used in saudi oil field under hthp conditions", in SPE Saudi Arabia Section Technical Symposium and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2013).
12. Appah, D. and Reichetseder, P., "Practical improvements in cao-swelling cements", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 1, (2002), 61-70.
13. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N., "Considerations of cementing directional wells in high-pressure, high-temperature conditions", in 7th EAGE Saint Petersburg International Conference and Exhibition., (2016).
14. Salim, P. and Amani, M., "Special considerations in cementing high pressure high temperature wells", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 4, (2013), 2305-8269.
15. Smith, S.J. and Friedrichs, C.T., "Size and settling velocities of cohesive flocs and suspended sediment aggregates in a trailing suction hopper dredge plume", Continental Shelf Research, Vol. 31, No. 10, (2011), S50-S63.