1. Azadeh, A., Raoofi, Z. and Zarrin, M., "A multi-objective fuzzy linear programming model for optimization of natural gas supply chain through a greenhouse gas reduction approach", Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, Vol. 26, No., (2015), 702-710.
2. Pishvaee, M.S. and Razmi, J., "Environmental supply chain network design using multi-objective fuzzy mathematical programming", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 36, No. 8, (2012), 3433-3446.
3. Jamshidi, R., Ghomi, S.F. and Karimi, B., "Multi-objective green supply chain optimization with a new hybrid memetic algorithm using the taguchi method", Scientia Iranica, Vol. 19, No. 6, (2012), 1876-1886.
4. Kashani, A.H.A. and Molaei, R., "Techno-economical and environmental optimization of natural gas network operation", Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Vol. 92, No. 11, (2014), 2106-2122.
5. Subramanian, R., Williams, L.L., Vaughn, T.L., Zimmerle, D., Roscioli, J.R., Herndon, S.C., Yacovitch, T.I., Floerchinger, C., Tkacik, D.S. and Mitchell, A.L., "Methane emissions from natural gas compressor stations in the transmission and storage sector: Measurements and comparisons with the epa greenhouse gas reporting program protocol", Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 49, No. 5, (2015), 3252-3261.
6. Hamedi, M., Farahani, R.Z., Husseini, M.M. and Esmaeilian, G.R., "A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study", Energy Policy, Vol. 37, No. 3, (2009), 799-812.
7. Domschke, P., Kolb, O. and Lang, J., "An adaptive model switching and discretization algorithm for gas flow on networks", Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2010), 1331-1340.
8. Borraz-Sanchez, C. and Haugland, D., "Minimizing fuel cost in gas transmission networks by dynamic programming and adaptive discretization", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 61, No. 2, (2011), 364-372.
9. Wu, S., Rios-Mercado, R.Z., Boyd, E.A. and Scott, L.R., "Model relaxations for the fuel cost minimization of steady-state gas pipeline networks", Mathematical and Computer Modelling, Vol. 31, No. 2-3, (2000), 197-220.
10. Taherinejad, M., Hosseinalipoor, S. and Madoliat, R., "Steady flow analysis and modeling of the gas distribution network using the electrical analogy (research note)", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 8, (2014), 1269.
11. Mozafari, A. and Lahroodi, M., "Modeling and control of gas turbine combustor with dynamic and adaptive neural networks", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 21, No. 1, (2007), 71-80.
12. Aryanejad, M. and Ghavampour, S., "Two stage multiple attribute decision making problem in iranian gas distribution systems", International Journal Of Engineering Transactions A, Vol. 17, (2004), 135-144.
13. Mohajeri, A., Mahdavi, I., Mahdavi-Amiri, N. and Tafazzoli, R., "Optimization of tree-structured gas distribution network using ant colony optimization: A case study", International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2012), 141-156.
14. Mohajeri, A., Mahdavi, I. and Mahdavi-Amiri, N., "Optimal pipe diameter sizing in a tree-structured gas network: A case study", International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 3, (2012), 346-368.
15. Mahdavi, I., Arabmaghsudi, M., Taghipourian, F., Mohajeri, A., Yahyanejad, M. and Mahdavi-Amiri, N., "An optimal natural-gas network using minimum spanning tree", in Computers and Industrial Engineering (CIE), 40th International Conference on, IEEE., (2010), 1-5.
16. Eggleston, H., Buendia, L., Miwa, K., Ngara, T. and Tanabe, K., "Ipcc guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories", Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Hayama, Japan, Vol. 2, No., (2006), 48-56.
17. Garey, M.R., "Computers and intractability: A guide to the theory of np-completeness", Revista Da Escola De Enfermagem Da USP, Vol. 44, No. 2, (1979), 340-348.
18. Rosenthal, E., "Gams-a user’s guide", in GAMS Development Corporation, Citeseer., (2008).