1. Wang, H., Khan, F., Ahmed, S. and Imtiaz, S., "Dynamic quantitative operational risk assessment of chemical processes", Chemical Engineering Science, Vol. 142, (2016), 62-78. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2015.11.034
2. Wu, D. and Chen, Z., "Quantitative risk assessment of fire accidents of large-scale oil tanks triggered by lightning", Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 63, (2016), 172-181. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2015.11.029
3. Dadashzadeh, M., Kashkarov, S., Makarov, D. and Molkov, V., "Risk assessment methodology for onboard hydrogen storage", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 43, No. 12, (2018), 6462-6475. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2018.01.195
4. Fuentes-Bargues, J.L., González-Cruz, M., González-Gaya, C. and Baixauli-Pérez, M., "Risk analysis of a fuel storage terminal using hazop and fta", International Journal of Environmental Research Public Health, Vol. 14, No. 7, (2017), 705. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph14070705
5. Ahmed, M.M., Ibrahim, M.M. and Al Ghabshawi, O.M., "Risk assessment for hydrocarbon fuel storage and handling facilities at gaili area, khartoum north-sudan", IRA-International Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 2, 18-26.
6. Swick, D., Jaques, A., Walker, J. and Estreicher, H., "Gasoline risk management: A compendium of regulations, standards, and industry practices", Regulatory Toxicology Pharmacology, Vol. 70, No. 2, (2014), S80-S92. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yrtph.2014.06.022
7. Badri, N., Nourai, F. and Rashtchian, D., "Quantitative risk assessment to site cng refueling stations", Chemical Engineering Transactions, Vol. 19, (2010), 255. https://doi.org/10.3303/CET1019042
8. LaFleur, A.C., Muna, A.B. and Groth, K.M., "Application of quantitative risk assessment for performance-based permitting of hydrogen fueling stations", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 42, No. 11, (2017), 7529-7535. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2016.06.167
9. Khakzad, N., Dadashzadeh, M. and Reniers, G., "Quantitative assessment of wildfire risk in oil facilities", Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 223, (2018), 433-443. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.06.062
10. Xu, X., Wang, F., Huang, M., Bai, J. and Li, L., "Security quantitative risk analysis of ethylene horizontal tanks of a petrochemical company", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 45, (2012), 489-495. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2012.08.191
11. Nelson, T.P., "An examination of historical air pollutant emissions from us petroleum refineries", Environmental Progress Sustainable Energy, Vol. 32, No. 2, (2013), 425-432. https://doi.org/10.1002/ep.11713
12. Khan, F.I. and Abbasi, S., "Modelling and control of the dispersion of hazardous heavy gases", Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Vol. 12, No. 3, (1999), 235-244. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0950-4230(98)00009-6
13. Taghehbaf, M.A., Givehchi, S., Ardestani, M. and Baghvand, A., Modeling the consequences of potential accidents in one of the gasoline storage tanks at oil storage of yazd, in terms of explosion. 2014, IJEIR.
14. Bouafia, A., Bougofa, M., Rouainia, M. and Medjram, M.S., "Safety risk analysis and accidents modeling of a major gasoline release in petrochemical plant", Journal of Failure Analysis Prevention, Vol. 20, (2020), 358-369. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11668-020-00826-9
15. Zhou, J., You, Y., Bai, Z., Hu, Y., Zhang, J. and Zhang, N., "Health risk assessment of personal inhalation exposure to volatile organic compounds in tianjin, china", Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 409, No. 3, (2011), 452-459. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2010.10.022
16. Golbabai, F., Avar, N., Mohammadfam, I.J.H. and Journal, t.E., "Modeling propane leak in an industry publication", Vol. 20, (2012).