1. AlNouri, I., and Saleam, S. “Compressibility Characteristics of Gypseous Sandy Soils.” Geotechnical Testing Journal, Vol. 17, No. 4, (1994), 465-474. https://doi.org/10.1520/gtj10307j
2. Fattah, M. Y., Al-Ani, M. M., and Al-Lamy, M. T. A. “Treatment of collapse of gypseous soils by grouting.” Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Ground Improvement, Vol. 166, No. 1, (2013), 32–43. https://doi.org/10.1680/grim.11.00020
4. Verma, D. K. and Maheshwari, U. K., “Effect of Nano Silica on Geotechnical Properties of Clayey Soil.” International Journal of Science and Research, Vol. 6, No. 12, (2017), 974–976. https://doi.org/10.21275/ART20178874.
5. ASTM D-422, 2007: “Standard Test Methods for Particle-size Analysis of Soils”. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, ASTM international, West Conshohocken, PA.
6. ASTM D854 (2010), “Standard Test Methods for Specific Gravity of Soil Solids by Water Pycnometer”. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol.04.08, Philadelphia, P&A, ASTM, USA. Copyright, ASTM International, 10&0 Barr Harbor Drive, PO Box C700, West Conshohock.
7. Pells, P., Robertson, A., Jennings, J. E., and Knight, K. “A guide to construction on or with materials exhibiting additional settlement due to collapse of grain structure.” In Proceedings of 6th Regional Conference for Africa on soil mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Durban, South Africa, (1975), 99–105. Retrieved from https://trid.trb.org/view/41906
8. ASTM D5333 (2018), “Standard Test Method for Measurement of Collapse Potential of Soils”. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol.04.08, Philadelphia, PA, ASTM, USA. Copyright, ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P&O Box C700, West Conshohocken, P&A 19428-2959, United States.
9. Changizi, F., and Haddad, A. “Improving the geotechnical properties of soft clay with nano-silica particles.” Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Ground Improvement, Vol. 170, No. 2, (2017), 62–71. https://doi.org/10.1680/jgrim.15.00026
10. Ashour, M., Abbas, A., Altahrany, A., and Alaaeldin, A. “Modelling the behavior of inundated collapsible soils.” Engineering Reports, Vol. 2, No. 4, (2020). https://doi.org/10.1002/eng2.12156