1. Ramtekkar, Gangadhar, Shirish Deo, and Badrinarayan Rath. "Durable glass fiber reinforced concrete with supplimentary cementitious materials." International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2017), 964-971, doi: 10.5829/ije.2017.30.07a.05.
2. Gettu, Ravindra, Zdenek P. Bazant, and Martha E. Karr. "Fracture properties and brittleness of high-strength concrete." ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 87, No. 6, (1990), 608-618.
3. Wong, John Kok Hee, Sien Ti Kok, and Soon Yee Wong. "Fibers, Geopolymers, Nano and Alkali-Activated Materials for Deep Soil Mix Binders." Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 6, No. 4, (2020), 830-847, doi: 10.28991/cej-2020-03091511.
4. Chowdary, Bhavita, V. Ramanamurty, and Rakesh J. Pillai. "Fiber reinforced geopolymer treated soft clay–An innovative and sustainable alternative for soil stabilization" Materials Today: Proceedings, (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.03.574
5. Majeet, Anas Hameed, and Ahmad Jabbar Hussain Alshimmeri. "The Performance of Self-Compacted High Strength Concrete Columns with Laced Steel Section" Civil Engineering Journal, Vol.4, No. 11, (2018), 2606-2617, doi: 10.28991/cej-03091185.
6. Paluri, Yeswanth, Sudhakar Mogili, Heeralal Mudavath, and Rathish Kumar Pancharathi. "A study on the influence of steel fibers on the performance of Fine Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (FRAP) in pavement quality concrete." Materials Today: Proceedings, (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.03.147.
7. Khamees, Shahad S., Mohammed M. Kadhum, and Nameer A. Alwash. "Effects of Steel Fibers Geometry on the Mechanical Properties of SIFCON Concrete" Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2020), 21-33, doi: 10.28991/cej-2020-03091450.
8. Hilles, Mahmoud M., and Mohammed M. Ziara. "Mechanical Behavior of High Strength Concrete Reinforced with Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer" Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 5, No. 3, (2018).
9. Betterman, L. R., C. Ouyang, and Surendra P. Shah. "Fiber-matrix interaction in microfiber-reinforced mortar." Advanced Cement Based Materials 2, No. 2, (1995), 53-61, doi: 10.1016/1065-7355(95)90025-X.
10. Dawood, Eethar Thanon, and Mahyuddin Ramli. "Contribution of hybrid fibers on the properties of high strength concrete having high workability", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 14 (2011): 814-820, doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2011.07.0103.
11. Vandewalle, Lucie. "Hybrid fiber reinforced concrete." Measuring, monitoring and modeling concrete properties. Springer, Dordrecht, 2006. 77-82, doi: 10.1007/978-1-4020-5104-3_
12. Shubbar, Hasanain A., and Nameer A. Alwash. "The Fire Exposure Effect on Hybrid Reinforced Reactive Powder Concrete Columns", Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 6.2 (2020), 363-374, doi: 10.28991/cej-2020-03091476.
13. Prathipati, SRR Teja, and C. B. K. Rao. "A study on the uniaxial behavior of hybrid graded fiber reinforced concrete with glass and steel fibers", Materials Today: Proceedings (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.03.558.
14. Salim, Lamyaa Gh, Haider M. Al-Baghdadi, and Haitham H. Muteb. "Reactive Powder Concrete with Steel, Glass and Polypropylene Fibers as a Repair Material." Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 5, No. 11 (2019), 2441-2449, doi: 10.28991/cej-2019-03091422.
15. Xu, Lihua, Le Huang, Yin Chi, and Guodong Mei. "Tensile behavior of steel-polypropylene hybrid fiber-reinforced concrete." ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 113, No. 2, (2016), 219, doi: 10.14359/51688641.
16. Kasagani, Hanuma, Sri Ram Ravi Teja Prathipati, and Chittem Butchi Kamiswara Rao. "Influence of Graded Glass Fibers on Strain Hardening and Strain Softening behaviour of GFRC under uniaxial stress." Magazine of Concrete Research, (2019), 1-52, doi: 10.1680/jmacr.19.00303.
17. Kasagani, Hanuma, and C. B. K. Rao. "Effect of graded fibers on stress strain behaviour of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete in tension." Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 183 (2018), 592-604, doi: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.06.193.
18. Ahmed, Shaikh Faiz Uddin, and Hirozo Mihashi. "Strain hardening behavior of lightweight hybrid polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) fiber reinforced cement composites" Materials and Structures, Vol. 44, No. 6 (2011), 1179-1191, doi: 10.1617/s11527-010-9691-8.
19. ASTM C61-12a, Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2012), www.astm.org.
20. ASTM C192 / C192M-16a, Standard Practice for Making and Curing Concrete Test Specimens in the Laboratory, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2016), www.astm.org.