1. Tripathy, S., and Desai, A. K. “Seismic analysis of turbo machinery foundation: Shaking table test and computational modeling.” Earthquake and Structures, Vol. 12, No. 6, (2017), 629–641. https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2017.12.6.629
2. Richart, F. E., and Whitman, R. V. “Comparison of Footing Vibration Tests with Theory.” Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, Vol. 93, No. 6, (1967), 143–168. Retrieved from https://trid.trb.org/view/126866
3. Vesic, A. S. “Analysis of Ultimate Loads of Shallow Foundations.” Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, Vol. 99, No. 1, (1973), 45–73. Retrieved from https://trid.trb.org/view/125905
4. Carroll, W. “Dynamic Bearing Capacity of Soils: Vertical Displacements of Spread Footings on Clay: Static and Impulsive Loadings.” Technical Report No. 3-599, Report 5, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Waterways Experiment Station, Vicksburg, Mississippi, (1963).
5. Baidya, D. K., Muralikrishna, G., and Pradhan, P. K. “Investigation of Foundation Vibrations Resting on a Layered Soil System.” Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 132, No. 1, (2006), 116–123. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2006)132:1(116)
6. Fattah, M. Y., Karim, H. H., and Al-Qazzaz, H. H. “Cyclic Behavior of Footings on Dry Sand under Different Rates of Loading.” International Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 6, No. 6, (2017), 240–253. https://doi.org/10.5923/j.ijcem.20170606.03
7. Kirar, B., Krishana, A. M., and Rangwala, H. M. “Dynamic properties of soils for the design of machine foundations.” In Proceedings of Indian Geotechnical Conference, (2016), 1–4. Retrieved from http://www.igs.org.in:8080/portal/igc-proceedings/igc-2016-chennai-proceedings/theme5/IGC_2016_paper_265.pdf
8. Cabalar, A. F., Khalaf, M. M., and Karabash, Z. “Shear modulus of clay-sand mixtures using bender element test.” Acta Geotechnica Slovenica, Vol. 15, No. 1, (2018), 3–15. https://doi.org/10.18690/actageotechslov.15.1.3-15.2018
9. Venkateswarlu, A., and Hegde, A. “Numerical Analysis of Machine Foundation Resting on the Geocell Reinforced Soil Beds.” Geotechnical Engineering Journal of the SEAGS & AGSSEA, Vol. 49, No. 4, (2018), 55–62. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329451307
10. Fattah, M. Y., Salim, N. M., and Alwan, K. K. “Contact pressure distribution under circular shallow foundation subjected to vertical and rocking vibration modes.” Journal of Building Engineering, Vol. 26, (2019), 100908. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jobe.2019.100908
11. American Society for Testing and Materials. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2007).
12. Ranjan, G. and Rao, A.S.R., Basic and applied soil mechanics. New Age International, (2007).
13. O’reilly, M. P., and Brown, S. F. “Observations on the resilient shear stiffness of granular materials.” Geotechnique, Vol. 42, No. 4, (1992), 631–633. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.19220.127.116.111
14. Tutunchian, M. A., Shahnazari, H., Salehzadeh, H., and Asadi, M. “Study on Dynamic Behavior of Shallow Foundations on Liquefiable Sand, Using Video Processing Technique.” Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 16, (2011), 945–960. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265119640
15. Fattah, M. Y., Al-Mosawi, M. J., and Al-Americ, A. F. I. “Stresses and pore water pressure induced by machine foundation on saturated sand.” Ocean Engineering, Vol. 146, (2017), 268–281. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2017.09.055