1. Motaghian, S., Mofid, M. and Akin, J. E., “On the free vibration
response of rectangular plates, partially supported on elastic
foundation”, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 36, No. 9,
2. Rezaiefar, A. and Galal, K., “Free vibration of thin rectangular
steel plates with geometrically-nonlinear load-displacement
behavior”, Thin-Walled Structures, Vol. 129, (2018), 381–390.
3. Adibi, T., Adibi, O. and Razavi, S. E., “A Characteristic-based
Solution of Forced and Free Convection in Closed Domains with
Emphasis on Various Fluids”, International Journal of
Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 11,
(2019), 1689–1695. 4. Benferhat, R., Daouadji, T.H., Mansour, M.S. and Hadji, L.,
“Effect of porosity on the bending and free vibration response of
functionally graded plates resting on Winkler-Pasternak
foundations”, Earthquakes and Structures, Vol. 10, No. 6,
5. Özdemir, Y. I., “Forced vibration analysis of Mindlin plates
resting on Winkler foundation”, Challenge Journal of Structural
Mechanics, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2018), 18–26.
6. Mohd Umair, S., Gulhane, N.P., Al-Robaian, A.R.A. and Khan,
S. A., “On Numerical Investigation of Semi-empirical Relations
Representing Local Nusselt Number at Lower Nozzle-target
Spacing’s”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction
A: Basics, Vol. 32, No. 1, (2019), 137–145.
7. Nikbakht, R. and Behnamfar, F., “Response Spectra of Structures
under Subway Induced Vibrations”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 12, (2018),
8. Bayat, M., Pakar, I. and Bayat, M., “Analytical study on the
vibration frequencies of tapered beams”, Latin American
Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2011), 149–162.
9. Werfalli, N.M. and Karoud, A. A., “Free vibration analysis of
rectangular plates using Galerkin-based finite element method”,
International Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 2, No.
4, (2012), 59–67.
10. Younesian, D., Saadatnia, Z., Askiri, H. and Esmailzadeh, E.,
“Analytical solution for oscillation of rectangular plate on
nonlinear Winkler Pasternak foundation”, In Proceedings of the
ASME 2011, International Design Engineering Technical
Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering
Conference, USA, (2011), 1–6.
11. Lamb, H., “On the Vibrations of an Elastic Plate in Contact with
Water”, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A,
Containing Papers of a Mathematical and Physical Character,
Vol. 98, No. 690, (1920), 205–216.
12. Gascón-Pérez, M. and García-Fogeda, P., “Induced damping on
vibrating circular plates submerged in still fluid”, International
Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 7, No. 6, (2015), 1–18.
13. Zhou, J.K., “Differential transformation and its applications for
electrical circuits”, Huazhong University Press, Wuhan, China,
14. Shariyat, M. and Alipour, M. M., “Differential transform
vibration and modal stress analyses of circular plates made of
two-directional functionally graded materials resting on elastic
foundations”, Archive of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 81, No. 9,
15. Leissa, A.W., “Vibration of plates, Office of Technology
Utlilization National Aeronautics and Space Adminstration,
Scientific and Technical Information Division, Ohio, (1969).