1. Mastio, M., Zargayouna, M., Scemama, G. and Rana, O.,
"Distributed agent-based traffic simulations", IEEE Intelligent
Transportation Systems Magazine, Vol. 10, No. 1, (2018), 145156.
2. Al-Obaedi, J. and Yousif, S., "Microsimulation model for
motorway merges with ramp-metering controls", IEEE
Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 13,
No. 1, (2011), 296-306.
3. Kraft, W.H., Homburger, W.S. and Pline, J.L., "Traffic
engineering handbook, (2009).
4. Sánchez-Medina, J.J., Galán-Moreno, M.J. and Rubio-Royo, E.,
"Traffic signal optimization in “la almozara” district in saragossa
under congestion conditions, using genetic algorithms, traffic
microsimulation, and cluster computing", IEEE Transactions on
Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 11, No. 1, (2009), 132141.
5. Müller, E.R., Carlson, R.C., Kraus, W. and Papageorgiou, M.,
"Microsimulation analysis of practical aspects of traffic control
with variable speed limits", IEEE Transactions on Intelligent
Transportation Systems, Vol. 16, No. 1, (2015), 512-523.
6. Lu, L., Yun, T., Li, L., Su, Y. and Yao, D., "A comparison of
phase transitions produced by paramics, transmodeler, and
vissim", IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine,
Vol. 2, No. 3, (2010), 19-24.
7. Fan, R., Yu, H., Liu, P. and Wang, W., "Using vissim simulation
model and surrogate safety assessment model for estimating field
measured traffic conflicts at freeway merge areas", IET
Intelligent Transport Systems, Vol. 7, No. 1, (2013), 68-77.
8. Leng, J., Zhang, Y. and Sun, M., "Vissim-based simulation
approach to evaluation of design and operational performance of
u-turn at intersection in china", in 2008 International Workshop
on Modelling, Simulation and Optimization, IEEE., (2008), 309312.
9. Combinido, J.S.L. and Lim, M.T., "Modeling u-turn traffic flow",
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol. 389,
No. 17, (2010), 3640-3647.
10. Meel, I., "The optimal design of u-turns on thai highways", Acta
Technica Jaurinensis, Vol. 7, No. 1, (2014), 21-32.
11. Al-Obaedi, J., "Investigation the effect of speed humps on
merging time of u-turn traffic", Ain Shams Engineering Journal,
Vol. 10, No. 1, (2019), 1-4.
12. Krammes, R. and Sheldahl, E., "Traffic calming on main roads
through rural communities", Federal Highway Administration,
US Department of Transportation, Washington, DC, (2009).
13. Bekheet, W., "Short term performance and effect of speed humps
on pavement condition of alexandria governorate roads",
Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol. 53, No. 4, (2014), 855861.
14. Jateikienė, L., Andriejauskas, T., Lingytė, I. and Jasiūnienė, V.,
"Impact assessment of speed calming measures on road safety",
Transportation Research Procedia, Vol. 14, (2016), 4228-4236.
15. Cygaite, L., Lingyte, I. and Strumskys, M., "Analysis of vertical
traffic calming measures in impacts on road safety and
environment in lithuania state roads", in Environmental
Engineering. Proceedings of the International Conference on
Environmental Engineering. ICEE, Vilnius Gediminas Technical
University, Department of Construction Economics, Vol. 9,
16. Chen, L., Chen, C., Ewing, R., McKnight, C.E., Srinivasan, R.
and Roe, M., "Safety countermeasures and crash reduction in new
york city—experience and lessons learned", Accident Analysis &
Prevention, Vol. 50, (2013), 312-322.
17. Shwaly, S., Amal, A.-A. and Zakaria, M.H., "Public evaluation of
speed humps performance and effectiveness", Civil Engineering
Journal, Vol. 4, No. 6, (2018), 1206-1222.
18. Litman, T., "Traffic calming: Benefits, costs and equity impacts,
Victoria Transport Policy Institute Victoria, BC,, Canada, (1999).
19. Wu, W., Liang, Z., Luo, Q. and Ma, F., "Game theory modelling
for vehicle u-turn behavior and simulation based on cellular
automata", Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Vol. 2018,
(2018), DOI: 10.1155/2018/5972495.
20. Petrosjan, L. and Mazalov, V.V., "Game theory and applications,
Nova Publishers, Vol. 11, (2007).
21. Leng, J., Zhao, H. and Zhang, Q., "Research on the impact of uturn
location on operation efficiency at intersection", in 2009
International Conference on Measuring Technology and
Mechatronics Automation, IEEE. Vol. 3, (2009), 567-570.
22. ElAzzony, T., Talaat, H. and Mosa, A., "Microsimulation
approach to evaluate the use of restricted lefts/through u-turns at
major intersections—a case study of cairo-egypt urban corridor",
in 13th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent
Transportation Systems, IEEE. (2010), 1324-1329.
23. Li, C., Guo, H., Zhang, Y., Wang, W. and Jiang, X., Simulation
for the impacts of speed bumps on traffic flow considering driving
behaviors’ diversity, in Cictp 2016. 2016.1134-1145.
24. Yousif, S. and Al-Obaedi, J., "Close following behavior: Testing
visual angle car following models using various sets of data",
Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and
Behaviour, Vol. 14, No. 2, (2011), 96-110.
25. Oketch, T. and Carrick, M., "Calibration and validation of a
micro-simulation model in network analysis", in Proceedings of
the 84th TRB Annual Meeting, Washington, DC., (2005).
26. Al-Obaedi, J., "Development of traffic micro-simulation model
for motorway merges with ramp metering", Salford: University of