1. Ozturk, B.M., "Seismic drift response of building structures in
seismically active and near-fault regions", Purdue University,
2. Ozturk, B., "Preliminary seismic microzonation and seismic
vulnerability assessment of existing buildings at the city of nigde,
turkey", in 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering,
Beijing, China., (2008).
3. Ozturk, B., "Investigation of seismic behavior of reinforced
concrete shearwall building frames subjected to ground motions
from the 1999 turkish earthquakes", in 14th World Conference on
Earthquake Engineering., (2008).
4. Lantada, N., Pujades, L.G. and Barbat, A.H., "Vulnerability index
and capacity spectrum based methods for urban seismic risk
evaluation. A comparison", Natural Hazards, Vol. 51, No. 3,
5. Ozturk, B., "Seismic microzonation studies and vulnerability
assessment of existing buildings at nigde, turkey", in 14th
European Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Ohrid,
6. Ozturk, B., "Application of preliminary microzonation and
seismic vulnerability assessment in a city of medium seismic risk
in turkey", 5th International Conf. on Earthquake Geotechnical
Engineering, Santiago, Chile, (2011).
7. Seyedjafari Olia, S., Saffari, H. and Fakhraddini, A., "Seismic
behavior of asymmetric two-story x-braced frames",
International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 32, No. 4, (2019), 495-502.
8. Standard, I., "Criteria for earthquake resistant design of
structures", B Part-I, Bureau of Indian Standard, New Delhi (2016).
9. Farsangi, E.N., Tasnimi, A.A. and Mansouri, B., "Fragility
assessment of rc-mrfs under concurrent vertical-horizontal
seismic action effects", Computers and Concrete, Vol. 16, No.
1, (2015), 99-123.
10. Krishna, K.G., "Fragility analysis–a tool to assess seismic
performance of structural systems", Materials Today:
Proceedings, Vol. 4, No. 9, (2017), 10565-10569.
11. Malek, B. and Mohamed Saleh, N., "Probabilistic approach to the
seismic vulnerability of rc frame structures by the development of
analytical fragility curves", International Journal of
Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2017), 945-954.
12. Comartin, C.D., Niewiarowski, R.W., Freeman, S.A. and Turner,
F.M., "Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings: A
practical overview of the atc 40 document", Earthquake Spectra,
Vol. 16, No. 1, (2000), 241-261.
13. Vamvatsikos, D. and Cornell, C.A., "Incremental dynamic
analysis", Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics,
Vol. 31, No. 3, (2002), 491-514.
14. Baharmast, H., Razmyan, S. and Yazdani, A., "Approximate
incremental dynamic analysis using reduction of ground motion
records", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 2,
15. Ozturk, B., Sahin, H.E. and Yildiz, C., "Seismic performance
assessment of industrial structures in turkey using the fragility
curves", 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering,
Lisbon, Portugal, (2012).
16. Farsangi, E.N., Yang, T. and Tasnimi, A., "Influence of
concurrent horizontal and vertical ground excitations on the
collapse margins of non-ductile rc frame buildings", Structural
Engineering and Mechanics, Vol. 59, No. 4, (2016), 653-669.
17. Ozturk, B., "Dynamic analysis and the resulting nonlinear
response of building structures located in seismically active
regions in turkey", in ICEE 2006: 4th International Conference on
Earthquake Engineering, Taipei., (2006).
18. Ozturk, B., "A new approach for the development of a nonlinear
displacement response spectra in turkey", in First European
Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, Geneva,
19. Ozturk, B., "Evaluation of drift demand on the basis of nonlinear
response of building structures located at seismically active
regions", 4th Conference on Earthquake Geotechnical
Engineering, Thessaloniki, Greece, (2007).
20. Farsangi, E.N. and Tasnimi, A.A., "The influence of coupled
horizontal–vertical ground excitations on the collapse margins of
modern rc-mrfs", International Journal of Advanced Structural
Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2016), 169-192.
21. SAP, C., "Computers and structures inc", Berkeley, CA, USA,
22. FEMA, "Fema 356: Prestandard and commentary for the seismic
rehabilitation of buildings in rehabilitation requirements,
American Society of Civil Engineers Washington, DC, USA.,
23. Takeda, T., Sozen, M.A. and Nielsen, N.N., "Reinforced concrete
response to simulated earthquakes", Journal of the Structural
Division, Vol. 96, No. 12, (1970), 2557-2573.
24. Mander, J.B., Priestley, M.J. and Park, R., "Theoretical stressstrain
model for confined concrete", Journal of Structural
Engineering, Vol. 114, No. 8, (1988), 1804-1826.
25. Saruddin, S.N.A. and Nazri, F.M., "Fragility curves for low-and
mid-rise buildings in malaysia", Procedia Engineering, Vol.
125, (2015), 873-878.
26. Nazri, F.M., Tan, C.G. and Saruddin, S.N.A., "Fragility curves of
regular and irregular moment-resisting concrete and steel
frames", International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 16,
No. 8, (2018), 917-927.
27. Kassem, M.M., Nazri, F.M. and Farsangi, E.N., "On the
quantification of collapse margin of a retrofitted university
building in beirut using a probabilistic approach", Engineering
Science and Technology, an International Journal, (2019).