1. Sarfarazi, V., Haeri, H., Ebneabbasi, P., Shemirani, A.B. and
Hedayat, A., “Determination of tensile strength of concrete using
a novel apparatus”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol.
166, (2018), 817–832.
2. Feng, W., Liu, F., Yang, F., Li, L. and Jing, L., “Experimental
study on dynamic split tensile properties of rubber concrete”,
Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 165, (2018), 675–687.
3. Akbari, M., Khalilpour, S. and Dehestani, M., “Analysis of
material size and shape effects for steel fiber reinforcement self-consolidating
concrete”, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 206, (2019), 46–63.
4. George, R.M., Das, B.B. and Goudar, S.K., “Durability Studies
on Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete”. In Sustainable Construction
and Building Materials, Springer, (2019).
5. Hisseine, O.A., Omran, A.F. and Tagnit-Hamou, A., “Influence
of cellulose filaments on cement paste and concrete”, Journal of
Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 6, (2018), 1–14.
6. Liu, D.J., Chen, M.J., Xue, L., He, F. and Hu, J., “The Effect of
the Carbon Fiber on Concrete Compressive Strength, In
Advanced Materials Research (Vol. 1145) ”, Trans Tech
Publications, (2018), 106-111.
7. Singh, R., Vivek, J.M., Rao, B. and Asolekar, S.R., Significance
of the Presence of Asbestos in Construction and Demolition
Wastes in India, In Advances in Waste Management, Springer,
8. Wang, D., Ju, Y., Shen, H. and Xu, L., “Mechanical properties of
high performance concrete reinforced with basalt fiber and
polypropylene fiber”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol.
197, (2019), 464–473.
9. Fenu, L., Forni, D. and Cadoni, E., “Dynamic behaviour of
cement mortars reinforced with glass and basalt fibres”,
Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 92, (2016), 142–150.
10. Deb, S., Mitra, N., Majumder, S.B. and Maitra, S., “Improvement
in tensile and flexural ductility with the addition of different types
of polypropylene fibers in cementitious composites”,
Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 180, (2018), 405–411.
11. Saidani, M., Saraireh, D. and Gerges, M., “Behaviour of different
types of fibre reinforced concrete without admixture”,
Engineering Structures, Vol. 113, (2016), 328–334.
12. Choi, Y. and Yuan, R. L., “Experimental relationship between
splitting tensile strength and compressive strength of GFRC and
PFRC”, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 35, No. 8, (2005),
13. Conforti, A., Zerbino, R. and Plizzari, G. A., “Influence of steel,
glass and polymer fibers on the cracking behavior of reinforced
concrete beams under flexure”, Structural Concrete, Vol. 20, No.
1, (2019), 133–143.
14. Mastali, M., Dalvand, A., Sattarifard, A. and Abdollahnejad, Z.,
“Effects of using recycled glass fibers with different lengths and
dosages on fresh and hardened properties of self-compacting
concrete (SCC)”, Magazine of Concrete Research, Vol. 70, No.
22, (2018), 1175–1188.
15. Sadrmomtazi, A., Alidoust, O. and Haghi, A. K., “Studies on
expansion properties in concrete containing waste glass, silica
fume, rice husk ash and polypropylene fibers”, Key Engineering
Materials, Vol. 385, (2008), 289–292.
16. Raj, A.D., Benize, M.M., Daisy, J.E. and Nikhil, M. S.,
“Experimental Methods on Glass Fibre Reinforced Self
Compacting Concrete”, Journal of Mechanical and Civil
Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 2, (2014), 19–23.
17. Kwan, W.H., Cheah, C.B., Ramli, M. and Chang, K. Y., “Alkaliresistant
glass-fiber reinforced high strength concrete in
simulated aggressive environment”, Materiales de Construcción, Vol.68, No.329,(2018),1–14.
18. Abhishekh Soratur, A.B., Hiremath, S.P., Maganur, T.P. and
Rajesh, S. J., “An experimental investigation on properties of
concrete with foundry sand and glass fiber”, International
Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 5, No.
5, (2018), 2176–2179.
19. Alex, X. and Arunachalam, K., “Experimental Investigation of
Steel and Glass Fiber Reinforced Light Weight Concrete”,
Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol.
15, No. 1, (2018), 47–52.
20. Parra-Montesinos, G. J., “High-performance fiber-reinforced
cement composites: an alternative for seismic design of
structures”, ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 102, No. 5, (2005),
21. ASTM-C33, Standard specification for concrete aggregates, In:
American Society for Testing Materials, West Conshohocken,
22. Langaroudi, M.A.M. and Mohammadi, Y., “Effect of nano-clay
on workability, mechanical, and durability properties of selfconsolidating
concrete containing mineral admixtures”,
Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 191, (2018), 619–
23. Okamura, H. and Ouchi, M., “Self-compacting concrete”,
Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, Vol. 1, No. 1,
24. ASTM-C496, Standard test method for flexural strength of
concrete (using simple beam with third-point loading), In:
American Society for Testing and Materials, 2010.
25. ASTM-C190, Standard test method for splitting tensile strength
of cylindrical concrete specimens, In: American Society for
Testing Materials, 2011.
26. ISIRI-4220, Lime – Portland cement – specification, Tehran:
Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, 2005.
27. ISRI-389, Properties of Pozzolanic Portland Cements, Institute of
Standards and Industrial Research of lran, 1992.
28. EN-197-1, European Project Group, The European Guidelines for
Self-Compacting Concrete Specification, Production and Use,
29. ASTM-C78, Annual book of ASTM standards, west
Conshohocken, In: American Society for Testing Materials, 2001.
30. Houghton, D. L., “Determining tensile strain capacity of mass
concrete”, Journal Proceedings, Vol. 73, No. 12, (1976), 691–
31. Wee, T.H., Lu, H.R. and Swaddiwudhipong, S., “Tensile strain
capacity of concrete under various states of stress”, Magazine of
Concrete Research, Vol. 52, No. 3, (2000), 185–193.
32. Hibbitt, H.,Karlsson, B., and Sorensen, P., ABAQUS analysis
user’s manual version 2016, Dassault Systèmes Simulia Corp,