1. Liang, X., Zhu, L., and Zhuang, S., "Sorption of polycyclic
aromatic hydrocarbons to soils enhanced by heavy metals:
perspective of molecular interactions". Journal of Soils and
Sediments, Vol. 16, No.5, (2016), 1509-1518.
2. EPA. EPA's report on the environment (ROE), Contaminated
land. 2017 05 March 2017].
3. Mao, X., Jiang, R., Xiao, W., and Yu, J., "Use of surfactants for
the remediation of contaminated soils: a review". Journal of
Hazardous Materials, Vol. 285, (2015), 419-435.
4. Baziar, M., Mehrasebi, M.R., Assadi, A., Fazli, M.M., Maroosi,
M., and Rahimi, F., "Efficiency of non-ionic surfactants-EDTA
for treating TPH and heavy metals from contaminated soil".
Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering,
Vol. 11, No.1, (2013), 41.
5. Nevskaia, D., Guerrero-Ruız, A., and López-González, J.d.D.,
"Adsorption of polyoxyethylenic nonionic and anionic
surfactants from aqueous solution: Effects induced by the
addition of NaCl and CaCl2". Journal of Colloid and Interface
Science, Vol. 205, No.1, (1998), 97-105.
6. Paria, S. and Khilar, K.C., "A review on experimental studies of
surfactant adsorption at the hydrophilic solid–water interface".
Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 110, No.3,
7. Shen, Y.-H., "Sorption of non-ionic surfactants to soil: the role
of soil mineral composition". Chemosphere, Vol. 41, No.5,
8. Li, G., Guo, S., and Hu, J., "The influence of clay minerals and
surfactants on hydrocarbon removal during the washing of
petroleum-contaminated soil". Chemical Engineering Journal,
Vol. 286, (2016), 191-197.
9. Rastegari, M., Saeedi, M., and Mollahosseini, A., "The effect of
humic acid on phenanthrene sorption in kaolin clay". Iranian
Journal of Health and Environment, Vol. 8, No.2, (2015), 237248.
10. Hwang, S., Ramirez, N., Cutright, T., and Ju, L.-K., "The role of
soil properties in pyrene sorption and desorption". Water, Air,
and Soil Pollution, Vol. 143, No.1-4, (2003), 65-80.
11. Wang, G., Zhou, Y., Wang, X., Chai, X., Huang, L., and Deng,
N., "Simultaneous removal of phenanthrene and lead from
artificially contaminated soils with glycine-β-cyclodextrin".
Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 184, No.1-3, (2010),
12. Fonseca, B., Pazos, M., Figueiredo, H., Tavares, T., and
Sanromán, M., "Desorption kinetics of phenanthrene and lead
from historically contaminated soil". Chemical Engineering
Journal, Vol. 167, No.1, (2011), 84-90.
13. Yan, D.Y. and Lo, I.M., "Removal effectiveness and
mechanisms of naphthalene and heavy metals from artificially
contaminated soil by iron chelate-activated persulfate".
Environmental Pollution, Vol. 178, (2013), 15-22.
14. Zhou, W. and Zhu, L., "Efficiency of surfactant-enhanced
desorption for contaminated soils depending on the component
characteristics of soil-surfactant–PAHs system". Environmental
Pollution, Vol. 147, No.1, (2007), 66-73.
15. Ahn, C., Kim, Y., Woo, S., and Park, J., "Soil washing using
various nonionic surfactants and their recovery by selective
adsorption with activated carbon". Journal of Hazardous
Materials, Vol. 154, No.1-3, (2008), 153-160.
16. Jalali, M. and Majeri, M., "Cobalt sorption–desorption behavior
of calcareous soils from some Iranian soils". Chemie der ErdeGeochemistry, Vol. 76, No.1, (2016), 95-102.
17. Bowman, W.D., Cleveland, C.C., Halada, Ĺ., Hreško, J., and
Baron, J.S., "Negative impact of nitrogen deposition on soil
buffering capacity". Nature Geoscience, Vol. 1, No.11, (2008),
18. Reddy, K.R., Ala, P.R., Sharma, S., and Kumar, S.N.,
"Enhanced electrokinetic remediation of contaminated
manufactured gas plant soil". Engineering Geology, Vol. 85,
No.1-2, (2006), 132-146.
19. Luo, L., Lin, S., Huang, H., and Zhang, S., "Relationships
between aging of PAHs and soil properties". Environmental
Pollution, Vol. 170, (2012), 177-182.
20. Saichek, R.E. and Reddy, K.R., "Evaluation of
surfactants/cosolvents for desorption/solubilization of
phenanthrene in clayey soils". International Journal of
Environmental Studies, Vol. 61, No.5, (2004), 587-604.
21. Sparks, D.L., Environmental soil chemistry. Elsevier, (2003).
22. Mohammadi, A., Saeedi, M., and Mollahoseini, A.,
"Simultaneous desorption and desorption kinetics of
phenanthrene, anthracene, and heavy metals from kaolinite with
different organic matter content". Soil and Sediment
Contamination: An International Journal, Vol. 27, No.3,
23. Omidi-Khaniabadi, Y., Kamarehei, B., Nourmoradi, H.,
Goudarzi, G., Jourvand, M., Basiri, H., and Heidari, S.,
"Hexadecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide-modified
montmorillonite as a low-cost sorbent for the removal of methyl
red from liquid-medium". International Journal of
Engineering: Basics, Vol. 29, No.1, (2016), 60-67.
24. Inyang, H.I., Onwawoma, A., and Bae, S., "The Elovich
equation as a predictor of lead and cadmium sorption rates on
contaminant barrier minerals". Soil and Tillage Research, Vol.
155, (2016), 124-132.
25. Classics Snedecor, G. and Cochran, W., Statistical methods
applied to experiments in agriculture and biology. Ames, Iowa.
Iowa State University Press, (1956).
26. Kottegoda, N.T. and Rosso, R., Applied statistics for civil and
environmental engineers. Blackwell Malden, MA, (2008).
27. Doong, R.-a., Ya-Wen, W., and Wen-gang, L., "Surfactant
enhanced remediation of cadmium contaminated soils". Water
Science and Technology, Vol. 37, No.8, (1998), 65.
28. Lim, T.-T., Chui, P.-C., and Goh, K.-H., "Process evaluation for
optimization of EDTA use and recovery for heavy metal
removal from a contaminated soil". Chemosphere, Vol. 58,
No.8, (2005), 1031-1040.
29. Ansari, A.A., Gill, S.S., Gill, R., Lanza, G., and Newman, L.,
Phytoremediation. Springer, (2016).
30. Zhang, W. and Lo, I.M., "EDTA-enhanced washing for
remediation of Pb-and/or Zn-contaminated soils". Journal of
Environmental Engineering, Vol. 132, No.10, (2006), 12821288.
31. Smith, R.M. and Martell, A.E., Critical stability constants:
second supplement. Springer, (1989).
32. Guo, P., Xie, Z.-l., Li, J., Kang, C.-l., and Liu, J.-h.,
"Relationships between fractionations of Pb, Cd, Cu, Zn and Ni
and soil properties in urban soils of Changchun, China". Chinese
Geographical Science, Vol. 15, No.2, (2005), 179-185.